Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2015, 04:55 PM

254 posts, read 146,054 times

Advertisements

Germans Scramble To Buy Weapons Amid Nationwide Spike In Migrant-Driven Crime | Zero Hedge

Germany: Migrants' Rape Epidemic

Surely we Americans should vote for the candidate who will fill our country with such cultural enrichment...

Noteworthy quotes:

The scramble to acquire weapons comes amid an indisputable nationwide spike in migrant-driven crime, including rapes of German women and girls on a shocking scale, as well as physical assaults, stabbings, home invasions, robberies and burglaries — in cities and towns throughout the country.

The spike in violent crimes committed by migrants has been corroborated by a leaked confidential police report, which reveals that a record-breaking 38,000 asylum seekers were accused of committing crimes in the country in 2014. Analysts believe this figure — which works out to more than 100 crimes a day — is only a fragment: many crimes are not reported.

Since Germany's migration crisis exploded in August 2015, nationwide sales of pepper spray have jumped by 600%

Eric Thiel, the owner of a gun shop in Flensburg, a city on the Baltic Sea coast, said that pepper spray is no longer available: "Everything is sold out. New supplies will not arrive until March. Everything that has to do with self-defense is booming enormously."

growing numbers of German women in towns and cities across the country are being raped by asylum seekers from Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Many of the crimes are being downplayed by German authorities and the national media, apparently to avoid fueling anti-immigration sentiments.

Police in the Bavarian town of Mering, where a 16-year-old-girl was raped on September 11, have issued a warning to parents not to allow their children to go outside unaccompanied. In the Bavarian town of Pocking, administrators of the Wilhelm-Diess-Gymnasium have warned parents not to let their daughter's wear revealing clothing in order to avoid "misunderstandings."

On refugee camps

"The consequences are numerous rapes and sexual assaults. We are also receiving an increasing number of reports of forced prostitution. It must be stressed: these are not isolated cases.

Approximately 80% of the refugees/migrants at the shelter in Munich are male... the price for sex with female asylum seekers is ten euros. — Bavarian Broadcasting (Bayerischer Rundfunk).

A 13-year-old Muslim girl was raped by another asylum seeker at a refugee facility in Detmold, a city in west-central Germany. The girl and her mother reportedly fled their homeland to escape a culture of sexual violence.

Police insist they have no proof that the rapes are taking place, although a police raid on the facility found that guards hired to provide security at the site were trafficking drugs and weapons and were turning a blind eye to the prostitution.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2015, 05:06 PM

549 posts, read 625,911 times
I lived in Germany this past year in Frankfurt (for 4 years)--a very diverse city with a huge immigrant/migrant population and have heard of no such thing. In fact, walking down the streets of Frankfurt at 5am in the morning in the "migrant" neighborhoods--after a night of bar-hopping, trying to find a bite to eat--is about 10,000x safer than walking down the street of any city in the US.

Lesson learned: never, ever get your news from anonymous blog posts on the internet, which are mostly bloggers with mental issues who never left their mother's basements.

And I say this as someone who sympathizes with Germans trying to restrict the flow of migrants coming into their country.

Old 12-21-2015, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyCNY View Post
I lived in Germany this past year in Frankfurt (for 4 years)--a very diverse city with a huge immigrant/migrant population and have heard of no such thing. In fact, walking down the streets of Frankfurt at 5am in the morning in the "migrant" neighborhoods--after a night of bar-hopping, trying to find a bite to eat--is about 10,000x safer than walking down the street of any city in the US.

Lesson learned: never, ever get your news from anonymous blog posts on the internet, which are mostly bloggers with mental issues who never left their mother's basements.

And I say this as someone who sympathizes with Germans trying to restrict the flow of migrants coming into their country.
ok

Old 12-21-2015, 05:20 PM

684 posts, read 515,117 times
Quote:

You dismiss and belittle the news story because of its source and because it doesn't jive with your personal experience, but your comments and attitude are a disservice to any young girl or woman who has either been raped or who's been a crime victim.

I've personally spoken to people in Germany who have told me firsthand the horror stories of the migrants.

Old 12-21-2015, 05:28 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,422,622 times
Obvious right-wing propoganda blog is obvious.

$20 says Hamburg's crime rate in 2015 will remain unchanged from 2010-2013.

Old 12-21-2015, 05:30 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,549,057 times
Quote:

You aren't female, so you have no idea if it's
safe to be walking down a muslim-male filled street in a German city.

Old 12-21-2015, 05:32 PM

549 posts, read 625,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post

^^^ Ding ding ding!

We have a winner.

Old 12-21-2015, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post

I'm glad to know some people out there are on the side of corrupt politicians and rapists.

Old 12-21-2015, 05:45 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,125,155 times
Can Germans own firearms? Or is it like NYC?

Old 12-21-2015, 05:54 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,422,794 times
Quote:

Guess I better discount this anonymous source then...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies