Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2016, 06:29 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,540,319 times

Advertisements

Concern over 1000+ member mobs of Muslim men simultaneously overtaking public train stations to sexually assault as many women as possible is 'fearmongering'???? It's a crime comparable to singular cases of sexual assault?

GTFO of here with that. You'll get no further consideration from me with such idiocy.

Old 01-16-2016, 12:08 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,300,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Thank you for taking a baby step closer to honesty.

You are lying, when you refuse to admit what is true:

-Sharia Law, as implemented where it is the solid majority of the places, considers women as third class citizens.

-Europe is not use to hundreds of men going out in a coordinated fashion to rape ans assault women.

-Muslim Immigrants statistically have a significantly higher rate of rape, which is why Norway is teaching them not to rape.

-Saying that I think all Muslim immigrants will commit rape etc...

Your argument is simply that the large spike in crime, many of which will be sexual attacks is worth it for multiculturalism. It is also worth it to deny and obfuscate this reality as much as possible for PC, so it is harder to fix the problem.

My argument is that we can help refugees in places where they culturally fit. Germany doesn't need to bring in mass amounts where it becomes more difficult assimilation. After all, China won't accept any, neither will Japan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, etc...
I guess it is settled for you, anyone who disagrees with you must be lying. I stopped reading after that point because it is clear to my I am wasting my time with you.

Old 01-16-2016, 01:28 PM

5,109 posts, read 2,334,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
Concern over 1000+ member mobs of Muslim men simultaneously overtaking public train stations to sexually assault as many women as possible is 'fearmongering'???? It's a crime comparable to singular cases of sexual assault?

GTFO of here with that. You'll get no further consideration from me with such idiocy.
Exactly. I don't know why people waste their time arguing with this guy. He seems to spend most of his waking hours on this website, making the dumbest arguments anyone has ever seen. I put him on ignore a long time ago.

Old 01-16-2016, 03:03 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,918,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Exactly. I don't know why people waste their time arguing with this guy. He seems to spend most of his waking hours on this website, making the dumbest arguments anyone has ever seen. I put him on ignore a long time ago.

He represents how the majority of liberals think though. That we must constantly take in large numbers of muslims and other non-Westerners because at least some of them won't be terrorist, criminals, welfare cases etc. I don't think we should be allowing any immigration. We are overpopulated and too divided as it is.

Old 01-16-2016, 04:38 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,951,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsku View Post
I'm female. I'm not going to stop hanging out with people because some people are bad. I'll just continue to trust my instincts.
That is what Liz Davis said. May she rest in peace.

Old 01-16-2016, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
He represents how the majority of liberals think though. That we must constantly take in large numbers of muslims and other non-Westerners because at least some of them won't be terrorist, criminals, welfare cases etc. I don't think we should be allowing any immigration. We are overpopulated and too divided as it is.
They know these immigrants hurt the nations they immigrate to. They also know they vote liberal and that is all that matters to the scumbag liberals.

Old 01-16-2016, 04:50 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,573,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
They know these immigrants hurt the nations they immigrate to. They also know they vote liberal and that is all that matters to the scumbag liberals.
Leeches would allow their female relatives to be raped for more free sh*t.

Old 01-16-2016, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Yep, really pukeworthy.

Old 01-16-2016, 05:07 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,918,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
I guess communist don't recognize relatives or having an identity. They're all just comrades lol.

Old 01-16-2016, 07:28 PM

20,742 posts, read 19,441,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post

Seems to me both the left and the right are being manipulated. Mass immigration is increasing the hatred towards Muslims especially towards those that hate them. However this is done using liberal cover. Meanwhile all the hatred is being redirected towards the Middle east where they have been determined to start a war for years. The liberals are swindled into the deal to save the poor immigrants. The blow back goes to the average person while the middle east is open to exploitation.

My plan is the exact opposite. Stop bombing over there and stop immigration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies