Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2016, 09:19 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
well if I just go by the statement made by the killers father, I gotta say, there is a vast gap in the way the Syrian thinks and the way we in the west do.

he justifies his sons action because his son's "honor" was damaged and the school did nothing to fix that... so the kid kills someone.

I don't care what the dead kid did.
He justifies his son's actions because his son was beaten and bullied, and the school did nothing to fix that, according to his version of events. I care about what the dead kid might have done because, no matter which version you believe, the dead kid played a role in these events. Whether he was a hero defending a girl from sexual harassment, or a bully picking on a younger, weaker victim, the killing wasn't random.

And I care about the truth. So I hope that at some point we will know the truth. In the meantime, since we don't know the truth, I reserve judgment.

Old 01-22-2016, 09:21 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerwen View Post
It's become political.

i.e. hundreds if not thousands of Arabic speakers have publicly commented in defense of the boy murderer and blamed the Swedish, the schools, anyone else.

There does not appear to be any migrants stepping forward saying what the boy did was wrong.

The migrant community has failed to say that committing murder, because a bigger boy at school prevents you from harassing the girls who you think shouldn't be there, cannot be justified.

Instead they are blaming Sweden and the school.

I swear next we'll be hearing about how this family is suing for a million kronos for some concocted insult they perceived to have incurred.
You realize that both boys were migrants?

Old 01-22-2016, 09:29 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
"Migrants": noun;Muslim future terrorists, rapists, and murderers.

From the liberal lexicon of politically correct terms.

Old 01-22-2016, 09:33 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,597,823 times
well, according to this article

This week the mainstream left-wing paper Aftonbladet published a sympathetic interview with the father of the 14 year old migrant killer who accused the dead boy of not defending the teenage girl, but instead beign guilty of bullying his migrant classmate. In a remarkable admission of the alien culture the accused came from, the father of the “Arab student” told the paper the school had done nothing in the wake of the altercation in December:

The school did nothing to help him and establish his honour. Instead, my son had to meet this 15 year old every day. It made him very upset”.

15 Year Old Boy Was Stabbed To Death By Arab Migrant Because He Was Protecting Young Girl From Sex Assault

Hate to say this, but with father's stupid attitude like this, no wonder your kid ended up being a killer.

EVERYBODY (well almost) got bullied, if you killed the bully, well, Its still a crime (murder) despite circumstances.

How did this dad know that the 15 year old did not defend the teenage girl? Was he there? If his killer son thought killing is easy, what makes you think lying is hard for him?

The bolded, jaw dropping moment for me.

Old 01-22-2016, 09:37 AM

106 posts, read 75,846 times
Both were migrants.

One is a murderer. One is dead.

The murderer comes from a community that supports his murdering another boy. That very community live and breathe a set of principles different to those of the dead boy.

IF they operate as a massive thug gang, as they have in this instance and many others, then they will be treated that way.

You reap what you sow.

Quote:

Old 01-22-2016, 09:37 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
This is their culture and Europe is welcoming of multiculturalism..keep your culture and coexist.
Their culture accepts honor killings.
pretty hard to 'coexist' with anyone when you have a knife stuck in your heart..

Old 01-22-2016, 09:39 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerwen View Post
It's become political.

i.e. hundreds if not thousands of Arabic speakers have publicly commented in defense of the boy murderer and blamed the Swedish, the schools, anyone else.

There does not appear to be any migrants stepping forward saying what the boy did was wrong.

The migrant community has failed to say that committing murder, because a bigger boy at school prevents you from harassing the girls who you think shouldn't be there, cannot be justified.

Instead they are blaming Sweden and the school.

I swear next we'll be hearing about how this family is suing for a million kronos for some concocted insult they perceived to have incurred.
That boy's "honor" was insulted.

Old 01-22-2016, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
pretty hard to 'coexist' with anyone when you have a knife stuck in your heart..
Europeans are now dealing with a culture that is living in Biblical times.
You're pretty much looking at an invasion, not a migration.

Old 01-22-2016, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Yup but one came from a Western culture. It's pretty easy to go from one similar culture to another and assimilate.

Old 01-22-2016, 09:47 AM

3,792 posts, read 2,385,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Yup but one came from a Western culture. It's pretty easy to go from one similar culture to another and assimilate.
you said it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies