Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2016, 06:18 PM

580 posts, read 449,924 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
What is our appropriate response to such people?

I know if I see someone attacking people I will defend.

What do you think we should do with such people?

Does being PC affect your response?

Do we have the right to remove such people?

Are they allowed to create their own areas where regular Americans can't have public access?

Do we keep them on welfare and also pay for their life?

What do you think, what would you do?
He's climbin in your windows
He's snatchin your people up
Tryna rape em so y'all need to
Hide your kids, Hide your wife
and hide your husband
Cuz they're rapin errbody out there...

https://youtu.be/fl9vouECjgs?t=1m50s

Old 01-13-2016, 06:43 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post

...however

I also feel far less obligated or inclined to feel solidarity with women in a Western world that has consistently vilified me. After my Great grandfather's generation fled 400 years of Ottoman murder, rape and pillage his children struggled to fit into Anglo Saxon society. Only my father's generation left the salt mines, literally, and was awarded the honorary title of privileged white when it wasn't worth having anymore. I am more than half a Slavic race now held to be responsible to for another. I wonder why should I do anything to help them when they lean left and invite these people here? So I will resist politically, but I will not deal with the consequences for being outvoted. My own relatives is all.

I will not tell my two boys that they should be obligated to deal with the physical consequences of what could have been politically prevented by leftest leaning women. They are multi-lingual and can bug out at anytime. Also if Islam is the cool thing to do, then at least white guilt and feminism will be eliminated with it.

You have to understand 'Anglo Saxon society' doesn't just let even Anglo-Saxons fit in and I suspect that is true of every other society. I'm basically 'Anglo-Saxon' British Isles and German and likely my ancestors came as indentured servants in 1600s. Until the 1900's I had ancestors dying in mines. My mother even grew up in rural America in the 1930s and then you basically lived meagerly off the land and your own work. Even after the 1940s and moving to the city, they mostly just made a middle class living working in factories and production available to anyone else. There's really never the case that if you're an Anglo-Saxon you automatically fit in to privilege society, and certainly not today. Essentially what you have is the elites and then everyone else the elites screw over. Today the elites just screw Americans over in so many more ways than they even ever did in the past.

Old 01-13-2016, 07:06 PM

260 posts, read 239,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Well according to many Republican politicians, woman cannot get rape. All they have to do is close their legs and it will not happen. Case closed.
Can you provide examples?

Old 01-13-2016, 07:23 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
I am really conflicted on this. I do like women and certainly young girls in particular more or less instinctively. Its obvious genetically driven trait. However I think these weakens some when women lack discretion. I also suspect this has something to do with the programming. After all one does not want to make emotional attachments , from a genetic point of view , to unreliable mates. So those are the impulses I have, much like women have strong impulses for infants.

So I would find it very painful to watch young girls suffer these consequences. At a conscious level I also regard them as being naive about the world.

...however

I also feel far less obligated or inclined to feel solidarity with women in a Western world that has consistently vilified me. After my Great grandfather's generation fled 400 years of Ottoman murder, rape and pillage his children struggled to fit into Anglo Saxon society. Only my father's generation left the salt mines, literally, and was awarded the honorary title of privileged white when it wasn't worth having anymore. I am more than half a Slavic race now held to be responsible to for another. I wonder why should I do anything to help them when they lean left and invite these people here? So I will resist politically, but I will not deal with the consequences for being outvoted. My own relatives is all.

I will not tell my two boys that they should be obligated to deal with the physical consequences of what could have been politically prevented by leftest leaning women. They are multi-lingual and can bug out at anytime. Also if Islam is the cool thing to do, then at least white guilt and feminism will be eliminated with it.

There is a price for not cultivating loyalty. I will teach them to survive, not remain loyal to a culture that hates them just for who they are.
I'm of Irish family. Both you and I would def be "anglo white" especially here in Arizona. The mostly Indian Hispanic illegal alien problem has pretty much made us white people; including at least Christian Arabs and Italians to join together as 1 culture.

Old 01-13-2016, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
You have to understand 'Anglo Saxon society' doesn't just let even Anglo-Saxons fit in and I suspect that is true of every other society. I'm basically 'Anglo-Saxon' British Isles and German and likely my ancestors came as indentured servants in 1600s. Until the 1900's I had ancestors dying in mines. My mother even grew up in rural America in the 1930s and then you basically lived meagerly off the land and your own work. Even after the 1940s and moving to the city, they mostly just made a middle class living working in factories and production available to anyone else. There's really never the case that if you're an Anglo-Saxon you automatically fit in to privilege society, and certainly not today. Essentially what you have is the elites and then everyone else the elites screw over. Today the elites just screw Americans over in so many more ways than they even ever did in the past.
1 word: "money".

