Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2015, 12:31 PM

31,003 posts, read 22,045,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
It's not about Jews and Gold it's all about The Iron Pipeline and Background checks.
It's about the Masons and the Illuminati
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2015, 12:33 PM

1,676 posts, read 944,964 times
Looks like someone from the Obama Administration has discovered this forum! They're blaming Jews again, instead of Islam.

Old 12-06-2015, 12:36 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,820,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabeliber View Post
As I move closer and closer towards truth
I'm starting to believe perhaps the Middle East conflict is stirred by ..

.. I know this is going to agitate you so bear with me and don't close this thread on impulse ..

Jewish power elites (with the gold) who are ideological adversaries and can also benefit from the in-fighting as it takes attention away from Israel

When Barack Obama snubbed Israel over and over again, and being no longer pro-Israel, they (Jewish power elites) decided to unleash the agitated wasps' nest (angry anti-Western Muslims) into our country, and the only way to stop the bees stinging us is to pay them off

Does this make any sense to anyone?
Or do you think I'm nuts?

As much as possible do not let the discussion turn into hate, be like Buddha and look at the issues objectively
Your life is not in danger at the moment so keep the passionate talk under control
This is an important topic so let's not get it closed and buried like "they" perhaps want it to be buried

Here's a discussion-starter perhaps, maybe not so far-fetched but maybe so:
What if ISIS is funded by their money?
i think you gone around the bend there. you obviously hate jews and anything jewish, for what ever reason i dont know. but you have picked your boogyman, evne though history proves you wrong on all counts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
The Muslim Barbary Pirates were the first Jihadi group that attacked US.
Israel wasnt around then, it is a convenient boogeyman.

If US completely disarms itself, destroys every fighter jet and gun, and Israel is wiped off the map, the Jihad will not stop - infact it will only increase.

"....that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners" - Thomas Jefferson, 3rd American President

"Muhammad declared undistinguishing and exterminating war, as a part of his religion, against all the rest of mankind…The precept of the Koran is, perpetual war against all who deny, that Muhammad is the prophet of Allah" - John Quincy Adams, 6th American President
well said.

Old 12-06-2015, 12:40 PM

17,597 posts, read 17,629,777 times
Muslim terrorist attacks have happened in Pacific Islands, India, Indonisia, Russia Spain, France, UK, USA, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Morocco, Libya, Syria, Israel, Lebannon, and probably more that I'm forgetting right now. This was within the past 15 years. Their attacks have gone on for centuries. Heck, during WW2 the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem provided troops to Nazi Germany and carried out attacks on Jewish villages. What makes today different is the Internet. Through the Internet they're able to spread their message of hate, provide material support (training, money, munitions), and broadcast their attacks world wide instantly to recruit more Muslim fighters. What makes me believe too many Muslims believe in these actions is every time there's an attack, the so called moderate Muslims come forward to denounce the attack and then provide justification or reasons for the attack. We saw this most apparent with the Charlie Hebo attack. It's against Islamic law to insult their prophet or make images or drawings of him. But don't try to enforce Islamic laws on non-Muslims. You may not insult the prophet, but non-Muslims are free to say he was a murderous terrorist pedophile. Don't immigrate to a country that values freedom of speech and then try to force limits on that freedom based upon your religious laws. I may be Catholic, but I'm an American first. Far too many Muslim immigrants are Muslim first and to hell with the country in which they live.

Old 12-06-2015, 12:51 PM

215 posts, read 185,347 times
I love people, Jews, whites, blacks, *grits teeth* Muslims.. everyone I haven't mentioned. No matter how much money or control they have over each other.

I want the fighting to cease
I also want to start my own business
Neither of these are possible given "economic conditions" which seem to me to be designed actually

Old 12-06-2015, 12:54 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,680,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
It's about the Masons and the Illuminati
Don't forget the Knights Templar.

Old 12-06-2015, 01:07 PM

39,208 posts, read 27,575,665 times
For Jewish folks, I think I can understand why some of them are particularly sensitive to any parallels to the Holocaust. And looking at photos and videos of families trying to escape Syria, where two monsters — the Assad regime and the Islamic State — are devouring each other and hundreds of thousands in their way, how can they not think back to a time when Jews sought to escape the Nazi monster devouring them?

But Jewish refugees and Syrian refugees have some fundamental differences. Every Jew in Nazi-occupied Europe — man, woman, child, baby — was targeted for death. The Syrian people are not targeted for death. The only such targets in the Middle East — aside from the Jews of Israel — are Christians and Yazidis, every one of whom should most definitely be allowed into Europe and the United States.

I hope I don't sound hateful here, the above is my opinion. Might not be truth, it is my opinion.

Do Muslims want to conquer Europe? This I don't know. But why is these Muslims refugee's first destination Germany? well, the short answer is: Because Germany allows them to. Germany has only herself to blame.

Can't really blame anybody else. You can't blame the Muslim, immigrants, you cannot blame the welfare recipients, blame the government, blame the politicians, blame your own stupidity for electing idiots.

I am still a Trump supporter, But I think the ONLY politician (Yes, ONLY) cannot be bought by special interest groups is perhaps Bernie Sanders.

Old 12-06-2015, 01:08 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,518,799 times
Oh look, another Jewish hate thread from the left.

Old 12-06-2015, 01:13 PM

215 posts, read 185,347 times
^
You can't throw a rag over this problem to make it go away
Nowhere did I say "hate" or say I hate anyone
That was programmed into your head
Please develop independent thought, reason, problem-solving ability

We have a problem here that needs to be solved and open discussion and fact-finding is important

Old 12-06-2015, 01:18 PM

45,201 posts, read 26,417,923 times
Let's say Mexico decided it was entitled to a part of Texas. It kicks out the Americans and builds a fence around the disputed area. Russia then supply's mexico with military weapons that Mexico in turn uses to enforce its claims. Russia also proceeds to bomb various states within America and replace their governments with ones that favor Russia.
How would Americans feel about Russia? What would Americans be willing to do to end Russia's stranglehold?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies