Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which is more frightening?
A. Radical Muslim terrorists 7 8.43%
B. Western leaders who allow radical Muslims into their civilized population 3 3.61%
C. The liberals who give radical Muslims a pass 2 2.41%
D. Both B and C 55 66.27%
E. Other 16 19.28%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2015, 11:36 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,470,374 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
They already are in refugee camps. Why spend a fortune bringing them all the way over here to be put in refugee camps when the left would never allow refugee camps in the US in the first place? that's insane. If the US wants to help, just send aid for the camps near Syria.
Oh...ok.

I guess that works, too.

[money here, money there...whatever]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2015, 12:09 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,929,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
Oh...ok.

I guess that works, too.

[money here, money there...whatever]

It's interesting that when Cuban refugees arrive on a boat, which they've done for decades, people don't worry about being killed in their sleep or say "just send money to Cuba." Ted Cruz has often spoken about his Cuban father who was a refugee. So why was it okay for his father to enter the U.S.? Why didn't we just send some money to him when he was in Cuba?

Old 11-19-2015, 06:28 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri95 View Post
You can find it in just about every Obama speech.
Then point one out from every speech, if you don't have specifics and instead talk in generalities then just say so

Old 11-19-2015, 06:29 AM

4,899 posts, read 3,553,456 times
wow so most people on CD believe that world leaders and liberals are scarier than ISIS itself. You should think about that.

Old 11-19-2015, 06:30 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Didn't you know that dropping bombs on people is the same as giving them a pass? I voted "other" because what scares me is the ignorance and fear that is fueling these hateful threads.
I voted Other also, the mess in Syria is directly tied to our own actions and now we want to have no part in dealing with the consequences, that is not what I consider the American thing to do.

Old 11-19-2015, 07:59 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,227,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
These are VICTIMS of the very enemy we are fighting. They are not the enemy. Why are people having such a difficult time understanding this? I think it's called xenophobia, but whatever it is, it isn't Christianity.

You have a greater chance of slipping in the shower than being killed by a terrorist. Maybe we should all stop taking baths? Do you know how many people died in car accidents this year? How about the number of people who choked to death?

Being afraid of little kids who need shelter and food proves that we are not a Christian country, but a nation of hypocrites.
ISIS has announced they are at war with us and will use mass immigration to get through our borders. The FBI has said there is no way to vet them out. Or don't you comprehend this?

In addition, our welfare program is already strained. Fools for some of you to even believe our leaders are doing it for the benefit of the refugees. They will go through culture shock, will live in poverty and will bring the rest of the West down with their backwards values they bring in from the middle east.

Old 11-19-2015, 08:06 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,227,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
wow so most people on CD believe that world leaders and liberals are scarier than ISIS itself. You should think about that.
Living on the other side of the ocean, they can't get here unless we have leaders allowing it, and citizens who vote those leaders into office.

Old 11-19-2015, 08:22 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,725,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post

Supporting Islam is supporting a war on women.
Saudi Arabia is a long time ally of the US. It has not mattered who sat the oval or held the majority. Saudi has a dismal human rights record, especially towards women.

All of the 9/11 terrorists entered the US legally. Most did so on Saudi passports.

I think it was Bush 2 who once said something along the lines of " sometimes it's necessary to hold your nose when dealing with the rest of the world".

So long as Saudi continues to trade oil in petrodollars, nothing else matters.

I am sorry that some people are challenged to distinguish between some and all.

Old 11-19-2015, 08:26 AM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times
I voted for Liberals. They have their talking points and no matter the evidence, they stick to them. Being led thoughtlessly blind to our destruction.

Old 11-19-2015, 08:31 AM

1,718 posts, read 1,055,424 times
Syrian community leader says ISIS is already here in the US...

Syrian community leader: ISIS is already in America | New York Post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies