Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2015, 03:29 PM

79,914 posts, read 44,174,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Interesting - Snopes put that out yesterday when all of this came out. Pretty quick work in getting out a counter article.

They don't deny that it happened - they just question the source. In other words, they don't know.
Yet you do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2015, 03:46 PM

45,540 posts, read 27,157,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Yet you do.
Just like you - I have a choice whether or not to believe an article.

It's being reported by numerous media outlets. And it fits who they are.

So I am putting it out there as the other media websites have..

Old 12-15-2015, 03:54 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,214,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtoiletsmkgdflrpots View Post
Why are we still calling them "isis"?
I've always called them terrorists.

I won't dignify them with a name.

Old 12-15-2015, 04:21 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,891,640 times
Quote:
This makes them different than us how?
I was outraged at this....

Until.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Well isn't that a coinkidink

2015 Abortion Death Toll Statistics for USA
.....I read this, and realized you have a point.

Old 12-15-2015, 05:20 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,804,161 times
Quote:
This makes them different than us how?
In this case is doesn't. The religious right in the US would bomb an abortion clinic but allow children to starve.

Old 12-15-2015, 05:24 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,116,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
And the left supports ISIS/muslims over Jews and Christians. Things that make you go, huh.
Democrats support these Muslim sadists because they hate America too.

Old 12-15-2015, 05:26 PM

2,141 posts, read 1,386,549 times
ISIS has officially taken the cake for the most evil people in history.

Old 12-15-2015, 05:27 PM

4,067 posts, read 2,272,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
In this case is doesn't. The religious right in the US would bomb an abortion clinic but allow children to starve.

Before you starting pointing fingers, how many starving children have you helped? And just because one religious nut did the unthinkable, does not make every religious person bad. Isn't that how we should view Muslims verses ISIS???

Old 12-15-2015, 05:36 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,804,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Before you starting pointing fingers, how many starving children have you helped? And just because one religious nut did the unthinkable, does not make every religious person bad. Isn't that how we should view Muslims verses ISIS???
Just puttin it out there:

Quote:
There are four legal schools within Sunni Islam, the Maliki, Hanbali, Shafi’i and Hanafi. Ironically, the Hanbali, Shafi’i and Hanafi schools of Sunni Islam allow abortion, the Hanafi until day 42, and the Shafi’i until 4 months– and so they are more liberal on this issue than much Evangelicalism or Roman Catholicism. The Qur’an, like the Bible, doesn’t mention the issue.
Quote:
mainstream GOP politicians (and apparently most of the presidential candidates) now want to ban abortion even in cases of rape or where the mother’s life is in danger, exalting the rights of the fetus and its father over that of the adult woman.
Quote:
Abortion clinics have been targeted for violence by fundamentalist Christians of a violent bent for decades
Abortion Clinics, White Christian Terrorism and GOP Candidates | Informed Comment

The religious right will fight hard to give a tax credit to a rich man, but doesn't want to pay for a blanket for a homeless one.

Old 12-15-2015, 05:45 PM

25,940 posts, read 22,094,372 times
I don't go to snopes that often but "Unproven", that is something I haven't come across before. I don't think we need to ask why they would do this, but why not? Look what they do to women and homosexuals. They can marry a baby and consummate the marriage when the little girl is 9 years old and this is allowed by Islam. It is just not ISIS, these people are not like us and do not have the same values and morals that the majority have in the US.

From what I read, the interbreeding among the, savages, create a lot of children with disabilities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies