Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2015, 05:47 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,751,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
So you believe this thread is purely truthful?

Ok, prove that all the men in that video are immigrants on welfare.

Go ahead. I'll wait.
dechatelet don't answer her! Let's see how long she waits for.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2015, 11:12 AM

4,751 posts, read 5,439,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
dechatelet don't answer her! Let's see how long she waits for.
I'll be waiting for eternity, because y'all can't prove anything. Knee-jerk assumptions and conservative talking points have zero to do with the truth.

Old 12-02-2015, 11:14 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,274 times
Quote:
I'll be waiting for eternity, because y'all can't prove anything. Knee-jerk assumptions and conservative talking points have zero to do with the truth.
Even Ex-Muslim Atheist are calling Liberals hypocrites for supporting oppression of Women, LGBT, and Minorities when the perpetrator is - Islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0plC24YuoJk

Old 12-02-2015, 11:16 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,733,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamadiddle View Post
Coming soon to a city near you! but don't worry, Obama knows how to vet them properly!

btw, where are all the women and children????
Obama wants Syrian refugees. That is not necessarily what these people are.

Right now millions of people are traveling to europe on foot from all over the world, and most of them are not from Syria.

Old 12-02-2015, 11:23 AM

4,751 posts, read 5,439,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Even Ex-Muslim Atheist are calling Liberals hypocrites for supporting oppression of Women, LGBT, and Minorities when the perpetrator is - Islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0plC24YuoJk
And this has what exactly to do with this thread or my posts? Where exactly did I say I supported the oppressive policies of Islam? Is this thread about the oppressive policies of Islam, or any other religion?

Well look at that, another assumption.

Old 12-02-2015, 09:51 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,258,599 times
Quote:
Intelligent people hate lies, deception, and twisting of facts. I have yet to see very much posted by conservatives/right wing/tea-partiers that did not fall into one of those categories, including this thread. We have a video that has no factual information, but is posted as the most obvious truth!!!1!1!! by people who have no idea what FACT means or how to use critical thinking skills.
Did you watch the video? Do you even KNOW where it was taken?

Do you know anything about Calais, France & the Jungle camps and that highway they're trying to figure out how to get across?

You see proof from a trucker's dash cam driving through Calais, but it's twisted?

Do an internet search on Calais, France + refugees (or migrants).

Quote:
Please explain how you magically discovered all these men are living on welfare? Does walking by the road mean you are on welfare? Is it a secret code?
If you want to play the semantics game:

Free food and squatting in refugee camps in a foreign country (to them) is the definition of welfare:

Quote:
aid in the form of money or necessities for those in need
Welfare | Definition of welfare by Merriam-Webster

They ain't dining out on their own dime. Lining up for "free food". Cats/dogs have gone missing…but that's just France's problem for not helping them out enough, right?

Their point is to get to the UK, through Calais, for the free everything (welfare).

Old 12-02-2015, 10:25 PM

254 posts, read 145,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
And yet Europeans have a significantly higher standard of living than you do.

Data is not the plural of anecdote.
Garbage. Standards of living are subjective when we're discussing developed western nations.. We have more amenities and luxuries available then necessary. Plenty of us are proud and happy living here. If your not happy with the standard of living in the US please move to France, Germany, Sweden etc.

Old 12-02-2015, 10:41 PM

1,988 posts, read 2,223,348 times
Is that the truck driver from Eurotrip?

Old 12-03-2015, 11:15 PM

10,829 posts, read 5,435,569 times
Quote:
So you believe this thread is purely truthful?

Ok, prove that all the men in that video are immigrants on welfare.

Go ahead. I'll wait.
Okay, have it your way.

They must be rich Italian professional soccer players who have decided to take their exercise by walking on the freeway near Calais, France as winter approaches.

I guess they should have shown them doing laps across the English Channel to give us the full picture.

Old 12-03-2015, 11:21 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,281,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Okay, have it your way.

They must be rich Italian professional soccer players who have decided to take their exercise by walking on the freeway near Calais, France as winter approaches.

I guess they should have shown them doing laps across the English Channel to give us the full picture.
Actually if you are talking about the trucker video from France, they show the camp source where they have their hive.
The driver takes pictures of that camp and shows how they are trying to take over trucks.
Probably a good attack back by gun or truck would do.

At some point you can't risk your safety to hoping for good intentions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies