Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2015, 07:24 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,274,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageCats View Post
Liberals... Always censoring people who do not agree with their twisted point of view.

Islam is a vile religion. The constitution allows me to say this without being censored. Have you ever read the US Constitution? No, of course not. You people know as much about the constitution as you do about Islam.... Yet you defend Islam's political ideology and trample on our very own constitution.

I can see why liberal men want Islam to prevail. They can't wait to practice polygamy and repress women the same way they work hard to repress minority and the poor.
Yup, this is what liberals fall back on all the time. Shut up the opposition at all costs because the truth might get out.

Old 12-03-2015, 07:26 PM

833 posts, read 657,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageCats View Post
Liberals... Always censoring people who do not agree with their twisted point of view.

Islam is a vile religion. The constitution allows me to say this without being censored. Have you ever read the US Constitution? No, of course not. You people know as much about the constitution as you do about Islam.... Yet you defend Islam's political ideology and trample on our very own constitution.

I can see why liberal men want Islam to prevail. They can't wait to practice polygamy and repress women the same way they work hard to repress minority and the poor.
Sorry cannot give more rep. One correction though; Islam is a cult not religion. It's based on hatred and destruction. It is vile and a burden on the world.

Old 12-03-2015, 07:29 PM

833 posts, read 657,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
Westcoast was claiming that Muslim violence has no parallel in "the history of mankind", so Christianity of 1000 years ago is perfectly fair game.
Lol . You had to go back 1000 yrs to find satanic ways of imaginary prophet huh. Chill. No need to get bogged down in semantics. The fact remains that ISLAM is vile and a highly contagious disease.

Old 12-03-2015, 07:30 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,564,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Yup, this is what liberals fall back on all the time. Shut up the opposition at all costs because the truth might get out.
Islam cannot coexist in the same space as Freedom of Speech. The Liberals who support Islam know that as well.

There is no freedom of speech in Muslim country, blasphemers are put to death, and Ex-Muslims are not found in the open because apostates are killed as well.

Both women; Molly Norris and Asia Bibi, have done no crime, yet their lives are destroyed and are suffering because of Islam.

Old 12-03-2015, 07:30 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast_CA View Post
Sorry cannot give more rep. One correction though; Islam is a cult not religion. It's based on hatred and destruction. It is vile and a burden on the world.
If that's true, why haven't there been chronic attacks in Germany for the last 50 years? Why hasn't Turkey been cranking out militants for the last 100 years, and sending them all over the West? If you're right, why am I still alive, after living for 15 years in a neighborhood full of Muslims? Why weren't there any incidents in Seattle or the Bay Area or anywhere else there's a significant Muslim population in the US, before the new millennium?

Old 12-03-2015, 07:32 PM

335 posts, read 325,038 times
This reminds me of an old but true saying....Wanna make a conservative mad, tell a lie. Wanna make a liberal mad, tell the truth.

Old 12-03-2015, 07:32 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,564,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
If that's true, why haven't there been chronic attacks in Germany for the last 50 years? Why hasn't Turkey been cranking out militants for the last 100 years, and sending them all over the West? If you're right, why am I still alive, after living for 15 years in a neighborhood full of Muslims? Why weren't there any incidents in Seattle or the Bay Area or anywhere else there's a significant Muslim population in the US, before the new millennium?
As Muslim population grows, what can happen to a society? | Examiner.com

Old 12-03-2015, 07:34 PM

4,918 posts, read 6,467,718 times
I have a lot of Kurdish friends who hate radical Muslims, the problem with Islam is that the radical ones are ruining the entire religion and its a shame. I am mad at Iraq and Syria citizens for killing the Kurds. Kurds need their own country.

Last edited by UKWildcat1981; 12-03-2015 at 07:52 PM..

Old 12-03-2015, 07:50 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,859,557 times
What is this supposed to prove? That site is just a collection of blogs from "citizen contributors". Not an authoritative source of news or analysis.

The fact is, the US, Germany and other countries have had Muslim immigrants for generations, and nothing "happened" to those societies until Bush Jr. started playing cowboy.

But, whatever.

Old 12-03-2015, 07:54 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,467,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Some people might have been saying/using this same logic about Paris.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies