Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2015, 03:29 PM

4,231 posts, read 3,555,592 times

Advertisements

I know Karate.

I Know Jujitsu.

I Drive Like a Gangsta when I'm coming to see you!!!!

Bring it on!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2015, 03:59 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,140,185 times
Russia , Syria and Iran will be the players attacking Israel. Iran is now buying the best missiles with the money that Obama gave to Iran.. you know that 150 billion dollars on the nuclear agreement.. that could even buy some nuclear bombs ... Obama just started World War III and funding it. Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map. Syria is a hot bed of war and will be included with Russia and Iran against Israel. World War III is lining up now. It will come swiftly.. people will be doing their daily activities without a care in the world when it will take place.

Old 12-28-2015, 04:00 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,538,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Russia , Syria and Iran will be the players attacking Israel. Iran is now buying the best missiles with the money that Obama gave to Iran.. you know that 150 billion dollars on the nuclear agreement.. that could even buy some nuclear bombs ... Obama just started World War III and funding it. Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map. Syria is a hot bed of war and will be included with Russia and Iran against Israel. World War III is lining up now. It will come swiftly.. people will be doing their daily activities without a care in the world when it will take place.
Not Israel. Saudi Arabia.

Old 12-28-2015, 04:05 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,894,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Theres been some debate that it is occurring now, as every major country is currently at war with ISIS.

For a major world war with millions of causalities?

I suspect China will as thier economic situation worsens, and rampant nationalism causes them to try and take other peoples real estate. IE the the nine dash line they are using.
20 years ago I'd have said "China", not in 2015 because their working age pop's dropping in real numbers every year. Wars and riots are a young person's game; older people don't want the drama unless REALLY pushed.

Old 12-28-2015, 04:05 PM

4,231 posts, read 3,555,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Well that's where i would attack!!!

Israel is totally useless.

Old 12-28-2015, 04:12 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,140,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post

Israel... not Saudi Arabia..

* * World War 3* boiling ...* and* Israel's* Foretold* Coming* Military Victory * *

Old 12-28-2015, 04:23 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,600,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
20 years ago I'd have said "China", not in 2015 because their working age pop's dropping in real numbers every year. Wars and riots are a young person's game; older people don't want the drama unless REALLY pushed.
Wars are fought by the young, but it's always the older ones who start it.

Old 12-28-2015, 04:37 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,519,507 times
Smile World War III? Relax...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingo3000 View Post
When does it start?
Never

Quote:
Who causes it?
No one

The last world war was ended by nukes. Everyone paid attention. Since then, there have been numerous brushfire local conflicts and that's all we'll see. A bunch of illiterates running around in the back of pickups holding AK-47s make easy headlines for 24 hr news cycles, but don't represent a serious threat to developed nations.

Old 12-28-2015, 04:45 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,091,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Never

No one

The last world war was ended by nukes. Everyone paid attention. Since then, there have been numerous brushfire local conflicts and that's all we'll see. A bunch of illiterates running around in the back of pickups holding AK-47s make easy headlines for 24 hr news cycles, but don't represent a serious threat to developed nations.
Funny how that works, when the elites can be targeted, blessed be the peacemakers.

I do think someday, someone is going to pull the trigger on their nukes. Most likely in the middle east.

Old 12-28-2015, 04:49 PM

57,220 posts, read 26,166,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post

Funny but congress gave Obama the funding to continue actions in the ME but refused to vote on the authorization to do so, now there's a courageous group willing to go on record. Call you congressman and have him vote against his authority, face it your representative is doing nothing and therefore complicit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies