Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2015, 07:32 AM

17,339 posts, read 11,266,024 times

Advertisements

Obama has obviously put on a false facade when it comes to his fight against ISIS and we still don't know the extent of it. He drops pamphlets letting them know where and when he's going to drop a couple of bombs on them. He refuses to hit their means of income, the oil fields. The latest thing is that he or his administration gave Turkey the time and place that the Russian plane would be flying along the border so it could be ambushed and shot down. The list goes on an on.
Obama has no intentions of getting rid of ISIS no matter how barbaric they are and how many people they kill in the name of Islam.
When his presidency is over, much more will come out. Right now, he still has a grip on those that can expose him for what he really is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2015, 07:34 AM

79,914 posts, read 44,174,531 times
Whether on purpose or through outright ignorance it was Obama that armed Isis.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/u-s-gen...-libya/5399141

Old 12-02-2015, 07:39 AM

33,561 posts, read 18,147,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Does his 20 year membership in a Christian church also prove he is a muslim
You know it was a black power church.. black liberation theology that believes Jesus was black was lynched by the evil Europeans and the white mans religion of the bible is rejected.. they have a perverted message , not of salvation, but of whites have to denounce their whiteness . It is all about color , racism, a message not to unite blacks with whites but to divide .

They preach hate above all else. They hate America because blacks were slaves in the United States and they will never forget it. They believe that the white man is the devil and the oppressor. How does that match up with the message of Jesus Christ? it doesn't.

Old 12-02-2015, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
This whole thread is preaching hate and lies. So there is that.
Seriously, we all should hate that our government was running guns out of an embassy into the arms of the terrorists. I'm amazed that we are not.

You aren't?

Old 12-02-2015, 07:52 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,450,777 times
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Obama wants Assad out of Syria more than he wants ISIS eliminated.
And ISIS is helping him do that.

Old 12-02-2015, 07:58 AM

7,736 posts, read 5,510,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post

Its way more complicated than that. Obviously 5 minutes isn't a lot of time to explain hundreds of years of fighting but this video is pretty solid overview in my opinion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKb9GVU8bHE

Old 12-02-2015, 08:00 AM

8,629 posts, read 9,131,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post

This is true. To not act will turn the tide and gain American support in doing what Obama and the Bush Administration wanted to do. Eliminate Assad at the behest of our allies, Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

Old 12-02-2015, 08:02 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,604,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
You know it was a black power church.. black liberation theology that believes Jesus was black was lynched by the evil Europeans and the white mans religion of the bible is rejected.. they have a perverted message , not of salvation, but of whites have to denounce their whiteness . It is all about color , racism, a message not to unite blacks with whites but to divide
Let me ask again: Does a 20 year membership in a Christian church prove a person is a muslim?

Pick one accusation and run with it, it doesn't make any sense to present two accusations which contradict each other.

Old 12-02-2015, 08:05 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,931,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
It sure would explain why our military says they have been told to abandon bombing missions, and why despite 'SUPPOSEDLY' dropping so many bombs on ISIS that it had no effect whatsoever!

Must have been dropping dummy bombs[blanks]!
This is what many are saying, wonder why the President would support this or did he demand this???

Old 12-02-2015, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
Yeah because our military is full of a bunch of lairs in frauds too, right?
Unfortunately, yes it is.

I'm betting you still believe it was all about a video?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies