Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2015, 10:23 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times

Advertisements

have the local or state prosecutors borough this guy up on charges? Has he been tried? If so, what was the outcome?

Old 12-10-2015, 10:26 AM

15,531 posts, read 10,501,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
I know, then there are the people who would ban guns even if it just saves one life.
False logic. Guns are multipurpose, rapists are single purpose. Deflection failed.

Old 12-10-2015, 10:28 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,052,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
So, the logic is, since all men occasionally rape, it's okay to bring rapists into the country. It's really no big deal, rape is rape. The fact that there would have been one less rape, had this man been vetted, is irrelevant. This rape could have easily have been prevented, but that doesn't matter. It could have happened anyway, so let's not take precautions. What the hell is wrong with some of you. Never mind, I think I have it, the event doesn't matter, because it didn't happened to you.
It might have gotten one more Democratic vote, so...

Old 12-10-2015, 10:30 AM

15,531 posts, read 10,501,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
have the local or state prosecutors borough this guy up on charges? Has he been tried? If so, what was the outcome?
Aggravated assault, terrorizing, felonious restraint, gross sexual imposition. He deserves and will get a fair trial. However, it's pretty much a given that he did it. Multiple witnesses, not to mention being caught in the act.

Old 12-10-2015, 10:32 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
During one of my more desperate episodes I checked up on working note shift at a gas station. They wanted to hire me but I insisted on carrying my pistol. They could not hire me because company policy forbid employees being armed or resisting robbers in any way. the company feared being sued if a robber got hurt but refused to aid its employees if they got shot. Needless to say I found another job.

Old 12-10-2015, 11:17 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
The stupidity in this thread is painful to watch.

Liberals complaining about white men raping women, declaring that "men still think it's okay", and that is what they have the problem with. Yes, some idiots out there think it's okay, but the majority do not.

On the other hand, this particular religion follows a so called prophet who did exactly that, and thought it was perfectly acceptable. And, this particular religion believes it's perfectly okay to marry 7 year old girls. And, this particular religion blames the woman for the rape. It is NOT "just the extremists" who follow that prophet, blame the female, or think it's okay to marry underage girls.

AND YOU WANT TO ALLOW MORE PEOPLE IN HERE WHO ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT'S OKAY?

When was the last time someone was raped and was told, "This is for God! God is great!" while doing so? Please show me just one news story where a "white male American man" did that.

Defending this while complaining about the very thing that this religion deems acceptable is revolting. That any of you can defend this tells me you don't give a lick about anyone getting raped, you only care about your agenda. Sickening.

Old 12-10-2015, 11:20 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,281,707 times
Too much of this would not go well in the USA IMO. Eventually people would do what the government fails to and that could turn ugly.

Old 12-10-2015, 11:22 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
It is painful to watch.

Publicly opposing terrorism is easy, but condemning horrific acts being carried out by religious fanatics isn’t going to bring about the fundamental change that’s needed to get at the root of much of this violence. That change is only going to come from Muslims fighting every single day against oppressive Islamic states. These people have to want, and demand, actual democracy. They have to build nations not ruled by the Quran, but by basic human decency toward everyone regardless of gender, religion or sexual orientation.

Instead, what we got?

This thread is about Muslim migrant beats, rapes woman while chanting allahu akbar.

But we got Oh white men do it too Christians are even worse.
You know? the usual non sense. as if two wrong makes one giant right, usual logical fallacy.

Old 12-10-2015, 11:28 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,988,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
The stupidity in this thread is painful to watch.

Liberals complaining about white men raping women, declaring that "men still think it's okay", and that is what they have the problem with. Yes, some idiots out there think it's okay, but the majority do not.

On the other hand, this particular religion follows a so called prophet who did exactly that, and thought it was perfectly acceptable. And, this particular religion believes it's perfectly okay to marry 7 year old girls. And, this particular religion blames the woman for the rape. It is NOT "just the extremists" who follow that prophet, blame the female, or think it's okay to marry underage girls.

AND YOU WANT TO ALLOW MORE PEOPLE IN HERE WHO ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT'S OKAY?

When was the last time someone was raped and was told, "This is for God! God is great!" while doing so? Please show me just one news story where a "white male American man" did that.

Defending this while complaining about the very thing that this religion deems acceptable is revolting. That any of you can defend this tells me you don't give a lick about anyone getting raped, you only care about your agenda. Sickening.

Amen!

Old 12-10-2015, 11:40 AM

31,046 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySagacious View Post
Yep, we will let any sicko into this country! I bet Holder Vetted this guy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies