Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2016, 09:33 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,044,756 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
Brodderick has given only TWO interviews and has not flip flopped. She was brutally attacked by Bill and silenced by Hillary.
Broaddrick signed an affidavit denying that Bill Clinton raped her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2016, 09:41 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,677,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by epliny View Post
The mind of the brain dead liberal, for all the world to see.

The View's Joy Behar: I
That's the politically partisan left for you.

No matter how evil or despicable any democrat politician is, the libs have distorted all logic and reality, and convinced themselves that any Republican candidate must be even worse. It's the only way she can convince herself of this idiocy.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 01-14-2016 at 09:35 PM.. Reason: flaming

Old 01-08-2016, 09:48 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,129,622 times
Fits right in there at abc etc.

Old 01-08-2016, 10:38 AM

39,226 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Maybe just her rape fantasy.

Old 01-08-2016, 10:39 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Quote:

The View's Joy Behar: I
Well, I'd be willing to bet that she did vote for Bill Clinton.

Old 01-08-2016, 10:40 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,987,093 times
Classy broad this Joy Behar is!

Old 01-08-2016, 10:49 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,590,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Classy broad this Joy Behar is!
The simple fact is that she at least has the guts to say it.
Millions of other women obviously think the same way !

Old 01-08-2016, 11:42 AM

991 posts, read 629,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
IFAK - Bill Clinton never raped any woman. He was, and is, a handsome man that likes women and they apparently liked him. He should be proud, not ashamed.
ALL of these must just be misunderstandings!!

Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - forced himself on her, biting, bruising her
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidation, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcome sexual advance, intimidation
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcome sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet - unwelcome sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcome physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances while married to one of his supporters

Old 01-08-2016, 11:49 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,746,928 times
Quote:
Ummm, I'm not brain-dead, so I don't watch The View. Just sayin'.

Old 01-08-2016, 12:01 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
In case you forgot, I'll remind you, Broaddrick has also flip flopped on her rape allegations.
Broaddrick had a witness, who saw her right after this happened. You can also read in detail, the rape and her side to what he did to her and how he treated her!
Bill Clinton and Legitimate Rape | The American Spectator
There is, of course, much more to this story. NBC finally aired the Myers-Broaddrick interview -- long after Clinton was acquitted by the Senate in the impeachment trial. At one point early on Broaddrick had even denied the story in an affidavit out of fear. But when the lawyers for Clinton's special prosecutor Kenneth Starr came to her, realizing lying to a federal prosecutor in a presidential impeachment trial was at a whole other level, Broaddrick came forth with her story.

Quote:
If an allegation equals guilt for Bill Clinton, the same goes for Donald Trump.
First one has to be still pursued and charged, Trump is not being pursued.....at least Ivana received a settlement, if this is even true.......the women in Clinton's cases have all had ruined and tanted lives after their interactions with the Clintons.

Quote:
BTW, Bill is not running for President, Hillary is, and she has done nothing nearly as egregious as Trump, not even close.
She entered him into her campaign, he is now open target! Please show us what Trump has done compared to your woman Hillary? I have provided plenty of proof below she has criminal desires.

Watergate (fired), Troopergate,(soliciting women), Whitewater(land scheme).....and let me share, https://theblacksphere.net/2015/10/h...o-rape-victim/

The Wellesley graduate and one time Arkansas attorney asked to recuse herself from the 1975 case of an adolescent girl having been raped, according to a July 8, 2014 article on CBSNews.com. “When I was a 27 year-old attorney doing legal aid work at the [University of Arkansas] where I taught in Fayetteville, Arkansas.

I was appointed by the local judge to represent a criminal defendant accused of rape,” she said when broached on the topic. “I asked to be relieved of that responsibility, but I was not. And I had a professional duty to represent my client to the best of my ability, which I did.”

Apparently, “to the best of my ability” including lying. According to a February 2008 New York Newsday and The Political in article, where the rape victim corrected the record:
“Hillary Clinton agreed to be his court-appointed attorney. Hillary submitted an affidavit to the court in which she wrote,

"I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable and to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing. I have also been informed that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body.
She didn’t bother [to say] who had ‘informed’ her. She couldn’t, because she made it up.

I was 12 years old.”

Proof Hillary isn't fit to be president

It became well-known during the Clinton years that while the president was a "certified" sleaze ball, the most evil partner of this Bonnie-and-Clyde duo was Hillary. She came to be seen as the "consigliore" of the couple, the one who had executed (pun intended) their dastardly plans and deeds. In this regard, although the moribund Republican establishment is conveniently willing to forget and forgive (since, after all, the Clintons are part of their elitist club in Washington, D.C.) – Republicans having failed miserably to convict Bill Clinton for high crimes and misdemeanors during the impeachment proceedings during the late 1990s – it's important to remind the nation and the world about who Hillary really is, particularly since she obviously is leaving her post in the Obama administration as secretary of state to likely prepare for a run at the presidency in 2016.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 01-14-2016 at 09:37 PM.. Reason: edited quoted post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies