Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2016, 06:20 PM

7,495 posts, read 5,745,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
Does Obama really hate the Jews? Is it because he said no to Netanyahu? Is it because he kept us out of another war on the other side of the Earth? Is it because he believes that Palestinians are getting a raw deal in their own country?

If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, maybe he spared us all the grief that his predecessor put us through.

If the answer to the Palestinian question is yes, maybe he saw too much of that type of segregation here.
The liberal fantasy that we will all sign kumbya around the fire with unicorns if we only stop "medaling" in other affairs has always stumped me. It does however show its real effects locally buy allowing miscreants to run wild with no legal ramifications such as Baltimore and black lives matter. There are rules, if you don't follow the rules there are consequences, these consequences can be severe. When you are (in our case were prior to Obumbler) the strongest nation on the planet you do become the world police. Like it or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2016, 06:25 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,771,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
It's starting to dawn on me that the Russians seem to be telling the world more truth about what is happening in the middle east than our government is. They seem to have a more clear purpose and they seem to be actually trying to do the right thing. I have no idea what the US is doing against ISIS.

The Russians have been establishing their credibility for me for some time now. They have surprised me in more than a few issues, even though I still think that Putin is a corrupt thug...I do think he loves his country and is loyal to it. I have no faith in the loyalty of our President who I think is thinking about his own place in the world, not our place as a nation in the world.

The Russian passenger plane that was brought down. I thought for sure Putin would use that as PR to launch more military force when they did the exact opposite. Their investigation was clear and complete and they really didn't make any statements except they were working to get to the truth.

Then the Russians said that the US is attacking the wrong targets and helping ISIS. I scoffed at that at first. Typical Russians I thought being raised during the Cold War. Then other reports from our allies came out, like the Iraqi Army saying they witnessed US planes dropping supplies on ISIS controlled area. US airstrikes that either missed their targets or hit the wrong targets. COME ON, this doesn't happen in today's modern military!

So really, what is happening to our country? We do not seem to be doing right by the world anymore.

I feel mostly the same way

Old 01-04-2016, 01:49 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,621,734 times
Quote:

So really, what is happening to our country? We do not seem to be doing right by the world anymore.
Alex Jones revealed today that President Obama is a radical Muslim who in the White House prays toward Mecca 5 times a day.

Old 01-04-2016, 02:59 AM

30,351 posts, read 19,128,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Alex Jones revealed today that President Obama is a radical Muslim who in the White House prays toward Mecca 5 times a day.
That's old news. He's looking forward to 'coming out' for the obots who will then join Islam, offer their women to be sex slaves and then stick their head out to be chopped off by the Pervert Prophet followers in order to not appear like Christian Conservatives.

Old 01-04-2016, 04:19 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,432,323 times
Quote:
It's starting to dawn on me that the Russians seem to be telling the world more truth about what is happening in the middle east than our government is. They seem to have a more clear purpose and they seem to be actually trying to do the right thing. I have no idea what the US is doing against ISIS.

The Russians have been establishing their credibility for me for some time now. They have surprised me in more than a few issues, even though I still think that Putin is a corrupt thug...I do think he loves his country and is loyal to it. I have no faith in the loyalty of our President who I think is thinking about his own place in the world, not our place as a nation in the world.

The Russian passenger plane that was brought down. I thought for sure Putin would use that as PR to launch more military force when they did the exact opposite. Their investigation was clear and complete and they really didn't make any statements except they were working to get to the truth.

Then the Russians said that the US is attacking the wrong targets and helping ISIS. I scoffed at that at first. Typical Russians I thought being raised during the Cold War. Then other reports from our allies came out, like the Iraqi Army saying they witnessed US planes dropping supplies on ISIS controlled area. US airstrikes that either missed their targets or hit the wrong targets. COME ON, this doesn't happen in today's modern military!

That's because we have Obama -- the Communist Muslim terrorist traitor who hates America and particularly white people, Christianity, Israel and Western Civilization -- as president.

Old 01-04-2016, 04:34 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,432,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I've never understood why people claim Obama hates Jews. Because of his policies regarding Israel? Do people really not understand the difference between being anti-Semitic and not agreeing with Israel's policies? I know many Jews who dislike Netanyahu's far-right policies.

He is very good friends with both Axelrod and Emanual, who are both Jewish, and have both worked in his admin. I'm sure there are more, but not as high profile.
Jews don't have a very good record of protecting themselves and their interests.

Jews in this country are liberals who want to take power away from non-Jewish whites (who they are scared will turn into Nazis.)

They don't seem to understand that non-whites don't like them either.

If Jews in general were non-partisan, America would give them a secure future.

Instead, they choose to demonize conservative whites. They are playing with fire.

And not for the first time.

I wouldn't be surprised if the great majority of them want un-vetted Muslims to come here en masse.

That just shows how clueless they are.

Which is strange, because they are brilliant otherwise.

Oh, well, it's all part of the human comedy. God's joke on all of us.

Old 01-04-2016, 05:40 AM

30,351 posts, read 19,128,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Jews don't have a very good record of protecting themselves and their interests.

Jews in this country are liberals who want to take power away from non-Jewish whites (who they are scared will turn into Nazis.)

Instead, they choose to demonize conservative whites. They are playing with fire.

I wouldn't be surprised if the great majority of them want un-vetted Muslims to come here en masse.

Off the charts home run post. Jews living in this white Christian dominated country have achieved a group wealth status never before seen in human history and yet they continually attack 'white Christian right wing terrorists' that exist 99.999% only in their minds...ie, Hitler wasn't Christian. Purportedly (by some Jews) because they weren't welcomed into some country club in the 50's that I know for sure I wouldn't be welcomed in and wouldn't want to be a member of either.

Old 01-04-2016, 07:53 AM

18,453 posts, read 15,236,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post

This is partly true. Many Jews are liberal, and they are very outspoken, but I don't think you should paint with so broad of a brush. There are more conservative Jews out there than most people realize, and I think the numbers are growing. Don't forget, Matt Drudge, Mark Levin, and Andrew Breitbart are Jewish. And come to think of it, Ben Stein, Ari Fleicher, Pamela Geller, Eric Cantor, Charles Krauthammer, and William Kristol are all Jewish, to name a few.

On a day to day basis, I interact with a lot of liberal Jews, and yes, they outnumber the conservative Jews, but I think there are more conservative Jews out there than people know about.

Old 01-04-2016, 08:18 AM

2,962 posts, read 4,995,939 times
This thread sure is a hoot. I think a half dozen or so of you would be welcomed to Russia as part of their propaganda machine. До свидания!

Old 01-04-2016, 08:48 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,539,703 times
Democrats are a bigger threat to America than is Russia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies