Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2015, 07:55 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,421,103 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple8s View Post
And the entire US, with the exception of Muslims, is "fairly accepting" to gays? Do you really speak for America? I for one don't have a problem with the sexual orientation of people. More interested in the content of the person and no interest in their sexual orientation.

I'm sure the LGBT society is thankful to hear that they are "fairly accepted". Fact is, the majority of the LGBT society doesn't care if you don't accept them or even "fairly accept them" because they couldn't care less what people like you think.
Well, I happen to be gay.

And I know that America is very accepting of gays compared to Muslim countries in which gays are often executed.

But thanks for setting me on the politically correct path.

Old 12-11-2015, 07:59 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,106,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Well, I happen to be gay.

And I know that America is very accepting of gays compared to Muslim countries in which gays are often executed.

WOW, there you go again. First it was "fairly accepting" now it's "very accepting".

I guess you care about what people think about your sexual orientation, unlike the majority who doesn't care. Sad. So sad.

Old 12-11-2015, 07:59 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,421,103 times
Quote:
OK. So it's not in the Christian New Testament. Must be a Christian Secret Society.

Seems I'm living in your head rent free. LOL
It seems you've lost the argument.

But continue posting. I don't mind.

Old 12-11-2015, 08:01 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,106,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
It seems you've lost the argument.

But continue posting. I don't mind.
Is this a game?? OK, thanks for playing!!!

Old 12-11-2015, 08:37 AM

17,290 posts, read 29,352,134 times
Quote:
Which is the problem? The "violent crime" or chanting "Allah Akbar"?

So...........................what do you think a non-Muslim American citizen says when he's raping a female??
Does he just pump away and grunt?? Does he threaten to kill her? Does he whisper sweet nothings in her ear?

Does it really make a difference if it's a Muslim or a non-Muslim? An immigrant compared to someone born in the US? It doesn't change the fact that the person doing the raping is a sick POS.

The religion of the perpetrator and what he was saying at the time of the rape is about as important as the facts of the race of both the police officer, and of the person shot by a police officer.

Old 12-11-2015, 08:45 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,189,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
At this point, the country of Somalia is a failed state.

I notice Iranian immigrants are not doing this crap. Iran is a Muslim country. So is Turkey, Bosnia, and Jordan. I seldom ever hear about immigrants from those nations committing rape in the USA.
Jordan has high rates of rape but low rates of immigration in the US (<100,000). There's <400,000 Bosnians here. OTOH, there's >1,000,000 Iranian-Americans here.

I've known quite a few Iranians and those in the US tend to be a self-selecting group since many migrated here in the late 70s/very early 80s after the revolution. A lot of them were fairly secular/liberal-minded, which is why they chose to leave Iran.

Plus, Iranians are by and large Shiites...and Shiites aren't Wahhabists. Iranians also aren't Arabs...they're usually Persian (though not always).

I'm not saying Iranians in America are all assimilated, liberal-minded, secular, progressive, etc. Many are. Some aren't. But I CAN say the ones I've met have been highly educated, progressive, open-minded, kind, warm, and welcoming. They also all self-identified as Persian and were Farsi speakers. I quite like them.

Old 12-11-2015, 08:59 AM

410 posts, read 397,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
The religion of the perpetrator and what he was saying at the time of the rape is about as important as the facts of the race of both the police officer, and of the person shot by a police officer.
Every Muslim is to emulate the life of Mohammed.
And Mohammed was "a narcissist, a pedophile, a mass murderer, a terrorist, a misogynist, a lecher, a cult leader, a madman, a rapist, a torturer, an assassin and a looter."

The man in question is simply following the actions of his supreme leader!
See how Islam is doomed?

* BTW $50,000 is the prize if anyone can disprove the assertion made above about Mohammed.
Sina's Challenge

Old 12-11-2015, 09:57 AM

30,226 posts, read 23,649,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
This man will be punished as he should be and it appears that he had mental issues, there are thousands of peaceful Muslims living here and this is one incident, aren't you going a little overboard.
Let's face it this is Muslim hate week or is there going to be a new thread on every rape committed in the US?
No. I didn't make up Mohammed, I didn't write the Quran, I didn't write their backwards laws.

Old 12-11-2015, 10:01 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,094,242 times
This is f-ing appalling, we should ban all immigration and kick out all the Muslims. Then there will no longer be rapes in America, right, guys? Oh, what about the blacks and Hispanics and so on, you ask.

Mick

Old 12-11-2015, 10:08 AM

57,074 posts, read 26,036,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
No. I didn't make up Mohammed, I didn't write the Quran, I didn't write their backwards laws.
They abide by American Laws, if you don't like their religion that is your problem.

One incident and we need to ban all Muslims because they now get lumped with the perpetrator.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.