Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2015, 11:11 AM

1,875 posts, read 1,326,607 times

Advertisements

wow.. look at all the women and children refugees....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2015, 12:48 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,052,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sealie View Post
I doubt anyone in this thread will read this, but it's worth a try.
Refusees : snopes.com
But does it really matter if they do it because of what it looks like or if they do it because they are ungratefuls who act petulantly when they don't get what they want (unfettered border crossing)? Either way it's the same outcome, and inexcusable behavior.

Old 11-21-2015, 01:09 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,749,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwruckman View Post
You realize the full name of the International Red Cross is The International Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies. In Muslim nations The Red Cross flies a white flag with a red crescent. The exception in the Middle East is Israel which its Red Cross flies a red Mogen David.

The cross is a religious symbol with a loaded meaning in the Middle East. It would be like giving relief supplies to Jewish refugees marked with a Hammer and Sickle or go back a few more years a red Hakencreutz!

Now for a quiz whose nations Red Cross affiliates fly the Red Crysamthemum, The Red Lotus and The Red Spinning Wheel. answer, Japan, Thailand and India
The Arabs in Israel have their own Red Cross which is a Red Crescent.
http://prcs-lebanon.org/images/prcs-logo.png

They have been cited for leaving scenes when they find out those injured are Jews.
Terror victim: Red Crescent ambulance saw us, drove away | The Times of Israel

Old 11-21-2015, 01:11 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,987,721 times
I think I found a way to the current immigration crisis for europe. Screw barbed wire. They need a "bacon" fence.
Attached Thumbnails
Muslims in Greece Refuse Water Because of "red cross" on box-bacon.jpg  

Old 11-21-2015, 02:31 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,953,123 times
I bet after a few days the bast@rds will be drinking the water. I wouldn't give it to them after that.

Old 11-21-2015, 02:42 PM

667 posts, read 940,422 times
Muslims like only our money, but not our religion. Sent all of them away back to the turd world!

Old 11-21-2015, 03:10 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwruckman View Post
You realize the full name of the International Red Cross is The International Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies. In Muslim nations The Red Cross flies a white flag with a red crescent. The exception in the Middle East is Israel which its Red Cross flies a red Mogen David.

The cross is a religious symbol with a loaded meaning in the Middle East. It would be like giving relief supplies to Jewish refugees marked with a Hammer and Sickle or go back a few more years a red Hakencreutz!

Now for a quiz whose nations Red Cross affiliates fly the Red Crysamthemum, The Red Lotus and The Red Spinning Wheel. answer, Japan, Thailand and India
NOT our problem. Those arrogant "Muslim" losers can just go back home since Europe and the US really DON'T want their kind anyways. Those Muslims who've got legit cases for asylum ain't too butt hurt over a race cross on their water bottles IMHO because it's probably much safer water than what they're used to at home.

Too; where this red cross hating nonsense came down ain't the Middle East.

Old 11-21-2015, 03:53 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,914,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sealie View Post
I doubt anyone in this thread will read this, but it's worth a try.
Refusees : snopes.com
Unconvincing. I don't care what some other refugees (either smarter, more desperate, or both) have done - this is ridiculous behavior. What do they expect - that they will just be allowed to walk across any border they like without any sort of controls or checks?

Old 11-21-2015, 03:59 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,914,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch33 View Post
Please stop interjecting facts into this discussion. Thanks.
I actually like the facts. The facts show that the Snopes conclusion, as well as the conclusion of the author of the other article, is based on testimony from one person.

And this one person even states that 200 to 300 people PER HOUR or so were being allowed across the border - because that was the maximum amount of people that the train could hold - and probably more than the number of people who could be processed in any sort of orderly manner once they crossed the border. Are you telling me that these folks can't understand that they can't simply run en masse across international borders?

It's not rocket science to be able to ascertain that this sort of behavior isn't earning you any brownie points or good karma. I'm unimpressed with their actions or attitudes.

Old 11-21-2015, 04:26 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,474,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Apparently they yelled at the helpers and threw stuff at them because the water and food had a red cross on it??

My opinion: Let them drink from the puddles
Agreed.

[]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies