Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2015, 02:43 PM

10,189 posts, read 7,919,149 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
You're thinking of the last guy. The current President has done a wonderful job of repairing the wreckage of the last guy.

Hahahaha, now that is a good one. Quit your job and go into comedy. You would make a million.

Old 11-27-2015, 02:43 PM

58,594 posts, read 26,908,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Question for what ever it is that you Neo-conservatives Conservative,Republican,or GOP members or ditto Heads or what ever it is you people call yourselves.

Where would we be right now had the dope Romney won the Presidency.

Logical people invited to respond as well.
"Where would we be right now had the dope Romney won the Presidency.

Logical people invited to respond as well'

You wouldn't know "logical " if it slapped you in the face!

You start our with "the dope" and you expect rational responses.

Grow up!

Old 11-27-2015, 02:48 PM

9,885 posts, read 10,910,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Question for what ever it is that you Neo-conservatives Conservative,Republican,or GOP members or ditto Heads or what ever it is you people call yourselves.

Where would we be right now had the dope Romney won the Presidency.

Logical people invited to respond as well.
All that can be made of that question is SWAGS (Scientific Wild A$$ Guesses).

There is no way to know where the country would be today.

YOU do not know if it would be worse than it is.

WE do not know for sure it would be better.

Your question is asinine, offensive, insulting, useless, and stupid.

Old 11-27-2015, 02:51 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,179,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Obama encourages racist blacks to destroy their communities as well as encourages racist comments that you make such as laughing at my son and his wife being harassed and intimidated on their honeymoon...this damages race relation, not improves them. Stop pretending Republicans are racist and acknowledge it is and always has been Dems who are racist.
I just retired from working in a county full of republican racists that were constantly calling Obama a GOD Dammed ****** on a daily basis. Seems a little bit of racism goes a long way with you when it happens to your family. Shouldn't you just take your and your friends take own advice and just shake it off and go on?

Old 11-27-2015, 02:51 PM

13,139 posts, read 22,733,232 times
In all fairness, Obama took the helm of the Titanic after it had already hit the iceberg. Romney wouldn't have fared much better, although I'm sure we've missed out on many hilarious new Mormon jokes.

Switching presidents would have been catastrophic for gun store owners though... Obama has been a hell of an unintentional gun salesman.

Old 11-27-2015, 02:57 PM

Quote:
An overwhelming majority Americans polled agree with me that Obama has damaged race relations. You're attacking me personally rather than trying to make an alternative point proves you know I'm right...LOL

He hasn't damaged anything at all. He has upset the apple cart of presidents trying to not openly talk about it and act like it is not there.

Old 11-27-2015, 03:25 PM

16,237 posts, read 5,832,941 times
Where would we be if either part gave us a real leader to elect instead of a sock puppet?
How about a leader that puts America first?

Old 11-27-2015, 03:38 PM

57,022 posts, read 35,042,159 times
Quote:
An overwhelming majority Americans polled agree with me that Obama has damaged race relations. You're attacking me personally rather than trying to make an alternative point proves you know I'm right...LOL
Those Americans think like you, that's why. They already had race issues long before Obama was elected.

Old 11-27-2015, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
All that can be made of that question is SWAGS (Scientific Wild A$$ Guesses).

There is no way to know where the country would be today.

YOU do not know if it would be worse than it is.

WE do not know for sure it would be better.

Your question is asinine, offensive, insulting, useless, and stupid.

THIS AIN'T THE WEDDING DRESS FORUM. IT IS FOR ADULTS! Whie babies should stay home.

"Your question is asinine, offensive, insulting, useless, and stupid"

Old 11-27-2015, 05:10 PM

37,940 posts, read 17,756,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Outside of the lies comment (which is preposterous on its face), your post makes some sense.
preposterous? Not that Romney is honest, he's far from it, but he would have to up his game to match Obamas lies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies