Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2016, 07:31 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrekMitPfeffer View Post
I find it funny that you conservatives always assume that things that aren't automatically pro white or pro man is against both.

Black Lives Matter doesn't want Black superiority. They acknowledge the fact whites are currently superior, and they want racial equality.

Feminists don't want female superiority. They acknowledge the fact that males are currently superior, and they want gender equality.

You need to understand the difference between wanting equality, and being completely against.

For example, by saying that you want racial equality, you go against the KKK, but not whites. Why is this? Because the KKK goes against all other races.

Do you understand now?

"Racial and gender equality", something that isn't defined and not possible to verify. I want to run as fast as Usaine Bolt. I want to be as good in physic as well as Einstein. I wish I had the sex appeal females have from the opposite sex. I wished I had the same average life span females do. What's stopping me? Other white people, nonwhite people, or my own natural abilities? Why are there so many poor and working class white people and men if just being white is an advantage? Why do Asians have higher achievement than whites? They don't have white skin. I thought you said race doesn't exist in the first place?

You are just applying communism and forced outcomes to groups based on sex and race.

Old 01-12-2016, 07:42 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Frankly I don't know what MLK really wanted and don't care. He was not the saint he's made out to be. He was a cad, and was supported by Marxist. I personally believe people were judging blacks by the content of their character and behavior. Anyway, he got everything he supposedly wanted by the mid 1960s, forced integration and association. I suspect he wanted equal or better outcomes. Here is another viewpoint on MLK The Unknown Martin Luther King, Jr. | American Renaissance

But I agree the anti-whites today are going beyond what they claimed they wanted in the '60s. They're clearly not interested in anything short of complete white replacement and displacement.
Your hood rat and la raza fans are living in their little BS world IF they think they will defeat us by acting ghetto. What's gonna happen 1st IMHO is decent Black people AND decent Indian based Hispanics WILL simply become "anglo white" in culture and we'll simply add them 1 by 1 to our group as equals. No worries.

Old 01-12-2016, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Your hood rat and la raza fans are living in their little BS world IF they think they will defeat us by acting ghetto. What's gonna happen 1st IMHO is decent Black people AND decent Indian based Hispanics WILL simply become "anglo white" in culture and we'll simply add them 1 by 1 to our group as equals. No worries.

In my city which was essentially 90%+ white most everywhere you'd go a little more than a decade ago is now minority white many places you go. From what I can tell this is happening in most all American cities and states. What you're saying would've happened if not for the 1965 immigration act and increasing afterwards of nonwestern mass immigration. America is simply being flooded and overpopulated with nonwhites. Whites are finished.

Old 01-12-2016, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Because there's a difference between fact and fiction. White superiority is fiction. Religion, this so called "god", or anything that has to do with superstitious bs is fiction.

Evolution is fact. The Big Bang is fact. Humans are all one race is fact. Atheism is fact.

Deal with it.
Easy there. I'm a lapsed Catholic tho I'm still "Christian". I've run into my share of fundie athiests who'd make daesh, Warren Jeffs and so on blush. Too; I also believe in evolution tho that doesn't prove that God ain't real. Many of us think "God" is a catch all name for an energy source, kinda like radio signals.

Old 01-12-2016, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
In my city which was essentially 90%+ white most everywhere you'd go a little more than a decade ago is now minority white many places you go. From what I can tell this is happening in most all American cities and states. What you're saying would've happened if not for the 1965 immigration act and increasing afterwards of nonwestern mass immigration. America is simply being flooded and overpopulated with nonwhites. Whites are finished.
1965 immigration law: I'd def want it changed BACK to have things were in 1964. That'd put a stop to MOST of what you're talking about. Hell; it was done back around 1920 to keep out people who are now "anglo white" but had a real bad rep 100 years ago. Like the Irish and the Italians.

Old 01-12-2016, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
1965 immigration law: I'd def want it changed BACK to have things were in 1964. That'd put a stop to MOST of what you're talking about. Hell; it was done back around 1920 to keep out people who are now "anglo white" but had a real bad rep 100 years ago. Like the Irish and the Italians.
The last immigration act before the 1965 Act pushed by Emanuel Cellar and other globalist was the 1952 Immigration Act. Long and short it was similar to the 1924 Act still in place and allowed a modest amount of immigration based on demographics of the country, neither blocked immigration from anywhere in the British Isle or north and west Europe but actually preferred it . The '65 Act increased immigration levels and favored nonwestern immigration. Worse congress has increased the nonwestern immigration over the past decades. I prefer the 1924 to the 1953 law but either is vastily better than the post '65 law, but moreover I prefer immigration and visas issued to be greatly reduced all together. And then we have the illegal immigration problem.

https://history.state.gov/milestones...mmigration-act

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigr...ty_Act_of_1952
"Speaking in the Senate on March 2, 1953, McCarran said:
I believe that this nation is the last hope of Western civilization and if this oasis of the world shall be overrun, perverted, contaminated or destroyed, then the last flickering light of humanity will be extinguished. I take no issue with those who would praise the contributions which have been made to our society by people of many races, of varied creeds and colors. ... However, we have in the United States today hard-core, indigestible blocs which have not become integrated into the American way of life, but which, on the contrary are its deadly enemies. Today, as never before, untold millions are storming our gates for admission and those gates are cracking under the strain. The solution of the problems of Europe and Asia will not come through a transplanting of those problems en masse to the United States. ... I do not intend to become prophetic, but if the enemies of this legislation succeed in riddling it to pieces, or in amending it beyond recognition, they will have contributed more to promote this nation's downfall than any other group since we achieved our independence as a nation."

Quite prophetic I think. This is a battle that began after WWII and in the '50's. The leftist believing they have won and progressive on the right have just pushed the level of mass immigration up several times since 1965.

Last edited by mtl1; 01-12-2016 at 08:16 PM..

Old 01-12-2016, 08:08 PM

14,483 posts, read 11,285,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
it's high school, not grade school, they are on the verge of adulthood where they should be thinking for themselves. are your children so pliable and weak in the values you taught them, that a class or two can make them unable to use their brains? are you so uninvolved as a parent you can't monitor your child's school work and give them a different view. want your child to be a mini me and not think for them self? take them out of public school and home school em!
So is it safe to say that you consider these kids potential ignorant white jerks and that they need an intervention?

Old 01-12-2016, 08:24 PM

Quote:
If gender or racial equality is "communism" to you, then you're in the wrong country, bud. We live in a country that preaches equality for all, without discrimination of race or gender.

I can tell I'm writing above your level. It just all went over your head. What is equality? If I'm taller than 99% of females is that inequality? Do all whites have equality? Is every black person equal to the next and every female to the next for that matter? Are there not any females who are more successful than any males? Are you going to bring Jewish and Asians down to white achievement level before you start tearing down whites?

You're half right. This is the wrong country and has been made wrong since at least the 1960s. Communism is forcing unequal and unequivalent things to become 'equal' and 'equivalent' and forcing incompatible things to be 'compatible'. And creating an oppressor and a victim. Let the free society and free market decide.

Old 01-12-2016, 08:35 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Really? Examples please?

You might find some here if you're that interested.

But maybe not, since they won't be news items to get conservos all hot and bothered.

Carry on.

Old 01-12-2016, 08:37 PM

2,801 posts, read 2,310,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max340 View Post
Any class called The Truth About Ferguson is guaranteed to be nothing but leftist lies.
A violent perp robs a store then goes on to fight with an armed cop and gets shot for it ... what more "truth" do we need?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies