Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2015, 06:59 PM

991 posts, read 625,887 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
And not all Christians are KKK members, but all KKK members are Christians. But that's no reason to paint all Christians with a racist brush, which is exactly what Clinton is saying. The vast majority of Muslims have nothing to do with terrorism, so we shouldn't demonize them all, or their religion, for the actions of a very minuscule fraction of the whole.

Again, though, I realize that's probably too nuanced for you to understand.
!!!W-H-O-O-O-SH!!!
See The Dark Enlightenment's post below yours or just above mine!
(Said in not so many words)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2015, 07:05 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,503,548 times
You know, there are 15-20 libbies here that are so far gone that "ignore" is all they're good for. To ignore what ol' Cankles actually said and just make up absolute nonsense about conservatives tells you all you need to know about their integrity and brain power (or lack thereof).

Old 11-19-2015, 07:06 PM

314 posts, read 398,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crouching_tiger View Post
We need to ban both Islam and Christianity as these two religions are the root of all evil in this planet for hundreds of years.

I would be totally in favor if rounding up devout muslims and Christians and putting them in concentration camps for eventual gassing.

Christianity and Islam are two sides of the same coin; the Koran is basically a exact copy of the Bible. The literal adherents of both books are dangerous and mentally unstable.
True words have never been spoken. They worship the same god. Even Muslims think Jesus is a messenger of god. I would add Judaism to the list.

Old 11-19-2015, 07:06 PM

16,926 posts, read 14,252,860 times
She blamed "radical jihadism" for terrorism and yet says that Muslims have nothing to do with it.

Is she dumb?

Old 11-19-2015, 07:14 PM

5,636 posts, read 5,051,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finecognac View Post
King Hillary? Wouldn't that be Queen Hillary? It's hard to take your slandering seriously when you couldn't even use the right word.
Why? Her b@lls are bigger than Bill's and he's even been quoted as saying "Hillary has eaten more p***y than he had".

Old 11-19-2015, 07:16 PM

314 posts, read 398,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
Why? Her b@lls are bigger than Bill's and he's even been quoted as saying "Hillary has eaten more p***y than he had".
How do you know? You fiddle with them?

Old 11-19-2015, 07:22 PM

684 posts, read 509,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
She blamed "radical jihadism" for terrorism and yet says that Muslims have nothing to do with it.

Is she dumb?

far from it, she is cunning, calculating, conning, conspiring, crooked, cagey, crafty, contempt-full, condescending, crooked... and those are just what I come up with starting with the letter "C" and I still have the rest of the alphabet to play with

Old 11-19-2015, 07:23 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,347,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post

Is she dumb?
Okay..given your description of why's and wherefores~~ So Rabid Gun Owner's kill other's and harm society within your own country..BUT no one is blaming those conscientious gun owner's for what those nasty ones do with that legally purchased AKA !!

WHY should she blame the WHOLE Religion of Islam?? BECAUSE~~ Just like legal gun owner's use them properly ( but NOT all do)..BUT other's ( not all gang members either) abuse their access to them to kill thousands annually right within your own borders by AMERICANS!! ...

SO WHY should anyone blame any Muslim for what the DIRTY disgusting few aberrant ones do?? Political Expedient!!

This seems to be an American Phenomena..(at least the fiery rhetorical ones)..To blame the whole for what just a very small portion does?? seems rather silly!! Why is that???

Old 11-19-2015, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finecognac View Post
How do you know? You fiddle with them?
A clever response from another offended Hillary worshiper.

Old 11-19-2015, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Lurker View Post
far from it, she is cunning, calculating, conning, conspiring, crooked, cagey, crafty, contempt-full, condescending, crooked... and those are just what I come up with starting with the letter "C" and I still have the rest of the alphabet to play with
Oooo... Oooo! Mr. Kotter! I know a "c" word that describes her!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies