Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2015, 04:35 PM

1,431 posts, read 912,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
No, I am saying it falls in line with right wingers in the US. And I am sure their are conservatives in Egypt, though they are probably Muslims.
So I take it you don't agree with any of the opinions expressed in the video?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2015, 04:37 PM

23,561 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
No, I am saying it falls in line with right wingers in the US. And I am sure their are conservatives in Egypt, though they are probably Muslims.
even a broken clock is right twice a day.... have you not witnessed obama live on the media saying things that were not true, grossly exagerated or required contorted logic to understand?

what does con or lib have to do with obama saying the day before that ISIS was contained?????????

what does lib or con have to do with the announcement Yemen is a successful example of obama's ME strategy.

the world is a more tranquil place

can you notprocess these claims w/o referencing lib or con????????

Old 11-24-2015, 04:42 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,828,984 times
He has to cut back on the cigarettes it's rotted his brain.

Old 11-24-2015, 04:44 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veezybell View Post
So I take it you don't agree with any of the opinions expressed in the video?
Nope.

Old 11-24-2015, 05:37 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,052,833 times
Quote:
Added it to the OP.
Thanks.

Old 11-25-2015, 12:53 AM

27,141 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
egypt talk show on obama - Bing video

Even other countries see that we're on a one-way path to destruction. Just watch.

Summary of video:
- Video clip of recent Obama press conference where he says "climate change constitutes a serious threat to global security. An immediate risk to our national security."
- Egyptians reporter scoffs and questions his sanity.
- Retired Egyptian general asks what should they expect from an affirmative action.
- Other reporter makes fun of him.
- First reporter basically says "there has to be a rational explanation of why he is doing these things; it's not possibly because he's deliberately trying to destroy his own country."
- General says "look at what he did in Libya; it's all part of his plan."
- Goes on to say that Obama is trying to play nice with Muslim extremists, and that he hopes eventually ISIS will stop trying to kill us and give us a big hug.
- Also says America needs to wake up, and states that our allies no longer trust us and that our enemies no longer fear us.

Old 11-25-2015, 01:28 AM

6,354 posts, read 3,654,438 times
[quote]
Quote:
egypt talk show on obama - Bing video

Even other countries see that we're on a one-way path to destruction. Just watch.

Summary of video:
- Video clip of recent Obama press conference where he says "climate change constitutes a serious threat to global security. An immediate risk to our national security."
- Egyptians reporter scoffs and questions his sanity.
- Retired Egyptian general asks what should they expect from an affirmative action.
- Other reporter makes fun of him.
- First reporter basically says "there has to be a rational explanation of why he is doing these things; it's not possibly because he's deliberately trying to destroy his own country."
- General says "look at what he did in Libya; it's all part of his plan."
- Goes on to say that Obama is trying to play nice with Muslim extremists, and that he hopes eventually ISIS will stop trying to kill us and give us a big hug.
- Also says America needs to wake up, and states that our allies no longer trust us and that our enemies no longer fear us.
The entire Egyptian government is taking steps to combat man made global warming.
Egypt Builds Climate Change Plan For Cairo-Delta Region | Green Prophet

The Egyptians even have their own "Cairo Climate Talks" where Egyptians address the consequences of climate change.
Cairo Climate Talks: Climate change hits nation's poor the hardest | Egypt Independent

America's republicans are the only political party on Earth that believes man made global warming is not happening.
The Republican Party stands alone in climate denial | Dana Nuccitelli | Environment | The Guardian

US republicans believe these things about global warming because corporate groups like Fox news/Rush radio say "global warming is a hoax" (they say this because combating global warming would reduce corporate profits.)

Meet The Climate Denial Machine | Blog | Media Matters for America

Old 11-25-2015, 02:33 AM

6,354 posts, read 3,654,438 times
THE SUBTITLES IN THE OP's VIDEO ARE NOT REAL !!! (THEY WERE EDITED BY A YOUTUBE USER)

Here's the video on Youtube where its poster IPhoneConservative says, "I must admit I find it fascinating that so many people commenting here are voicing their outrage at my editing of the subtitles in this clip from MEMRI." (This is said in the "Top Comments" section.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXodRLLkth4

IPhoneConservative on Youtube got the original video from MEMRI-TV.

"(MEMRI) The Middle East Media Research Institute was founded in 1998 in Washington, DC to bridge the language gap between the Middle East and the West by monitoring, translating, and studying Arab, Iranian and Turkish media, schoolbooks, and religious sermons. MEMRI is headquartered in Washington, D.C."

The MEMRI website bellow lets you search their translated videos.

MEMRITV - The Middle East Media Research Institute

I tried to find the original unedited video on the website above, but I was unable to find it.

Old 11-25-2015, 07:58 AM

54,498 posts, read 33,866,725 times
The only "Serious threat" to global and national security is not climate change, but Obama himself.

The video proves to the entire world about how inept he is.

Old 11-25-2015, 09:49 AM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
But...I thought Obama was loved and respected internationally as a great leader? Isn't that what O-bots have been saying for the last 7 years?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies