Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 10:14 AM

461 posts, read 333,066 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I prefer beautifulpeoplemeet only.
Great business idea.
Then what do you do when you got ugly people trying to join? LOL...at least with race its easy to figure out and there is no debating it.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:15 AM

39,222 posts, read 27,592,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma83 View Post
Then what do you do when you got ugly people trying to join? LOL...at least with race its easy to figure out and there is no debating it.
Yup True.

Although different people might have different definition of "white" lol Like My grandpa, had very strict rule of what white is suppose to be lol haha

But this is a great billboard and great business idea.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:35 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma83 View Post
That can get sticky sometimes. Why I say that; "Hispanic" ain't a race and, neither is "Muslim".

Too; a LOT of people tag pasty skin Asians as "white". Even "full blood" American Indians apparently have tested out to up to 30 percent "white" by their DNA because their ancestors mixed it up before coming to what's now the US and Canada.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
That can get sticky sometimes. Why I say that; "Hispanic" ain't a race and, neither is "Muslim".

Too; a LOT of people tag pasty skin Asians as "white". Even "full blood" American Indians apparently have tested out to up to 30 percent "white" by their DNA because their ancestors mixed it up before coming to what's now the US and Canada.
This is not my definition, but according to my grandpa, you have to be 63/64 white to be white. lol He was a great guy who loved me very much, but that is what he believed when he was alive.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:41 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,083,933 times
What about BET network? Or the NAACP?

The white entertainment channel doesn't fare too well. Univision in gold though.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Yup True.

Although different people might have different definition of "white" lol Like My grandpa, had very strict rule of what white is suppose to be lol haha

But this is a great billboard and great business idea.
I bet lol
Quote:
This is not my definition, but according to my grandpa, you have to be 63/64 white to be white. lol He was a great guy who loved me very much, but that is what he believed when he was alive.
What's that? 63/64?>

Old 01-01-2016, 11:02 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,966,855 times
As a Black man, I don't have a problem with the site. People have preferences and thats all.

I do know on Black People Meet there are non Black profiles. I don't have a problem with that either.

NAACP has plenty of non Black people representing them.

Black Lives Matter has non Black working hard for their cause as well.

BET is White owned and I would never watch them because they offer nothing that interest me. When they took the news they lost me.

It doesn't matter if different segments of the population have their own organizations and things like dating sites. What would be funny is if Blacks and non Whites start flooding the site and creating profiles.

Old 01-01-2016, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
As a Black man, I don't have a problem with the site. People have preferences and thats all.

I do know on Black People Meet there are non Black profiles. I don't have a problem with that either.

NAACP has plenty of non Black people representing them.

Black Lives Matter has non Black working hard for their cause as well.

BET is White owned and I would never watch them because they offer nothing that interest me. When they took the news they lost me.

It doesn't matter if different segments of the population have their own organizations and things like dating sites. What would be funny is if Blacks and non Whites start flooding the site and creating profiles.
Its owned by Viacom which is controlled by Sumner Redstone who is Jewish. Interesting never knew that. Wonder if BET views realize its not Black owned or controlled?

Old 01-01-2016, 11:15 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:
Your grandpa would've been shocked IF he had his DNA tested since I'm guessing maybe 1 anglo white in 100 would test out that "pure". Even many Norwegians and Swedes are part Asian through their Sami ancestors. The Sami many times looked like American Indians.

Word was Princess Diana: THE Princess Diana, some of her DNA started out in where India is in 2015.

Princess Diana's Hidden Ancestral Secret Revealed - ABC News

Which means that Great Britain will, one day, have a monarch with Indian blood, and the Commonwealth will be led by a king with a clear genetic link to its most populous nation.

Eliza Kewark is Prince William's great-great-great-great-great-grandmother. She has long been described as Armenian, but Kewark was at least half-Indian, the genetic ancestry testing company BritainsDNA announced today.

Old 01-01-2016, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Your grandpa would've been shocked IF he had his DNA tested since I'm guessing maybe 1 anglo white in 100 would test out that "pure". Even many Norwegians and Swedes are part Asian through their Sami ancestors. The Sami many times looked like American Indians.

Word was Princess Diana: THE Princess Diana, some of her DNA started out in where India is in 2015.

Princess Diana's Hidden Ancestral Secret Revealed - ABC News

Which means that Great Britain will, one day, have a monarch with Indian blood, and the Commonwealth will be led by a king with a clear genetic link to its most populous nation.

Eliza Kewark is Prince William's great-great-great-great-great-grandmother. She has long been described as Armenian, but Kewark was at least half-Indian, the genetic ancestry testing company BritainsDNA announced today.
agreed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies