Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2016, 12:41 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Hawaii does some strange stuff regarding births from overseas. Just go read about it.
i have read about HI vital records policy on foreign births. what exactly do you find strange about it?

Quote:
... yet not ordering his own records opened even for five million bucks for a charity ....
wow. un-freaking-believable. i don't know how much clearer i could have pointed out that some of the records that trump was demanding ( and he demanded "complete" records ) were most likely destroyed in 1986. are you intentionally trying to deceive other readers or are you afraid to actually read my posts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2016, 12:50 PM

4,254 posts, read 3,175,378 times
Quite frankly at this point in time his records are a non-issue. It really is time to let it go. If Hillary didn't find it during her campaign and you know she was looking for anything to give her an edge, it probably doesn't exist. Regardless, Obama was elected and will still be President regardless of any argument here. Perhaps the time is better spent making certain that the "Wicked Witch" doesn't get in!

Old 01-05-2016, 12:53 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazy67 View Post
Quite frankly at this point in time his records are a non-issue. Time to let it go. Am I suspicious? Yes, absolutely but regardless he was elected and will still be President. Perhaps our time is better spent making certain that the "Wicked Witch" doesn't get in!
Perhaps you're right.
The conspiracy folks would be better served trying to prove Hillary Clinton was hatched rather than born. this would disqualify her from being president. no?

Obama is history and the right wing lost that one. Open a fresh beer, get the bad taste out of their mouths and move on.

Old 01-05-2016, 05:05 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,281,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Perhaps you're right.
The conspiracy folks would be better served trying to prove Hillary Clinton was hatched rather than born. this would disqualify her from being president. no?

Obama is history and the right wing lost that one. Open a fresh beer, get the bad taste out of their mouths and move on.
I think many want to see his college stuff, the mother being a US citizen negated the birther argument.

Hillary is as left as Obama or more so. She loved Sal Alinski and his Rules for Radicals and she dismissed all women against her cheating husband outright for the sake of politics. Less likely she was hatched but more likely her soul was sold to the devil decades ago.
How bad do you have to be to get fired from the Watergate commission on ethics issues, right?

Old 01-05-2016, 05:11 PM

Quote:
I think many want to see his college stuff,....
i've only heard the demand from people that took a 2009 april fools day prank seriously.

Old 01-05-2016, 05:35 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i've only heard the demand from people that took a 2009 april fools day prank seriously.
Which includes every birther on the planet. Every one of them was suckered, and continue to be, years after they've been shown otherwise. But no one claimed that birthers had much in the way of intelligence. This thread pretty much proves that point.

I wonder how long it will be before the poster you're responding to asks yet again why the president didn't take Trump up on his "offer." There have been eight posts already since he repeated that loop of inanity.

Old 01-05-2016, 05:36 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,281,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
The birther thing? I think once courts interpreted it took one American parent the issue was over.

I never got into it being a big deal, but I already knew that Obama was a racist with no accomplishments from his church (which never Baptized him) and his non involvement as a Senator. I had hoped for the best and that he could overcome his racism to bring people together since it took the white vote to elect him. Right away I learned this skunk wasn't changing his smell. Too bad, he missed an historic opportunity.

He will be remembered poorly throughout history.

Old 01-05-2016, 05:39 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
He's hiding what happened in college.
He either wrote papers like Fidel Castro or was illegal about how he obtained financing.
Embarrassment causes the blocking of records IMO.
Prove it.

Old 01-05-2016, 05:41 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:

He will be remembered poorly throughout history.

I predict you'll be very disappointed.

And angry.

Old 01-05-2016, 05:52 PM

Quote:
The birther thing?
indirectly. it was a prank that claimed that obama attended college on a fulbright scholarship ( which seems to be what you were hinting at in the OP ).

April Fools’… Still

Last edited by wrecking ball; 01-05-2016 at 06:01 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies