Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2015, 04:00 PM

72,846 posts, read 62,239,946 times

Advertisements

I did some research. Rape is forbidden in Islam. The guy who yelled "Allahu Akbar" is no different than the KKK members who claim they do what they do for Christ. Both are doing something that goes against Christianity and Islam, but claim their faith allows it. There is a word for this. Hypocrisy.

Old 12-10-2015, 04:06 PM

54,482 posts, read 33,792,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keraT View Post
I didn't read all the post but from what I gathered, this guy is mentally ill. He takes medication to be normal otherwise he hears voices. He has done crazy stuff in town and police are aware of his mental instability. Yet somehow he represents billions of sane Muslim. That is the logic here. I am guessing one of the reason USA immigration allowed him to migrate to USA was so his sister can take care of him. I believe the immigration vetting process is easier for disabled people who have USA citizen to take care of them

Saying "Allah Akbar" does not mean someone is religious. It is equivalent of someone saying "Jesus". It is a common phase used by everyone.
They say "Allah Akbar" when they kill people, besides, I'm a Christian and there is the 3rd Commandment that says "Thou shall not take the name of the LORD in vain.".

Old 12-10-2015, 04:08 PM

30,622 posts, read 21,778,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
This seems seriously like the Trump anti-immigration post. . .about rapist.

Even though if you look at the facts, rapes are commited by mostly white people some black
FBI Statistics mix Hispanics and Middle Eastern people with whites. As far as percentage of population that is not true.

White 69.3%
Black 28.1%

Old 12-10-2015, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
They say "Allah Akbar" when they kill people, besides, I'm a Christian and there is the 3rd Commandment that says "Thou shall not take the name of the LORD in vain.".
Considering what you said, terrorists are taking God's name in vain. I think most people don't think about that.

Old 12-10-2015, 04:10 PM

13,620 posts, read 12,695,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I did some research. Rape is forbidden in Islam. The guy who yelled "Allahu Akbar" is no different than the KKK members who claim they do what they do for Christ. Both are doing something that goes against Christianity and Islam, but claim their faith allows it. There is a word for this. Hypocrisy.

ya but it takes like 4 witnesses by men to convict another man for raping a woman. how many men do you ever hear about getting imprisoned, lashed or stoned to death for rape??

Old 12-10-2015, 04:12 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,276,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keraT View Post
I didn't read all the post but from what I gathered, this guy is mentally ill. He takes medication to be normal otherwise he hears voices. He has done crazy stuff in town and police are aware of his mental instability. Yet somehow he represents billions of sane Muslim. That is the logic here. I am guessing one of the reason USA immigration allowed him to migrate to USA was so his sister can take care of him. I believe the immigration vetting process is easier for disabled people who have USA citizen to take care of them

Saying "Allah Akbar" does not mean someone is religious. It is equivalent of someone saying "Jesus". It is a common phase used by everyone.

Old 12-10-2015, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
Coming soon to a restroom near you?

'Abdulrahman Ali, a Somalian who arrived in America four years ago, is accused of sexually assaulting a gas station attendant in a bathroom at Gordy’s Travel Plaza in Mapleton, North Dakota.

Rapes occurring in and around migrant camps are now so prevalent, that authorities in Germany are covering up details of incidents so as not to “legitimize” critics of mass immigration.

Virtually every week, new cases of migrants raping women come to light, including recent attacks in Sweden, Norway and the United Kingdom.

Muslim Migrant Beats, Rapes North Dakota Woman While Chanting "Allahu Akbar"
At this point, the country of Somalia is a failed state.

I notice Iranian immigrants are not doing this crap. Iran is a Muslim country. So is Turkey, Bosnia, and Jordan. I seldom ever hear about immigrants from those nations committing rape in the USA.

I will bring this up, and it makes me cringe to say this because of the ethnicity that I am. There have been many African American men raping African American women.

Native American women often suffer from high rates of rape too. This happened in North Dakota, which is already among top states for rape. Native American women make up a disproportionate amount of the victims.

Old 12-10-2015, 04:19 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,180,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
The local news channel works for infowars? Is that the story you want to go with?
Accused Rapist makes first appearance in Cass County Court
Internet search is your friend.
Yes it is. I'll bet there are more rapists belonging to other religions in this country than muslim rapists. Either way--there are enough mentally ill people to go around.

Family of accused rapist say's he's a sick man

Old 12-10-2015, 04:20 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,218,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
No one!
Exactly my point!

Old 12-10-2015, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
ya but it takes like 4 witnesses by men to convict another man for raping a woman. how many men do you ever hear about getting imprisoned, lashed or stoned to death for rape??
And alot of hypocrits take advantage of that, by catching a woman alone. Also, If there ate men who do see, but say nothing, that is another factor.

And gang rape is happening alot in India, among non-Muslims.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies