Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2016, 02:11 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,450,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
A bunch of the victims stolen phones and things were traced back to refugee centers. There is no doubt, they should sent these people all back.
In order to do that Germany has to change their laws regarding immigrants convicted of crimes. And Merkel has called for that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2016, 12:31 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,433,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamadiddle View Post
1,000 muslims attack German citizens and only 150 police are present and do nothing. German citizens protest and 1,700 police are present to quash their protest with water canons and riot gear! Sick!
Germans need to start arming themselves.

And the German police and military need to start forming militias that are independent of the state.

They should also set up a shadow government so that, when the time comes, they can take over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmeagain View Post
The cologne police messed up big time on that day. No doubt. Back up reportedly was offered from the City of Duisburg. A few miles away from cologne. But back up was rejected.
It sounds like the "stand down" orders issued in Baltimore and Ferguson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerwen View Post
And in the wake of this night of terrors...there is one group that remains quiet. Where is the Muslim outcry against these barbaric men? Why are they not walking in Germany in the thousands holding signs, flowers and teddy bears exclaiming their wish to make amends for their wayward brethren?!
They are too busy vandalizing Jewish cemeteries all over Europe, which the multiculturalist media then blames on skinheads and neo-Nazis.

Old 01-10-2016, 04:24 AM

3,562 posts, read 4,393,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
I read about this earlier today, what a shame. Where were the police? They knew there would be huge crowds and they didn't provide protection?
Maybe German Police are use to a more civilized crowd requiring much less supervision.

Likewise, the recently arrived arabs are not use to seeing women from a civilized country having fun with their peers without perceiving them as "whores" from their backward countries.

USA . . . take note!

Old 01-10-2016, 06:25 AM

83 posts, read 149,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
In order to do that Germany has to change their laws regarding immigrants convicted of crimes. And Merkel has called for that.
No one in Germany puts any stock in such promises by Angela Merkel. These are just empty promises to appease the voters. We know that deportation of criminal asylum seekers is hardly ever possible - even if the high burden of proof for their conviction can be met, they cannot be sent back to their countries of origin, because they have conveniently "lost" their papers and without papers those countries will not accept them. Or they claim to be "Syrians", and without proof to the contrary the Geneva Refugee Conventions prevent us from sending them back into a war region.

The change that must happen is that the border is closed and no one can enter the country without papers anymore. Refugees without papers are allowed to request refugee status, but their request must be processed outside the country or in detention centers close to the borders. These changes have already been proposed last year, but cannot get a majority in our current parliament and not even within the "conservative" CDU. Nor can any type of upper limit for immigration get a majority, which is tragic because the demographic changes quickly become irreversable. I have been a voter for CDU for a long time and I keep writing to my representative, I hope my fellow voters do the same.

2016 really will be a crucial year, the future of Germany and Europe hangs in the balance.

Samantha

Old 01-10-2016, 06:30 AM

2,385 posts, read 1,587,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha.M View Post
No one in Germany puts any stock in such promises by Angela Merkel. These are just empty promises to appease the voters. We know that deportation of criminal asylum seekers is hardly ever possible - even if the high burden of proof for their conviction can be met, they cannot be sent back to their countries of origin, because they have conveniently "lost" their papers and without papers those countries will not accept them. Or they claim to be "Syrians", and without proof to the contrary the Geneva Refugee Conventions prevent us from sending them back into a war region.

The change that must happen is that the border is closed and no one can enter the country without papers anymore. Refugees without papers are allowed to request refugee status, but their request must be processed outside the country or in detention centers close to the borders. These changes have already been proposed last year, but cannot get a majority in our current parliament and not even within the "conservative" CDU. Nor can any type of upper limit for immigration get a majority, which is tragic because the demographic changes quickly become irreversable. I have been a voter for CDU for a long time and I keep writing to my representative, I hope my fellow voters do the same.

2016 really will be a crucial year, the future of Germany and Europe hangs in the balance.

Samantha
Vote AFD. Merkel will not change anything. I have no idea where she gets her orders from. But at this pace of muslim immigration, Germany is heading for civil war within the next 20 years.

Old 01-10-2016, 06:33 AM

26,476 posts, read 15,057,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
A bunch of the victims stolen phones and things were traced back to refugee centers. There is no doubt, they should sent these people all back.
And they had translation cards so they could swear at the female victims while sexually assaulting/raping/mugging them. This also shows premeditation.

Old 01-10-2016, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Vote AFD. Merkel will not change anything.
Not if I can avoid it. I have not much confidence in the competence of the AfD in any field of politics outside immigration policy. Also, I am afraid that conservative votes going to AfD will just result in a Red-Red-Green Bundestag, which would be a case of "from the frying pan into the fire".

There are voices of reason inside CDU and CSU, so there may be some hope once Merkel is gone.

Old 01-10-2016, 07:13 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,514,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha.M View Post

Samantha
Will you vote for CDU and Angela Merkel again? And do you think that her CDU government can survive the next election?

Old 01-10-2016, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Will you vote for CDU and Angela Merkel again?
I would like to say no. But the truth of the matter is that we have no choice but to vote strategically. We know that an AfD Majority is impossible, and a coalition of AFD with any other party equally impossible. Which may mean that any vote given to AfD is really a vote for the Left. So I might have to vote for CDU despite my disapproval.

I think the only option for conservative voters is to increase pressure on CDU/CSU before the election to come back to a more conservative policy and abandon the irresponsible course of action of the past months. I put some hope in CSU politicians who have threatened that if CDU does not tighten their immigration policy they will break from the coalition and be listed nationwide in the next election. They would get my vote and I am not alone with my view. I am sure that this pressure point will be a factor in the coming two years.

And yes, I think CDU government will survive (currently they are on top in all the polls with 39%), mostly because any alternative right of center is too weak at the moment. So we are practically powerless against the fact that our "conservative" party is pursuing far left immigration policy :-(

Old 01-10-2016, 09:41 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,514,587 times
Samantha,

It sounds like you guys need a Donald Trump or a Ted Cruz of your own over there in order to break things up a little bit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies