Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 04:03 PM

461 posts, read 331,764 times

Advertisements

Hillary Says She Lied to Benghazi Families Due to

Look at her SMUG look as these families are hurting for their losses! I want to smack the **** out of her! How in the HELL can you vote for her? Vote Sanders,Vote O'Malley for christ sakes! FOG OF WAR!? WTF!? Is that with her being "shot down"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2016, 04:06 PM

34,274 posts, read 19,280,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma83 View Post

Look at her SMUG look as these families are hurting for their losses! I want to smack the **** out of her! How in the HELL can you vote for her? Vote Sanders,Vote O'Malley for christ sakes! FOG OF WAR!? WTF!? Is that with her being "shot down"?
You do not even understand what fog of war means do you? Apparently neither does Trump.

This is what people want to elect president?

On one thing we agree-Sanders or Omalley are better choices.

Old 01-01-2016, 04:18 PM

461 posts, read 331,764 times
Hillary on Benghazi: I Didn't Lie - It Was 'the Fog of War' | Truth Revolt

Old 01-01-2016, 04:43 PM

16,361 posts, read 8,446,636 times
It is becoming more and more obvious to the American public that this woman will say or do anything to attain power. Many women actually despise co-workers like this that cheat, back stab and lie their way to the next promotion.
Hillary definitely has that conniving, deceitful personality to where she thinks she can get away with murder, because she has been doing it for so long.
If she thinks the American public is not going to hold her accountable for some of this absurd dishonesty, she has another thing coming.

`

Old 01-01-2016, 04:59 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,206,155 times
"Fog of war" will be the "47 percent" of this election.

Old 01-01-2016, 05:20 PM

7,786 posts, read 8,005,624 times
Hillary knows what the fog of war is She had to run for cover under sniper fire I saw her describe the event on TV so there.

Old 01-01-2016, 06:08 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,432,455 times
Quote:

If Hill wins in November, just think of all the phony outrage the right can keep conjuring up for the next few years.

Old 01-01-2016, 06:09 PM

5,756 posts, read 3,984,421 times
Quote:

She is delusional she and Obama knew it was terrorism ... can't wait for that movie 13 Hours to come out to expose the corrupt incompetence of this administration...

Old 01-02-2016, 02:20 AM

Hillary is incapable of that, with everything rehearsed to her talking points. I am sure she and her handlers regret some of this interview on This Week, but when she gets flustered, her natural dishonest tendencies become evident, and she comes up with absurd claims to obfuscate reality. Whether it be this "Fog of War" rubbish, or claiming to be under sniper fire;

JOSEPH CURL: Forget Brian Williams, it's Hillary Clinton's lie that matters - Washington Times

or one of the many other lies she wont own up to unless cornered.

Sound familiar?

`

Last edited by Ibginnie; 01-02-2016 at 01:06 PM.. Reason: Deleted quoted post

Old 01-02-2016, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
If Hill wins in November, just think of all the phony outrage the right can keep conjuring up for the next few years.

There will be outrage, but it wont be phony. Hillary has been dishonest most of her adult life, so I must presume it comes from upbringing. You are not raised with honesty as one of your core values, only to lose it along the way.

That even goes for a politician of whose profession we cynically say requires dishonesty. There have been examples of honest presidents in our history, and for the (D's) in this thread, I will name two of yours;

Carter & Truman

Hillary is the antithesis of them.
No one can vote for her with a clean conscious unless they are a koolaid drinking zombie, who believes in their political party over the well being of the country.

`
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies