Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2015, 08:31 AM

45,230 posts, read 26,431,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
Terrified-LOL? No more than I am when I pass a cop, as since I do not speed, nor break other traffic laws, it is just like passing anyone else.

IRS works same way. Just follow simple rules, and they never bother you.
Right because police never harrass the wrong person, break down the wrong door, charge /prosecute and put to death the wrong man.
And the IRS never audits someone because it's employees don't know how to interpret/understand its own tax code.
You can go back to your coma now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2015, 09:58 AM

4,540 posts, read 2,767,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
??? ??? ??? ???

The people being hit with the Obamacare tax penalty for not buying unaffordable Obamacare already have jobs!

(If they did not have jobs, their income would be sufficiently low to be exempt from the tax penalty.)
um.... get a better job? Quit popping out kids and buying lottery tickets?

This ain't rocket surgery. We already provide Yuge subsidies for people who actually can't afford health insurance. Those that don't qualify for subsidies CAN afford it. But it ain't my job to teach them money management skills.

Old 12-25-2015, 10:48 AM

7,501 posts, read 5,749,500 times
The interesting point to all this is liberals screamed about everyone having access to healthcare. Now that they have access to over priced care I bet a lot did not sign up and an equal number are not paying their penalty. Why do liberals think they should be above the law they fought for and where is the personal responsibility? Don't they know their penalty supports others? It's the old "The good of the whole out weights the good of the few" that they ramble on about all the time.

Old 12-25-2015, 11:43 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
Well I never paid and never heard from them so far.Won't pay this year either. the gov mafia don't scare me much
Reported. See something, say something. It's for your own good. Didn't want to do it, felt I owed to you.

Old 12-25-2015, 11:44 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
Quote:
Terrified-LOL? No more than I am when I pass a cop, as since I do not speed, nor break other traffic laws, it is just like passing anyone else.

Simple rules, LMAO. Love the sarcasm.

Old 12-25-2015, 11:49 AM

4,540 posts, read 2,767,469 times
Personally I hope Obamacare goes down in flames so that we get REAL Socialized healthcare.

Medicare for one and all!

Old 12-25-2015, 12:58 PM

27,137 posts, read 15,310,658 times
Quote:

Last year the IRS was after me to pay taxes on money used, eligible, documented, and well within the Law, for necessary surgery from my Health Savings Account.

Took almost a year to get them off of my back and admit I owed them nothing.
That after it all was filed correctly with them in the first place.

Old 12-25-2015, 02:20 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,589,306 times
To merely exist in the USA, you HAVE to buy into or be a member of Osamacare, or you are in violation.......SMH!

Old 12-25-2015, 04:03 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
And I care why?

Get a job.
Self-employed people don't get the same healthcare insurance as unions do. Unless one has many employees, this is where they may get some break in health insurance. Health-care was not setup for everyone to afford it or be able to pay the high deductible.

Old 12-25-2015, 04:23 PM

26,491 posts, read 15,066,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Well, the Supreme Court DID justify its existence, as a tax.

...after Obama said it wasn't a tax.
Yeah and Obama also lied about the circumstances of his own mother's death to help sell Obamacare to the public.

Then he lied repeatedly about being able to keep your plan and doctor.

Obama is a pathological liar, he lies constantly to push his agenda. His supporters don't mind.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...d4KS_blog.html

Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it' | PolitiFact
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies