Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2015, 05:09 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,114,988 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinky Dink View Post
Liberal on liberal. When liberals go bad. When liberals go mad.

Did you know Paul Krugman has a giant wall around his wifes estate. I bet armed guard s too.
Can you blame the guy, he gets death threats from inbred conservatives all the time. True story.

Mick

Old 12-14-2015, 05:26 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,114,988 times
Some of you are real piece of work. Decent human beings don't hate on an entire racial group after falling victim to a member thereof. If I get mugged by a Russian-American guy, I need to hate all the Russians? Or fat people if I get attacked by one?

I hope that one day you gain appreciation of judging a person by who s/he is, and not by the alleged common traits of the racial group s/he belongs. Sometimes that happens only when your daughter or granddaughter starts banging a black or brown person, maybe you will get to take care of an adorable mulatto baby!

Better get going, you will be late for your Aryan Brotherhood meeting.

Mick

Old 12-14-2015, 05:56 AM

2,248 posts, read 2,348,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post
I'm not questioning the incident, I'm questioning the way it's being spun.

Stop pounding your keyboard and read for a minute.

What does this have to do with racially profiling people?

And I'll attack the source all day long if it's batsh*t crazy.
What's even more ironic is the fact that these are the same types of people who deny racism/bigotry exists and ferociously type away every-time they see the headline BLM.

Old 12-14-2015, 06:36 AM

21,468 posts, read 10,572,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage View Post
Those thugs were probably high on drugs obtained from the innocent daughter of a LEO/DEA. I'm glad the judge made it out alive. Had it been a domestic terrorist attack by "lone Rangers" her family would be making funeral arrangements right now.

3 Thugs attack judge...she gets away

A single Domestic Terrorist goes to the movies/church/school/clinic multiple lives lost in each incident.

Yeah we should definitely start profiling everyone!
Just because they spend an inordinate amount of time reporting that type of shooting does not mean it happens all the time. Maybe you should review crime statistics to see what is more frequent, mass shootings at schools/theaters, etc. or home invasions.

Old 12-14-2015, 06:51 AM

18,563 posts, read 7,368,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
A liberal is just a man who's not been mugged.

I'll bet she adds a few new chapters to that Profiling book now.
She wasn't a liberal; she was a leftist. Big difference.

Leftists believe they have a right to commit aggression. Liberals believe they deserve to be aggressed against. You find the two groups on the side of the issues but for opposite reasons.

By the way, her husband was one of the biggest sleazeball lawyers ever - he used political connections to make millions and millions of dollars.

They got off way too easy.

But the best part of the story is that she told 911 twice that the intruders were "three black men". This is the judge who told the rest of us were engaging in illegal racial profiling.

Old 12-14-2015, 07:24 AM

2,851 posts, read 2,301,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Just because they spend an inordinate amount of time reporting that type of shooting does not mean it happens all the time. Maybe you should review crime statistics to see what is more frequent, mass shootings at schools/theaters, etc. or home invasions.
Statistics are racist.

Old 12-14-2015, 07:30 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Lightbulb Ironic! Judge victim of home invasion!!!

Irony or karma?

I report, you decide.

Old 12-14-2015, 07:32 AM

14,945 posts, read 12,139,254 times
I don't care who it is, no one deserves that, and it looks as though the robbers seriously injured her husband in the robbery, as they strong-armed both of them. I hope the husband will be ok, and I can well imagine this judge's experience in this robbery may add a little to her perspective on crime and profiling in general. What that might be remains to be seen.

Old 12-14-2015, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox View Post
I remember that recently a CNN girl and her hubby got attacked and packin hubby opened up on the perps. I haven't heard that she changed her attitude on packin, but not a doubt in my mind that she has. I wonder if some of her views might change now that she has become a victim ... but we will NEVER find that out.

El Nox
Well, it's not as though she could express any changed attitude on packing on the air and still keep her job.....

Old 12-14-2015, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Well, that was an assault on the part of the guy, regardless of who he spit on. And he should have been charged.

Guess the hate crime was because he called her Rosa Parks, eh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies