Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2015, 06:59 AM

23,561 posts, read 17,227,205 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Religion is a mental disorder and a plague on civilization. The Islamist jihadists are clearly the worst at this point in history. The majority of Muslims are not terrorists, but the violent, extremist zealots need to be ferreted out wherever possible and just be put down like mad dogs.
Using words like'majority and minority when talking about extremists is rather useless as the minority's behavior couldn't be more savage and destructive than if all muslims were engaged in murder. On the other hand the result of the minority's behavior impacts the majority of non muslims, especially christians in the ME.

Unfortunately many of the peaceful muslims don't seem to have a problem with the extremists. The there are the real peaceful muslims. Can't tell a player without a card....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2015, 07:05 AM

73,014 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Religion is a mental disorder and a plague on civilization. The Islamist jihadists are clearly the worst at this point in history. The majority of Muslims are not terrorists, but the violent, extremist zealots need to be ferreted out wherever possible and just be put down like mad dogs.
I disagree. Religion is not the issue. People are the issue. If religion is such a plague, consider this. The Soviets pretty much drilled atheism into everyone. From that, Communism, genocide, and alot o f problems that still hurt the CIS today.

Old 12-22-2015, 07:16 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
If I were in charge, this is what I would do. Find out which persons sent those threats, arrest them, deport them, and never allow those individuals back in. Want to live in another nation, obey that nation's laws.
In absence of fingerprints, how would the senders of these threats be found?

Anyone can post a letter.

I would not assume the senders were necessarily Muslim. If the intent was to seriously up the ante of anti- Muslim ideology and get global media attention, sending letters to random ( were they random? ) people would be an effective strategy.

Old 12-22-2015, 09:59 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Swedism: Muslims Poisoning Swedish Dogs with Poisoned Sausages | Daily Stormer

Laced sausage poisoning is now exported to Sweden. This kind of method to kill dogs and cats have been used by Muslims in Spain, Britain, Netherlands, France and other parts of Europe. They also fill sausages with nails and spread them over fields and other areas where dog owners walk their pets. Muslims have also been found dosing pets with lighter fluid and lit them on fire.
Britain’s favorite hate preacher and extremist, Anjem Choudary (carefully protected for his “human rights” rather than shot point blank) has admitted that Muslims steal livestock and cattle all across Europe. This cattle is then tortured and beheaded to be ‘halal’ in the same way Muslims commit jihad.

They are not the peaceful people coming for a better life.

Old 12-22-2015, 10:18 AM

4,582 posts, read 3,408,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
I got a better idea. Catch them and then film a YouTube video cutting off THEIR heads with a box cutter.
If I were a Swede, I would You Tube me going all "Thor" on their . Literally.

Last edited by CaseyB; 12-22-2015 at 02:25 PM.. Reason: language

Old 12-22-2015, 11:06 AM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Russia Today (RT) is a government owned Putin propaganda machine. All reports on this "news" link back to RT's Arabic propaganda broadcast.

Yeah and ? Just like our propaganda filled news, it must be taken with a huge grain of salt. RT does very often pick people that might be consistent with Russian aims , but the people themselves are not part of that agenda.

Old 12-22-2015, 11:11 AM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Swedism: Muslims Poisoning Swedish Dogs with Poisoned Sausages | Daily Stormer

Laced sausage poisoning is now exported to Sweden. This kind of method to kill dogs and cats have been used by Muslims in Spain, Britain, Netherlands, France and other parts of Europe. They also fill sausages with nails and spread them over fields and other areas where dog owners walk their pets. Muslims have also been found dosing pets with lighter fluid and lit them on fire.
Britain’s favorite hate preacher and extremist, Anjem Choudary (carefully protected for his “human rights” rather than shot point blank) has admitted that Muslims steal livestock and cattle all across Europe. This cattle is then tortured and beheaded to be ‘halal’ in the same way Muslims commit jihad.

They are not the peaceful people coming for a better life.

Yeah that happened in Rotterdam as well. It sort of went under the radar because no one noticed the child sex slavery ring either.

Old 12-22-2015, 03:40 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,335,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Using words like'majority and minority when talking about extremists is rather useless as the minority's behavior couldn't be more savage and destructive than if all muslims were engaged in murder. On the other hand the result of the minority's behavior impacts the majority of non muslims, especially christians in the ME.

Unfortunately many of the peaceful muslims don't seem to have a problem with the extremists. The there are the real peaceful muslims. Can't tell a player without a card....
While I freely admit it is not on nearly the same level, you could use this same argument talking about Christians who kill (or call for the killing of) doctors who perform abortions, bombing clinics, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I disagree. Religion is not the issue. People are the issue. If religion is such a plague, consider this. The Soviets pretty much drilled atheism into everyone. From that, Communism, genocide, and alot o f problems that still hurt the CIS today.
Yes, this is nothing new. But the worst thing is when you couple weak-willed, easily-led people WITH the more vile aspects of religion. More wars have been fought, more genocides, more torture, more blood shed in the name of religion than anything else in human history.

And as far as the argument about communism, I would say that what happened in Soviet-era Russia (especially early on, under Stalin) was similar to what Hitler did in that religion per se was either sidelined or removed, but replaced with a "cult of personality" or "religion of the state" (in which The State was of supreme importance) and that these things were used to replace specific religion, but were used in exactly the same way as religion has always been used to control and subjugate while also hoarding wealth, property and power.

Old 12-22-2015, 04:47 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times
No wonder US Customs is opening a pre clearance in Stockholm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies