Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2015, 10:39 AM

833 posts, read 657,431 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky2balive View Post
Its easy...and safe...to be a "fundamental muslim"...meaning the peaceful western version...when you are a MINORITY in a country filled with Christians

but once more muslims pour into this country and try to force their views...these warm and fuzzy muslims will have to choose...and I guarantee you they will side with the radicals

I truly see this as a beginning of a holy war in the usa...one that can and hopefully will be nipped in the bud quickly...but if the lefty looseys let it continue to worsen we could be in for a helluva struggle
Look at the history of cult of Islam. They are vile cult. Take care of it now than when they March on Washington. Look at UK now. It is doomed by these Inbred serpents.

Old 12-08-2015, 10:49 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,236,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
How many Christians have strapped suicide vests to themselves and then gone and blown up a bunch of people?

How many Christians have put people inside a cage, doused them with gasoline and then set it afire?

How many Christians have lopped off the heads of people on video to show the world what they think?

Wake up.

Don't come up with the once in a great while, come up with the nearly every time.

How many Muslims did this out of Billions of Muslims?

Old 12-08-2015, 10:56 AM

17,400 posts, read 11,972,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyyc View Post
Unfortunately there's this little thing called the Constitution that prevents your little hate party from working.
Doesn't apply to anyone that's not already here.

Old 12-08-2015, 10:59 AM

7,280 posts, read 10,948,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
That was your reply to:

Originally Posted by Mack Knife

"How many Christians have strapped suicide vests to themselves and then gone and blown up a bunch of people?

How many Christians have put people inside a cage, doused them with gasoline and then set it afire?

How many Christians have lopped off the heads of people on video to show the world what they think?

Wake up.

Don't come up with the once in a great while, come up with the nearly every time.
"

You can't answer a question but instead ask one? Rather diversionary isn't it? That you refuse to answer shows just how important the question I asked is. Were you to answer my question instead of trying to change the subject, you'd find yourself in a quandary that goes against what you've been saying, isn't that right?

Answer my question.

Old 12-08-2015, 11:02 AM

7,280 posts, read 10,948,582 times
Guess who is really dead wrong?

All those killed by Islamic terrorists.

Old 12-08-2015, 11:23 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,588,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
The Muslim communities are not helping to track terrorists. They need to help. They don't help.
True. This also should make people pause at the "small handful" sympathizer defense. Maybe a small handful commit the acts, but others finance and support them and still others keep plans secret.

Old 12-08-2015, 11:29 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,654,900 times
Better wake up and smell the coffee. Watched a special on CNN in the last few weeks, ISIS threats to our water supply. I think it was around Thanksgiving. That is a threat to kill our babies and children. I don't care what Trump said, at least he is trying to come up with some ideas and at least he cares enough to risk losing the nomination by speaking out about a subject that bleeding hearts will not talk about. When they poison your water, they have won.

http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/20...nday-april-27/

Not sure if this is the right one but the one I saw threatened our water.

Old 12-08-2015, 11:37 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,604,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbe View Post
I thought Trump was saying stop the immigration for a period of time so you can get your house in order. The vetting isn't robust at this time so I thought the suggestion was to pause and get organized.
That is what he's saying but the uninformed / uneducated will take every opportunity to yell unfair, inhumane, cruel, etc.

Wonder why they react more adversely to keeping us safe than they do to what happened in San Bernardino and Paris.

Old 12-08-2015, 11:38 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,604,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
You're missing the point. If only 10% are ISIS sympathizers and we allow 100,000 into our country, then we have 10,000 maniacs lopping off heads and going on shooting sprees. WTH is so difficult to understand about this?

Old 12-08-2015, 11:40 AM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,558,693 times
I'm all for stopping immigration of anyone with a religion. Like we haven't got enough religionists in the country. We've filled that quota. (Not that I subscribe to the huge intellectual dishonesty that all religions are equivalent (apart from being contrary to the facts, they evidently cannot be - different beliefs and different practices result in ...different outcomes! Whoa!)).

Lets put a hold on all religious immigrants for 5 yrs. Let in agnostics, secular humanists and atheists only so we can balance things out more here. We already have limits on nationalities that can participate in the diversity visa lottery.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies