Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2015, 11:01 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,232,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Most any residents of any Missouri small town will treat you quite well, regardless of color or ex-religion. So long of course that you don't wear a Semtex vest or carry a large knife around while screaming kaka snackbar or whatever it is those morons say. Oh, and it won't be small town Missourians that will cut your head off for disagreeing with them. Now, in parts of St. Louie, all bets are off. Them a-holes are every bit as bat-chit crazy as them ISIS MoFos.

Wait, I may be mistaken. Is Ferguson considered "any small town" in Missouri?
Ferguson is just a metropolitan district of St Louis.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2015, 11:33 AM

1,676 posts, read 944,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Heresy has been punishable by death in Christain history. Look back on culture in 1200-1500 Europe and you will find some of your answers there. Or in America in Nauvoo, Illinois, and eventually Utah, less than 200 years ago.
Exactly...at least 200 years ago. Muslims are doing this in the year 2015. Enough with the excuses.

Old 12-04-2015, 11:33 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,563,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
When the Syrian refugees issue was top news the left accused people who want stricter vetting as fear mongers as if killing happens only over there even when ISIS keeps threatening to come here and kill Americans.

Obama politicized the killing and made it about guns laws, yet ignore that it's illegal to make bombs. They were making bombs and didn't give a damn that it was illegal yet Obama supporters continue to ignore that and parrot Obama and the liberal media.

What I want to know is with the evidence, everything that is happening, the threats, understanding that they want to kill infidels, that killing Americans is the main goal. How can liberals continue to ignore it?

Just because Obama says so? Because the liberal media says so? It's really bizarre. I'm thinking that maybe they can be viewed as Obama zealots or liberal radicals. I don't know, it doesn't make sense.

What woke you up?
In short, what woke me up was the news coming out of Europe, specially UK.

There is a pattern; jihad attack, excuses, victim status, more accommodation.

At this point all other religious communities are at a huge disadvantage, because they are not committing terrorism and therefore will not be rewarded, as Islam/Muslims will be.

Old 12-04-2015, 11:36 AM

1,584 posts, read 1,972,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Heresy has been punishable by death in Christain history. Look back on culture in 1200-1500 Europe and you will find some of your answers there. Or in America in Nauvoo, Illinois, and eventually Utah, less than 200 years ago.

The liberals and the Muslims need to get over the Crusades. They're over guys.....it's been centuries....let's move on....don't blame all of today's problems with something that happened when knights in shining armor were still galloping around on horseback.

Old 12-04-2015, 11:47 AM

31,003 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
The wife of the latest attack was vetted but it is strange that they are having to investigate before finding information about her. I would have thought they would have done that with the vetting. I wonder where her file is.

Yet they call people who want stricter vetting fear mongers.
Here you go, fill out the a form and get citizenship.

http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/f...form/i-730.pdf
http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/f...form/i-589.pdf

Old 12-04-2015, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashes1 View Post
The liberals and the Muslims need to get over the Crusades. They're over guys.....it's been centuries....let's move on....don't blame all of today's problems with something that happened when knights in shining armor were still galloping around on horseback.
As a former Christian (Catholic) I have endured Nun abuse to atone for the Crusades to retake the holy land from Muslims, and my families possible history for being meanies to all lands conquered by anyone who called their selves Christians. Since I also have relatives from Mexico I also apologize for the possibility that my relatives there may have been Aztecs and were meanies to Mayans and any other tribe they may have enslaved or killed...Amen

Old 12-04-2015, 12:33 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post

At this point all other religious communities are at a huge disadvantage, because they are not committing terrorism and therefore will not be rewarded, as Islam/Muslims will be.
jihad attack... Democrats call these attacks work place violence.

Victim status... a useful tactic. A good friend of mine who lives in Germany says that anyone who speaks out are called Nazis. A tactic used to shut down opposition or people who are aware and shutting down speech and people expressing concern.

More accommodation... they want safe spaces here

Last edited by petch751; 12-04-2015 at 12:48 PM..

Old 12-04-2015, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
As a former Christian (Catholic) I have endured Nun abuse to atone for the Crusades to retake the holy land from Muslims, and my families possible history for being meanies to all lands conquered by anyone who called their selves Christians. Since I also have relatives from Mexico I also apologize for the possibility that my relatives there may have been Aztecs and were meanies to Mayans and any other tribe they may have enslaved or killed...Amen
LOL those meanie's! Do you need a safe space?

Old 12-04-2015, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post

If the neighbor of the attackers in San Bernardino wasn't afraid of being labeled would have spoken then it may have saved these people's lives.

At least now people are encouraged to report things that don't seem right instead of worrying about political correctness.

Old 12-04-2015, 12:43 PM

Quote:
LOL those meanie's! Do you need a safe space?
Yes, I'm deathly afraid of the Micro-Agression I have been suffering under The Global warming, I mean Climate change is causing all these problems
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies