Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2016, 11:41 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,728,975 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
What is our appropriate response to such people?

I know if I see someone attacking people I will defend.

What do you think we should do with such people?

Does being PC affect your response?

Do we have the right to remove such people?

Are they allowed to create their own areas where regular Americans can't have public access?

Do we keep them on welfare and also pay for their life?

What do you think, what would you do?
As they are here as a courtesy and not because they actually have any other right to be here ... after serving their time in prison, immediate deportation. If your teenage son rapes or assaults somebody, you're the adult and are liable. Just like any parent, you're supposed to keep your kids from committing crimes. You and your whole family gets sent back immediately. Your son can join you after his prison sentence. If the perp is an adult then obviously just the perp gets deported.

I don't care if it's a group from China, Mexico or Syria. If you wanna act like a pack of rabid dog, get out!!

You can't punish an entire community for the crimes of one person. Deport those who deserve it. But if there are systemic problems with specific groups or nationalities, stop taking in any refugees from those areas.

Old 01-12-2016, 11:42 AM

23,529 posts, read 17,205,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
What is our appropriate response to such people?

I know if I see someone attacking people I will defend.

What do you think we should do with such people?

Does being PC affect your response?

Do we have the right to remove such people?

Are they allowed to create their own areas where regular Americans can't have public access?

Do we keep them on welfare and also pay for their life?

What do you think, what would you do?
hire gloria allred if a female, hire hillary clinton if a refugee

Old 01-12-2016, 06:28 PM

20,321 posts, read 19,905,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
I'd probably log onto city-data and post a really macho diatribe about muh guns and muh freedom and how I'd "shoot all them mooslems."

then i'd wipe away the dip spit that i'm drooling out the corner of my mouth and go back to watching music videos on CMT.
And if you could imagine yourself as a progressive, what would you do?

Old 01-12-2016, 06:31 PM

4,899 posts, read 3,551,643 times
well according to someone on this site, if you redefine what rape constitutes, it's not considered a rape.

Old 01-12-2016, 06:35 PM

30,246 posts, read 23,716,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veezybell View Post
If I was a lib, I'd probably claim that those were just the "perverts" of the religion and Islam is a religion of peace, even if the amount of Muslim perpetrators was disproportionately higher than all of the other groups in my immediate area. I would also completely ignore the existence of taharrush and call everyone a bigot that doesn't agree with me.
Remember, it's "cultural enrichment", and is "necessary" because white people are going "extinct". Don't forget that part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
This is not going to happen!

There are plenty of women getting raped on college campuses and in their apartments as it is. Don't worry about what a "pack of refugees" would do.

Its not about being politically correct. Its about facts. Refugees have never been a major problem or danger when it comes to raping women. Why would you think up a question like this?

White people are the largest beneficiary of welfare not Refugees, Blacks or Immigrants.

I think this country would be a much better place when people stop being so lazy and gather information on the real issues facing our country instead of gathering information from prejudice news source.
What world do you live in where the news doesn't get delivered? These reports are not from just one or two sources, they are from all types of news sources, so you can't even claim the typical "faux news" horse crap that some libs like to spout off when the truth is inconvenient.

Old 01-12-2016, 06:39 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,534,555 times
Well according to many Republican politicians, woman cannot get rape. All they have to do is close their legs and it will not happen. Case closed.

Old 01-12-2016, 06:43 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,132,426 times
I'd move ASAP. Not interested in living in a war zone.

Old 01-12-2016, 06:45 PM

21,461 posts, read 10,560,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
Thrown into jail and then deported after their sentences are finished? What else would you expect to happen?
Deported to where? No one else is taking them, especially their countries of origin.

Old 01-12-2016, 06:46 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,749,142 times
I get a gun.

Old 01-12-2016, 07:43 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,364,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Suppose they come to your neighborhood and start sprucing up the area and such?
Has that ever happened? Where has a pack of refugees been located in the US and made the area better? They aren't making Minneapolis better. How about Detroit? They must be able to make that place better right?

So where has a pack of refugees settled in the US, recently, and made it better? Not one tech guy from Bangalore, a pack of refugees. Or is that just another liberal fantasy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.