Old 01-13-2016, 07:31 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,397,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Exactly what Germany is doing. Arrest them, deport them and make it as quick and easy as possible. Duh.

Stop complicating the question with over-exaggerated political stereotypes and assumptions--it makes this post appear to be downright disingenuous.
That's absolutely not acceptable because the rapes, and more to come, are statistically predictable above and beyond what would occur if the refugees were not there. Therefore, the presence of the refugees, in its current incarnation, is a literal rape sentence for the past rape victims and the future rape victims. Someone is liable for this, above and beyond the rapists. Someone, or more accurately a group of people, are culpable for predictably raising the rape rate and causing more individual women to be subject to the barbaric horrors of rape.

How will justice come for those responsible? Have they experienced the rape that they have invited? Do they know what it is for a wife or daughter to be raped by anonymous foreigners on the street? After all, they de facto feel that it is a good enough experience for anonymous European women. They were willing to make the trade off at the great expense of these women. They were willing to set the conditions that ensured the rapes, and future rapes. What should be their punishment? How will they personally make restitution for their crimes? Trials and jail are easy decisions at this point.

Last, any refugess solution has to include a fast move toward reducing the rape rate to the pre-refugee level - whatever the cost. If they all go back, then that is what has to happen. No woman should have to pay the rape price for refugee presence. Not once.

Old 01-13-2016, 07:43 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,397,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
" So Let's Say a Pack of Refugees Come To Your Area and Start Raping and Such"

I'd move.
Well, when it comes to Islam, "moving" generally entails your people completely disappearing (read: murdered) or large chunks of your country seceding into one of more than a handful of backwards Islamic paradises.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_of_India

Old 01-13-2016, 07:49 PM

22,473 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Suppose they come to your neighborhood and start sprucing up the area and such?

What should you do with such people - so different from you perhps spending money you don't have?

Does being a bigot affect your response?

Could you stomach living with such people should they be proving to be 'worthy' of living in your neighborhood?

Let's say they are more educated than you - should they get a better paying job than the one you have?

It's a mystery.
It's a mystery, yeah sure. Where do you live where it is all sunshine, rainbows and unicorns? Do tell!

The vast majority of Muslims where I live do the following---deliberately overcrowd housing (illegal apartments in their basements, 3 families in a 3 bedroom house), park their cars in other people's neighborhoods because they used up the spaces in their own developments, which causes a multitude of problems, force their daughters to get engaged to men in countries like Pakistan---this happens when the girls are preteens. Once the girls are old enough, they ship them off to Pakistan and force them to marry a man that they never met.

So, tell us where you live. It would be nice to find a neighborhood where Muslims are rich, considerate of their neighbors, live one family to a house, keep up their properties and allow their daughters to be westernized.

Old 01-13-2016, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
That's absolutely not acceptable because the rapes, and more to come, are statistically predictable above and beyond what would occur if the refugees were not there. Therefore, the presence of the refugees, in its current incarnation, is a literal rape sentence for the past rape victims and the future rape victims. Someone is liable for this, above and beyond the rapists. Someone, or more accurately a group of people, are culpable for predictably raising the rape rate and causing more individual women to be subject to the barbaric horrors of rape.

How will justice come for those responsible? Have they experienced the rape that they have invited? Do they know what it is for a wife or daughter to be raped by anonymous foreigners on the street? After all, they de facto feel that it is a good enough experience for anonymous European women. They were willing to make the trade off at the great expense of these women. They were willing to set the conditions that ensured the rapes, and future rapes. What should be their punishment? How will they personally make restitution for their crimes? Trials and jail are easy decisions at this point.

Last, any refugess solution has to include a fast move toward reducing the rape rate to the pre-refugee level - whatever the cost. If they all go back, then that is what has to happen. No woman should have to pay the rape price for refugee presence. Not once.
EVERY 1 of those especially young Muslim dudes who actually tries to rape NEED to have a savage blow to their "junk"; if done right, they'll NEVER be able to have even willing sex again.

Old 01-13-2016, 08:17 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,474,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
What is our appropriate response to such people?

I know if I see someone attacking people I will defend.

What do you think we should do with such people?

Does being PC affect your response?

Do we have the right to remove such people?

Are they allowed to create their own areas where regular Americans can't have public access?

Do we keep them on welfare and also pay for their life?

What do you think, what would you do?
The same as what we'd do if citizens did it.

You know...arrest, prosecute, incarcerate, etc.

[easy]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies