Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2016, 09:17 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 22 days ago)

29,551 posts, read 16,539,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"If it gets glowing reviews from a nutball website like Breitbart, it's most likely propaganda."

Kinda the same sentiments expressed BEFORE he revealed the "blue dress"!
You are arguing as if being right once negates the hundreds of major stories breitbart has gotten wrong over the years.

That of course is the main problem with biased reporting and investigations. Breitbart, like the Washington Examiner,Daily Caller, Washington Times,Judicial Watch and a couple of others have no problem admitting that their job is to both report the conservative side of the argument and investigate only Democrats, and having such a narrow view means their writers and reporters get caught up with trying to find a story than they are to report the truth.

I mean, Shirley Sherrod wasnt that long ago.......

Old 01-17-2016, 09:18 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,846,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Folks, I left the movie '13 Hours' last night with one PRIMARY emotion... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

"There will be political criticism of this film. Why? Because for some, their love of a person is greater than their love of country and all we stand for in America. And just as in the book, the politicians involved are not named; that’s not the focus. But you must ask yourself, what were they doing for those 13 hours?

This movie is not fiction, it’s not political hyperbole. If you think so, well, go up and say so, face-to-face to the men who were there — now THAT would be courageous. Every American should see this movie. The only reason you wouldn’t want to see this movie is because you prefer not to see truth. You prefer to live in your own world of false narratives. If you don’t want to see this movie, it’s because you embrace the belief, “what difference at this point does it make?”

I’m proud of those men and what they did for those 13 hours. I’m honored to have been blessed to shake their hands. I left the movie “13 Hours” not angry, but sad — sad for the people who believe a deserter serves with honor and distinction. I’m sad for those who can’t embrace the level of heroism and valor displayed in the movie “13 Hours,” who criticize — and worse — abandoned those men. The reason being an abject jealousy of not being able to “Man Up.”

Best post in this thread!

Old 01-17-2016, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
And yet the Clintons and Al Gore took campaign contributions illegally from foreign governments like China.

Old 01-17-2016, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post

But the SHEEPLE ignore this!!!!

Old 01-17-2016, 09:34 AM

20,046 posts, read 20,850,556 times
It's a conspiracy film.
100% pure Republican propaganda rhetoric.
This film was produced for the sole reason of ensuring a Republican White House.
Just look at the timing of the release.
Everyone involved in this film is a registered Republican.

��

Old 01-17-2016, 09:36 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,431,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
It's a conspiracy film.
100% pure Republican propaganda rhetoric.
This film was produced for the sole reason of ensuring a Republican White House.
Just look at the timing of the release.
Everyone involved in this film is a registered Republican.

Partisan what?

Trump rents Iowa theater to show Benghazi movie

Old 01-17-2016, 09:41 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,626,323 times
I plan on seeing the movie. American Sniper generated this same type of controversy. I have enough information about Benghazi to judge if its pure fiction or not. Zero Dark Thirty could as easily be a "propoganga" piece for Obama as this movie could be for a Republican candidate. I'll make up my mind when I see it.

After the hoopla over American Sniper, and then seeing the movie, I saw it as rather anticlimactic. I expect the same from 13 Hours.

Old 01-17-2016, 10:01 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,328,716 times
Wow, a lot of whining from the left this morning. This movie is striking a nerve and they know it.

Old 01-17-2016, 10:44 AM

590 posts, read 554,987 times
I haven't seen it yet, but it doesn't take a movie to convince me of the complete incompetence Hillary Clinton and others in the administration demonstrated in the handling of this crisis before and after it unfolded.

Old 01-17-2016, 10:53 AM

11,181 posts, read 10,531,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

The article is from the ultra liberal WASHINGTON POST.

You should ACTUALLY research things BEFORE making accusatory claims.
Stars and Stripes is a reputable US Military publication that carefully selects vets the articles it publishes. The editors' decision to carry this one means they consider the reporting to be solid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies