Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2015, 01:14 PM

10,832 posts, read 14,926,797 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
'Merica: a country so 'racist', most 'hate crimes' are perpetrated by the alleged victims.
Whenever I see one of these hate crime stories I immediately turn to the screaming victim as the chief suspect. My guess is 90% of the time I am right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2015, 01:17 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,440,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
Whenever I see one of these hate crime stories I immediately turn to the screaming victim as the chief suspect. My guess is 90% of the time I am right.

I used to modestly think I was right 90% of the time. Now it's more like 99% of the time (especially with the Campus Hate hoaxes...100%).

Don't sell yourself short you racist.

Old 12-30-2015, 01:33 PM

4,657 posts, read 4,115,843 times
It is time to stop these savages from entering out country. They practice the only religion on the planet which calls for incessant, open ended warfare against those who believe differently wihtout historical context. I oppose Islam, because it opposes me. Islam is antithetical to my values. Islam demands that its folllowers attack me, and woe to them, because I have no problem sending them to their virgins.

We have freedom of religion in this country. That does not mean that I have to accept passively a religion that is against me, because I have freedom of speech. Nor does the freedom of religion guaranteed to our citizens as a birthright mean that we have to allow waves of these people in as immigrants. No one would imply that we should start taking in Nazis or Stalinists en masse, but our freedom of speech guarantees an American the right to be a Nazi or Stalinist just as greatly as it guaranteess the right to be a Muslim. The constitution is silent on immigration, and there is no principle at all that we have to bring in those who believe in murdering infidels. Would we bring in people that practice human sacrifce? Islam, with its explict endorsment of mass murder, rape, and enslavement, is far worse.

I despise Donald Trump for a number of reasons, but I have made my peace because of his willingness to ban practicioners of this violent, primitive religion. If he gets the nomination, I will vote for him., and I urge other sto do the same, even Democrats who are tired of the pandering.

Lets all join together in ending immigration for those who want to murder women, rape women, murder raped women as honor killings, rape little girls (just like Muhammed himself!), murder little girls who want to go to school, enslave women, sexually enslave women, murder women who resisi being sexually enslaved, give clitoridechtomies to women, kill homosexuals, and murder and enslave infidels.

And lets let all the enablers know that we consider them vermin too.

Old 12-30-2015, 01:56 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,117,394 times
I agree with the above post. Islam is a political ideologue masked under the guise of religion. Time to clean house

Old 12-30-2015, 05:00 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,752,831 times
Quote:
The announcement was hardly surprising given the string of crimes targeting mosques around the country this month, incidents that have ranged from shattered windows at a mosque in Florida to a firebombed mosque in California.
Bu this incident, police say, has a strange twist.
The man accused of starting it is not an outsider, but a well-known member of the congregation.

"Strange twist" ...as if these types of crimes are usually the work of outsiders and not hoaxes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ay-police-say/

Old 12-30-2015, 05:01 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,408,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
'Merica: a country so 'racist', most 'hate crimes' are perpetrated by the alleged victims.
Gonna need your citations there, chief.

Never trust the statistics of a right-winger.

Old 12-30-2015, 05:38 PM

57,221 posts, read 26,166,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
Of course you do and I'm sure that is the case regardless of religion, you don't even need any statistics to back it up because this only exists in your mind.

Old 12-30-2015, 07:44 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,258,911 times
Is there precedence to declare a "religion" not a religion? Religious institutions get all sorts of perks, breaks and exemptions so there's got to be a way to establish if they are in fact one.

Old 12-30-2015, 08:17 PM

26,457 posts, read 15,053,236 times
I once heard on the radio (NPR??!) that in nearly 40% of the cases where they catch someone for spray painting racist/bigoted graffiti the perp actually belongs to whatever characteristic was being denigrated.

The culture of victimhood encourages people to fabricate wrongdoings to promote a socal justice agenda.

Old 12-30-2015, 08:35 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,865,118 times
Everything liberals claim is all just one big fabrication and hoax.

There shouldn't be mosques in western countries to begin with. Why did the West fight off several muslim invasion over 1200 some years just to welcome them in today?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies