Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2015, 01:10 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,171,483 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Do Republicans think they are going to win by vilifying a portion of the country through fear mongering?"

How many MORE people need to be killed by radical Muslims in the U.S. BEFORE you change your position?
I ask that same question every time some crazy white guy takes his stockpile of guns and shoots up a place, but I haven't seen any right wingers show any concern to the amount of mass shootings that happen in this country.

So I will tell you what is always told to my by right wingers, this only affects a small portion of Americans and there is nothing you can do to stop it from happening.

Old 12-10-2015, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I was wondering that too....is it 10,000, 100,000, 1,000,000, 10,000,000, 100,000,000. Liberals, is there a number of kills that is unacceptable even to you?
It is the same amount of people that need to be killed before right wingers care about mass shootings in this country. Apparently if you aren't a Muslim, then it is okay to go on a shooting spree.

Whyou weren't you asking this question after the shooting in Southern Oregon? Oh right, that guy wasn't a Muslim. Spare me your crocodile tears.

Old 12-10-2015, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Not this woman. I was always treated fairly. Maybe it's because I didn't expect special treatment is the reason I don't buy into your rhetoric.
Maybe, maybe not.

Old 12-10-2015, 02:36 PM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
It is the same amount of people that need to be killed before right wingers care about mass shootings in this country. Apparently if you aren't a Muslim, then it is okay to go on a shooting spree.

Whyou weren't you asking this question after the shooting in Southern Oregon? Oh right, that guy wasn't a Muslim. Spare me your crocodile tears.
Then it's zero tolerance for people that support killing people then...Muslims must leave. I'm pissed at that shooter in Southern Oregon just as much as the Muslim killers...you only are mad at that black guy (looks like Obama's son) that killed those students at Roseburg but don't give a crap about the 3000 killed at the WTC or the killings in California.

Old 12-10-2015, 02:55 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Yes there is exaggeration and sarcasm in my comments but the overriding point is still accurate....Dems throw Jews and Israel under the bus and pay no penalty for it with Jewish voters and contributors.
If anyone threw Israel under the bus, it is the previous admin. Bush bullied Israel to pull out of Gaza, which they did (reluctantly), and regretted, since the arabs started using Gaza as a missile launching pad. Then they pushed for elections in Palestine, which they got, and the Palestinians elected terrorists to office. Then they armed Fatah, another radical organization, and they ended up teaming up with terrorists. Then they showered the Palestinians with tax-payer money, which they used to buy more missiles against Israel. "W" did more harm to Israel than all admins before him put together.

Old 12-10-2015, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Then it's zero tolerance for people that support killing people then...Muslims must leave. I'm pissed at that shooter in Southern Oregon just as much as the Muslim killers...you only are mad at that black guy (looks like Obama's son) that killed those students at Roseburg but don't give a crap about the 3000 killed at the WTC or the killings in California.
You assume all Muslims support killing people? That is pure fear mongering nonsense.

Also, I have not forgotten 9-11, I just have the intelligence not to blame 1.5 billion people for the actions of a few people.

Old 12-11-2015, 02:04 AM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
You assume all Muslims support killing people? That is pure fear mongering nonsense.

Also, I have not forgotten 9-11, I just have the intelligence not to blame 1.5 billion people for the actions of a few people.
The book they live by supports killing anyone not Muslim or raping or taking as a sex slave anyone not Muslim. That poisonous philosophy is the problem and not compatible to life outside of any nation not completely run by Islamist perversions. You haven't forgotten 911 but it doesn't seem like you have any sympathy for those lost lives or have any inclination to stop another or worse from happening.

Old 12-11-2015, 02:06 AM

7,578 posts, read 5,324,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirchBarlow View Post
Liberals continuously deride Republicans for pandering to the 1%,
Perhaps someday you will learn the difference between pandering and standing up for even the smallest minorities.

Old 12-11-2015, 03:48 AM

11,780 posts, read 5,789,903 times
Due to the PC society - I have found that people actually support putting at least a temporary ban on Muslims entering the country until they are well vetted. Unfortunately, if polled - they'd say just the opposite as they don't want confrontation or to be thought of as racist - that's the jist of it.

There is only one person I've talked to that has not thought about the possibilities of future incidents and is not concerned.

Old 12-11-2015, 06:51 AM

Quote:
The book they live by supports killing anyone not Muslim or raping or taking as a sex slave anyone not Muslim. That poisonous philosophy is the problem and not compatible to life outside of any nation not completely run by Islamist perversions. You haven't forgotten 911 but it doesn't seem like you have any sympathy for those lost lives or have any inclination to stop another or worse from happening.
Same with just about all religious books if you took them word for word. Most people who follow any religion doesn't follow their religious book word for word.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies