Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2015, 05:48 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,289,096 times

Advertisements

Then you are with the minority of American aka republican xenophobes.

If you are in this group you should get your mind right and come join the majority of civilized America.

This has been a public service post.

Remember Loretta is watching.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2015, 05:54 AM

756 posts, read 424,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post

If you are in this group you should get your mind right and come join the majority of civilized America.

But remember! If there is a mass shooting by a white guy with a beard, remember to immediately jump to conclusions and characterize him as a gun loving, Christian, red-neck, right winger before any of the facts are in or the motive can be learned!

Old 12-05-2015, 06:00 AM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Tells us not to classify a group with the extreme, while he classifies a group with the extreme.

The hypocrisy is laughable anymore.

I get drunk off the tears.

Old 12-05-2015, 06:03 AM

20,024 posts, read 20,826,797 times
I've always had a problem with Muslims.
At least the off the boat ones. The American born converts not so much.
I was in the "service industry" for many years and have dealt with many Muslims.
They always came across as shady and rude. I would always try to be polite as possible, trying to win them over and I never got anywhere. I could just tell they didn't like or trust me just because I'm not one of them. Very difficult to deal with, and with customer always right attitude I would go above and beyond to appease them and would get nowhere. Very combative and paranoid. Even my experiences in gas stations and convenience stores, very rude and zero personality. Like rude robots.

Old 12-05-2015, 06:19 AM

12,038 posts, read 8,403,014 times
I don't have a problem with Muslims.

I have a problem with people who chant, "Death to America."

Old 12-05-2015, 06:21 AM

21,097 posts, read 19,694,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Tells us not to classify a group with the extreme, while he classifies a group with the extreme.

The hypocrisy is laughable anymore.

I get drunk off the tears.
Exactly. Islamic terrorists aren't the enemy, Republicans are.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cAoXgZLRee0

Old 12-05-2015, 06:22 AM

7,498 posts, read 5,745,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post

Another if you don't think like a moonbat your a racist, xeno etc etc.

How about we agree that we will continue to fight for this country and include you as a peaceful protestor. Our protection from terrorists that want to kill you and your family will include you and yours.

I'll believe what I want to believe and you can believe what you believe? Sound fair?

Old 12-05-2015, 06:24 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,289,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar View Post
I don't have a problem with Muslims.

I have a problem with people who chant, "Death to America."

“The slogan ‘death to America’ is backed by reason and wisdom,” the 76-year-old ayatollah said in remarks published on his website on Tuesday.

“It goes without saying that the slogan does not mean death to the American nation; this slogan means death to the US’s policies, death to arrogance,” he said.

Old 12-05-2015, 06:27 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,756,720 times
I treat them as I treat any strangers. I am polite, greet them cheerfully, conclude my business and a good day when the interaction is done. I never ask what their religion happens to be although there are some appearance clues. During the entire interaction I am looking for any indication of potential violence. That has nothing to do with their religion but is my internal response to the entire world. I have had PTSD before I went to 'Nam. I still do. I expect I always will.

Old 12-05-2015, 06:29 AM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
al-Taqiyya

'The word "al-Taqiyya”literally means: "Concealing or disguising one’s beliefs, convictions, ideas, feelings, opinions, and/or strategies at a time of eminent danger, whether now or later in time, to save oneself from physical and/or mental injury.”A one-word translation would be "Dissimulation."'

Al-Taqiyya, Dissimulation Part 1 | A Shi'ite Encyclopedia | Books on Islam and Muslims | Al-Islam.org

Dissimulation:

"Dissimulation is a form of deception in which one conceals the truth. It consists of concealing the truth, or in the case of half-truths, concealing parts of the truth, like inconvenient or secret information."

Muslims are encouraged to deceive non-Muslims when it will help protect Islam.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies