Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2015, 03:52 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I didn't read it on the Allen West Web page, and if it was there, it makes it even more credible. Allen West is an honest man.

The people he shot were all outside the clinic. He shot at NO ONE inside the clinic.
I thought Jennifer Markovsky was shot inside the clinic. She was there with a friend.
Colorado Springs: Iraq war veteran, mother of 2 were Planned Parenthood attack victims - The Denver Post
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2015, 04:06 PM

42,838 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Quote:
Considering that the "mainstream" "news" sources are controlled by Democrats, I'm not surprised. The story of a man "shooting up" an abortion clinic would be too much to resist. But, the shooting didn't start there. Even I heard that part of the story with my own ears, as broadcast live on Fox. The man shot not one person in the clinic. Those that were killed were all outside the clinic. The man took refuge in the clinic.
So what if they were shot in the parking lot? Do you think the guy was shooting people because he hated cars? Just stop with the apologist nonsense, please

Last edited by 2sleepy; 12-01-2015 at 04:16 PM..

Old 12-01-2015, 05:04 PM

81 posts, read 55,506 times
Are there really people that think if the shooting was in front of but not inside PP that it makes a difference?

Old 12-01-2015, 05:29 PM

57,229 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Considering that the "mainstream" "news" sources are controlled by Democrats, I'm not surprised. The story of a man "shooting up" an abortion clinic would be too much to resist. But, the shooting didn't start there. Even I heard that part of the story with my own ears, as broadcast live on Fox.

The man shot not one person in the clinic. Those that were killed were all outside the clinic. The man took refuge in the clinic.
So you either don't have the source or don't want to post it because it's some anti-abortion blogger and none of the media were able to get an interview with this mystery person because they are controlled by democrats. If Fox News has the story maybe you can provide a link or are they now suddenly part of the cover up.

Now we have a person that was robbing a bank and then decides to shoot people in a PP parking lot instead, makes sense to me

You heard it with your own ears, Donald is that you?

Old 12-01-2015, 05:32 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:
Where are you coming up with that? Where/when was he handing out anti-Obama literature? So what if he had a (makeshift) cross at his house ... that means nothing. Who said he read the Bible? Those who knew him said he "didn't seem religious" (that's a quote, by the way).
His WIFE said he read the bible. Several news reports have discussed his neighbors talking about the literature. Heres FOX news:
Shocked Planned Parenthood shooter’s neighbors speak out | FOX31 Denver
Quote:
What I just posted came from someone who watched the scene unfold. The man was about to rob the bank. This fits with the first reports I had heard, while the situation was still active. A man in a parking lot spotted him, before he entered the PP building, and the man saw him and took a shot at him, breaking his windshield. This was reported during live coverage of the standoff that resulted. That was after he had shot at people outside the bank. The PP building was not his target. He merely took cover inside as the police were in pursuit.
You are just talking nonsense. I've explained at length why, you repeating your nonsense wont suddenly make it true. It shows a amazing contempt for the truth, and reality though.

Old 12-01-2015, 05:35 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:
Considering that the "mainstream" "news" sources are controlled by Democrats, I'm not surprised. The story of a man "shooting up" an abortion clinic would be too much to resist. But, the shooting didn't start there. Even I heard that part of the story with my own ears, as broadcast live on Fox.
And I conveniently provided you with a FOX news source. Hmmmm.

Quote:
The man shot not one person in the clinic. Those that were killed were all outside the clinic. The man took refuge in the clinic.
Complete malarky. I listened to the police tactical radio as they took fire from this guy inside planned parenthood. I got to listen to the police who were shot inside the building, and them removing victims from inside the building.

In fact earlier in this thread if you go back, you can read the real time transcripts I posted of the police tactical radio.

so much contempt.

Old 12-01-2015, 05:44 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,838,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
PP never sold fetal tissue for a profit. To continue to insist it did shows a failure to understand that the modest charge used was to cover the cost of handling and shipping the tissue, which was donated by the woman having the abortion, not sold by PP.
Then why did the PP issue a statement saying they would stop?

Planned Parenthood to stop receiving 'reimbursement' for fetal tissue donations - UPI.com

Old 12-01-2015, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
No, it is not okay for people to chant that, though freedom of speech allows them to chant that even if people disagree with them.

Shooting people at a facility over a false video is unacceptable and an act of terrorism.
But shooting cops because of news footage showing BLM chanting and shouting about killing cops gets a pass from you?

Old 12-01-2015, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
It has already been proven that the video was fake, though it doesn't stop right wingers from being outrages because it fuels their hatred.

Really? Where has it been proven that the videos are fake? I have yet to see anything that has proven the unedited (or edited version) 12 hours of video have been PROVEN to be fake.

Old 12-01-2015, 05:52 PM

42,838 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Then why did the PP issue a statement saying they would stop?

Planned Parenthood to stop receiving 'reimbursement' for fetal tissue donations - UPI.com
Because PP wants to ruin the fun of the anti-abortion zealots, now the whack jobs will have to dream up some new lie to spread about PP
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies