Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2016, 09:33 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,874,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Hooray!!!
Where do you get your news from now? Are you serious?
More like where will HILLARY get her news??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2016, 09:51 AM

1,431 posts, read 906,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Yet you have no proof. Just yammering on like a petulant child. You have no credibility on this subject.

I'm not posting my DD-214 online for a nobody.

I just got through schooling you on how Qatar is our puppet. Refusing to believe the truth is on you. B-b-b-but you've been there so you know right?
Again why do you think Hillary ran guns through their. Whatever you do keep ignoring this. Keep denying and deflecting from the truth. The Middle East is perfect for you. So much sand to bury your head in.

You schooled no one. The only person that keeps deflecting in this thread is you.

Your inability to process information is on you.
Again your inability to process information is on you. Vets don't receive the proper care they need and we continue to put them in harms way when it has nothing to do with defending our borders. Have someone explain that too you.

Your ability to effectively form coherent statements on a consistent basis is on you. Don't get mad when others don't understand gibberish. Don't tell me about vets; you aren't one.

The Saudis are our friends. I don't understand why except they buy our politicians.
Again which country attacked us? You can't answer that because none did. However we helped overthrow a country with a democratically elected leader which started our use of force in that area and is the reason why we are hated. They didn't mess with us until we went in to protect our oil interests.

If you bothered to do any research from everything I listed, you would've answered that question for yourself. Why spoon feed someone that won't listen anyway?

At best 1 in 10 that are killed by Obamas drones are the actual targets, the rest are innocent men, women, and children. But you don't understand why they hate us? Ignore and deny all you want if it helps you sleep at night.

I sleep fine, PTSD and all.

Again you don't know how to process information of turn a blind eye to it. We protected poppy fields in Afghanistan (if you don't know what I'm talking about, look it up)

Lol. You were never there for eradication, yet you know for a fact we were protecting poppy fields. This is comical. I gotta show this thread to all my buddies I was deployed with, they'll get a kick outta this.

Almost everything you posted here is garbage and I just showed you the door. Come back when you have a coherent and informed thought process that includes the truth. Truth is treason to people like you.
Lol.

Old 01-19-2016, 10:00 AM

858 posts, read 704,689 times
It's a shame Al Jazeera is shutting down. It's probably the best news station out there. One thing I notice is that they give the news in an unbiased way and let you, the viewer, make your opinion. I really really really hate what 'news' has become where they give a story and then cut to a panel of commentators debating for 15 minutes about how you should feel about this news. That's how fox news, cnn, msnbc are skewing their reporting to fit an agenda. Al Jazeera has no agenda. It's a sad day. The America public would be much more informed if they watched Al Jazeera.

Their investigative pieces are outstanding too.

Old 01-19-2016, 10:25 AM

5,030 posts, read 2,233,273 times
I didn't think they were anti-American, so much. It's more that their reporting on uniquely American issues were kind of weird - maybe because the journalists and writers didn't really understand our culture?

I think it's sad that they're gone, if for no other reason than ideally you should have the widest variety of news sources to choose from as possible. We have too many huge conglomerations that dictate our lives. (Just yesterday I was listening to music radio, and heard a commercial for Verizon Blue Cross and Blue Shield. That's just wrong!!)

Old 01-19-2016, 12:43 PM

30,421 posts, read 20,198,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
More like where will HILLARY get her news??
Yep.

Old 01-19-2016, 06:52 PM

37,941 posts, read 17,737,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veezybell View Post
I'm not posting my DD-214 online for a nobody.
You statement is nonsensical. no one asked you for that info. Again You still haven't proved or said anything.

Quote:
You schooled no one. The only person that keeps deflecting in this thread is you.
Again Qatar is our puppet. Why do you think Hillary ran guns through their? Keep ignoring this statement.

Quote:
Your ability to effectively form coherent statements on a consistent basis is on you. Don't get mad when others don't understand gibberish. Don't tell me about vets; you aren't one.
Your inability to process information is amazing. Nothing to do with being a Vet.
Again
Vets don't receive the proper care they need and we continue to put them in harms way when it has nothing to do with defending our borders.
I think your disregard for the health and well being of vets is disgusting.
Quote:
If you bothered to do any research from everything I listed, you would've answered that question for yourself. Why spoon feed someone that won't listen anyway?
You didn't answer anything just deflected. Quit running from the truth.

Quote:
I sleep fine, PTSD and all.
Thank you for answering what is already known. Murdering innocent people which makes us less safe doesn't concern you.

Quote:
Lol. You were never there for eradication, yet you know for a fact we were protecting poppy fields.
According to the report, cultivation of poppy across the war-torn nation rose 36 per cent in 2013 and total opium production amounted to 5,500 tons, up by almost a half since 2012.
“This has never been witnessed before in the history of Afghanistan,

The U.S. military has allowed poppy cultivation to continue in order to appease farmers and government officials involved with the drug trade who might otherwise turn against the Afghan Karzai government in Kabul. Fueling both sides, in fact, the opium and heroin industry is both a product of the war and an essential source for continued conflict.

That the NATO forces in Afghanistan are protecting the poppy crop is not even a point of controversy. Five years ago Lt. Colonel Brian Christmas of the U.S. Marines
went on Fox News to lament that it “may grind in his gut,” but the NATO troops just have to help the farmers cultivate the poppy crop otherwise the farmers would turn against them.

Truth is treason to people like you.

Quote:
This is comical. I gotta show this thread to all my buddies I was deployed with, they'll get a kick outta this.
Talking about your invisible friends again?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies