Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2016, 02:55 AM

26,219 posts, read 14,831,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
What does this have to do with liberals. Men rape. You can't blame it one women.
I also disagree vehemently with liberal German politicians that say things like we need a "code of conduct for women," that we may need to consider a "curfew for women," that women need to stay at arm's length from strangers, etc...

It is men that are causing the rapes and Muslim migrants in particular causing the massive spike in sexual assaults.

It makes more sense to address the problem from its source than change German culture due to outsiders.

Old 01-14-2016, 06:51 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,707,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
No, they weren't

You're welcome.

Old 01-14-2016, 07:04 AM

11,974 posts, read 25,356,587 times
I've read a lot of history and anytime you have large numbers of young, unemployed men with no sex partner you have problems. That demographic - across race, income, time in history - causes most acts of crime and violence. The refugees have other issues with culture shock and PTSD stemming from living in a war zone. I've been saying for months it made the most sense to help them in refugee camps in the Middle East rather than allow all of them. But shame on European leaders for blaming the victims. The sad thing is once the German people stop trusting their govt to protect them they will turn to neo Nazis for protection.

Old 01-14-2016, 08:00 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,014,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
You are the king of the strawman argument. I'm saying they are increasing the rape rate. Are you saying more rapes is just as good as less rapes ?
No, I am not saying that. I am saying more than just some Muslim men rape. Was rape at an acceptable level in Germany before this influx of immigration? We're you not concerned about those rape numbers as well? Why are you only concerned about rape when it is a Muslim doing it?

Old 01-14-2016, 08:02 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,014,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Yes, yes.

I am also nonchalance with the dramatic increase in rapes.

I remember you once telling gun control advocates look murder happens all over the world including France and Japan and isn't just something that Americans do.

It is important to downplay massive spikes in the amount of rapes when Muslim migrants move in. It is also important to ignore that most Muslim societies treat women like chattel and even through their legal code tacitly justify rape in a way that is not so in the West.

Rape happens everywhere, we just have to ignore that certain immigrants are far more likely to rape than others and will coordinate by the thousands of men on NYE to attack women sexually.
Nah, I am sure you guys will just continue to fear monger because it is all about the Muslims and not about the victims. I highly doubt you care who was raped as long as you get to blame it on all Muslims.

Old 01-14-2016, 09:01 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,502,919 times
Rape is how Sharia is enforced by muslim males. There is no equivalent in western cultures.

Old 01-14-2016, 09:26 AM

12,688 posts, read 6,687,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
No, I am not saying that. I am saying more than just some Muslim men rape. Was rape at an acceptable level in Germany before this influx of immigration? We're you not concerned about those rape numbers as well? Why are you only concerned about rape when it is a Muslim doing it?
What if the outrage and public awareness for Muslim refugees raping leads directly to more pronounced outrage for all rape? You've gotta start somewhere. If public outrage for the misogynistic actions of refugees raises awareness and makes it a matter of impassioned public outcry, it only takes a few instances of "but what about Germans raping Germans, French raping French, Swedes raping Swedes" etc. Ultimately, outrage for refugees raping women is going to lead directly to greater awareness across the board. That's how these sorts of things always seem to play out.

It seems foolish to run in the exact opposite way: "Women were already getting raped, so who cares about the refugees raping women." It's an attitude that helps nobody and only further silences the victims.

Old 01-14-2016, 09:30 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,397,727 times
Quote:
Nah, I am sure you guys will just continue to fear monger because it is all about the Muslims and not about the victims. I highly doubt you care who was raped as long as you get to blame it on all Muslims.
Nope, it's the far leftNuts like yourself that don't care about the rapes BECAUSE it's Muslims doing it. Bill Cosby is a whole different story with you people. You want him hung on hearsay, but give these POS's a free pass.

Old 01-14-2016, 09:49 AM

2,846 posts, read 2,956,400 times
Quote:
You are using that same old tired excuse to turn a blind eye. And when it is all said and done, you don't have to deal with it. Same as the influx of refugees in America. Many on the side lines don't have to deal the physical enforcement part that takes a toll on their bodies and family. Stop thinking from your inner space and look at who it really impacts. The families living in fear aren't thinking that about stats. You may not have to lift a finger but people are out there that have to.

Old 01-14-2016, 09:56 AM

2,846 posts, read 2,956,400 times
Quote:
Yes because you ain't the backbone of the world that needs to provide first response, security, intelligence, and briefings. You sit on your behind eating frozen steak dinners.

You remind me of the ignorant folk that never believed me when I told them that their neighborhood had the worst crime rate per capita within their entire county line. It wasn't until I had the privilege of investigating the burglary of their home that they realized and moved 2 months later. People that have not an ounce of fortitude of which who you remind me of.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies