Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2015, 10:12 AM

39,014 posts, read 27,402,975 times

Advertisements

Look, most parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts (me) just want to make sure that our kids are perfectly safe. We can care less about other people's religion.

If the school ordered girls not to wear short skirts, because they might get raped. Yeah, we have a problem.

I "assume" Islam does not teach Muslims that rape is okay. I hope I am right about this.

Old 12-11-2015, 10:17 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,889,093 times
Ali’s sister responded to the arrest by claiming her brother was a “good person” but that he was suffering from mental health issues.

Ummm, just where is she getting this idea? Now everyone who commits a crime has a mental issue???

Old 12-11-2015, 10:17 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,943,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Look, most parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts (me) just want to make sure that our kids are perfectly safe. We can care less about other people's religion.

If the school ordered girls not to wear short skirts, because they might get raped. Yeah, we have a problem.

I "assume" Islam does not teach Muslims that rape is okay. I hope I am right about this.

Exactly! I don't care what religion you are or aren't. Don't use your religion as an excuse to cause harm to others.

Old 12-11-2015, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Ali’s sister responded to the arrest by claiming her brother was a “good person” but that he was suffering from mental health issues.

Ummm, just where is she getting this idea? Now everyone who commits a crime has a mental issue???

I don't know, I think it takes a special kind of sicko to commit a heinous act such as rape! Nevertheless, mental issues or not, once convicted, put POS down like the wild animal that he is!

Old 12-11-2015, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Exactly! I don't care what religion you are or aren't. Don't use your religion as an excuse to cause harm to others.
Exactly,

This is certainly disturbing

GERMAN SCHOOLS ORDER GIRLS NOT TO WEAR SHORT SKIRTS TO AVOID OFFENDING MUSLIM MIGRANTS

German Schools Order Girls Not to Wear Short Skirts to Avoid Offending Muslim Migrants » Infowars Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

If I say I don't worry about my little nieces living in Germany, I would be lying.

Old 12-11-2015, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Exactly,

This is certainly disturbing

GERMAN SCHOOLS ORDER GIRLS NOT TO WEAR SHORT SKIRTS TO AVOID OFFENDING MUSLIM MIGRANTS

German Schools Order Girls Not to Wear Short Skirts to Avoid Offending Muslim Migrants » Infowars Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

If I say I don't worry about my little nieces living in Germany, I would be lying.

Get ready to get called out for the Alex Jones link, because you know... if it isn't covered in the mainstream media, it must not be true! At any rate, if I were the citizens of Germany I'd be demanding accountability from that pinko commie Merkel, as well as her resignation for importing this crap into their country! I'd also look into demanding the rights and the means to defend ourselves and our families from harm! These so-called "refugees" need to learn their damn place once and for all! They are guests, and if they don't like the culture of whatever host country they came to because it offends them, then either they need to go back to their 3rd world s***hole, or the host country needs to put a boot in their a** and do it forcibly!

Old 12-11-2015, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Get ready to get called out for the Alex Jones link, because you know... if it isn't covered in the mainstream media, it must not be true! At any rate, if I were the citizens of Germany I'd be demanding accountability from that pinko commie Merkel, as well as her resignation for importing this crap into their country! I'd also look into demanding the rights and the means to defend ourselves and our families from harm! These so-called "refugees" need to learn their damn place once and for all! They are guests, and if they don't like the culture of whatever host country they came to because it offends them, then either they need to go back to their 3rd world s***hole, or the host country needs to put a boot in their a** and do it forcibly!
well said.

Old 12-11-2015, 10:31 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,406,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
They abide by American Laws, if you don't like their religion that is your problem.

One incident and we need to ban all Muslims because they now get lumped with the perpetrator.
One incident? You are mathematically challenged.

Old 12-11-2015, 10:33 AM

410 posts, read 397,111 times
Quote:
Unfortunately you are wrong.

According to Hadith (link below), Islam does allow for the rape of infidels and prisoners.
It is this Hadith that ISIS points to when raping the yazidi prisoners.

Sina's Challenge: Muhammad a Rapist

Old 12-11-2015, 10:36 AM

29,971 posts, read 18,802,085 times
Quote:
What good is Islam then. Its whole purpose was to justify killing to take treasure and land and then taking the women for wives and sex slaves. All fun is forbidden under Islam except for going on infidel raping and sex slaving hunts as well as the favored suicide for 72 virgins gig....it's a terribly sad perversion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies