Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2016, 03:43 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,366,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
You do not even understand what fog of war means do you? Apparently neither does Trump.

This is what people want to elect president?

On one thing we agree-Sanders or Omalley are better choices.

I know what a lies is.

Hillary Says She Lied to Benghazi Families Due to “Fog of War”…

She lied to the Benghazi families due to the fog of Hillary.

For the Clintons, lying is second nature.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2016, 11:52 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,996,484 times
Hillary and Obama had a meeting at the WH recently wonder what lies were weaved to cover their butts about Benghazi ?
Barry probably told Hillary she better win or the *** is up...so much corruption and so little time to cover it up.

Old 01-02-2016, 12:40 PM

20 posts, read 19,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma83 View Post
Hillary Says She Lied to Benghazi Families Due to

Look at her SMUG look as these families are hurting for their losses! I want to smack the **** out of her! How in the HELL can you vote for her? Vote Sanders,Vote O'Malley for christ sakes! FOG OF WAR!? WTF!? Is that with her being "shot down"?
I don't like her a bit, and really don't care for any of these candidates.

With that said, get over Benghazi already. Lots of people died in similar attacks under the watches of Republican presidents.

It just looks, well, silly to harp on this

Old 01-02-2016, 12:43 PM

658 posts, read 1,142,885 times
if her "lie" actually was in the national security interests of the US to help catch those responsible, would you approve.

simple yes or no, please.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:07 PM

50,766 posts, read 24,270,853 times
When I was young, I was a Republican.
As time went by I became a Democrat who would sometimes vote for a Republican.
But after Republicans putting up one nutty candidate after another, I will no longer vote for a Republican.

Is Hillary my first choice? Hardly.
But I put her miles above Trump, Carson, Cruz, Fiorina, Gilmore, Huckabee, Paul, Rubio, and Santorum.

Hint: If you want to win the presidency more often, remember that you have to win over the middle and even some liberals. You can't do it with only tea party-type nuts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies