Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2016, 01:21 PM

13,211 posts, read 21,825,412 times

Advertisements

First this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
We don't have widespread antisemitism and I don't want to see it imported.
Then this.
Quote:
if those Jews were some magical solution to win Gods favour, or what ever it is they think makes them so special above anyone else, then why didn't it prevent Europe from killing itself?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2016, 01:33 PM

20,716 posts, read 19,357,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
First this:

Then this.

and what's the problem about it?

I am not prosemitic. I am not antisemtic

I am neutral-semitic ,just like I don't masterbate to the thought of Egyptians doesn't mean I hate them.

As soon a Jews are mentioned in this society , everyone suddenly thinks they can speak for them, or have a stake in it, and/or think they are the cause of or solution to everything.

Its insane.

Yes, Jews are leaving a country intent on killing itself. Probably some French might head to Quebec too if it keeps up.

Oh and I hope so because French people in Quebec fulfils all of my eschatological fantasies . I don't know, I just go into deep mysticism at the thought of egg yolk, butter and herbs.

Old 01-29-2016, 07:29 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:

and what's the problem about it?

I am not prosemitic. I am not antisemtic

I am neutral-semitic ,just like I don't masterbate to the thought of Egyptians doesn't mean I hate them.

As soon a Jews are mentioned in this society , everyone suddenly thinks they can speak for them, or have a stake in it, and/or think they are the cause of or solution to everything.

Its insane.

Yes, Jews are leaving a country intent on killing itself. Probably some French might head to Quebec too if it keeps up.

Oh and I hope so because French people in Quebec fulfils all of my eschatological fantasies . I don't know, I just go into deep mysticism at the thought of egg yolk, butter and herbs.
Jews: secular are def Ok as a group IMHO. OTOH; the extreme Orthodox "Jews" as a group, the ones with the black hats, are pretty much useless.

Old 01-30-2016, 08:07 AM

2,851 posts, read 2,300,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Jews: secular are def Ok as a group IMHO. OTOH; the extreme Orthodox "Jews" as a group, the ones with the black hats, are pretty much useless.
But at least they are also pretty much harmless.

BTW the extreme Orthodox ones are the ones with fur hats and weird XIX century outfits... the "black hats" often go into sciences and technology. They do deny Evolution, though.

Old 01-30-2016, 08:51 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ummagumma View Post
But at least they are also pretty much harmless.

BTW the extreme Orthodox ones are the ones with fur hats and weird XIX century outfits... the "black hats" often go into sciences and technology. They do deny Evolution, though.
That's a new 1 on me; I heard about the black hats IN Israel being looked at as just leeches who are big time breeders that even regular Jews don't like.

Old 01-30-2016, 09:06 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,092,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
That's a new 1 on me; I heard about the black hats IN Israel being looked at as just leeches who are big time breeders that even regular Jews don't like.
There are neighborhoods in NYC that are mostly Hasidic and Orthodox Jewish. These are usually pretty safe neighborhoods and the Jewish people tend to keep to themselves.

Old 01-30-2016, 12:44 PM

548 posts, read 473,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spectator11040 View Post
Anti-Semitism is jumping by leaps and bounds in western Europe. It spews not just from the Islamic population, but also the far left. And the disease is spreading to American campuses by the same far leftist forces in the form of the BDS scourge.

'European anti-Semitism has reached unprecedented levels' - Diaspora - Jerusalem Post
“57% of the Jews of France are considering immigration to Israel,” Bennett’s office subsequently said in a statement
Bennett also cited recent statistics indicating that anti-Semitic incidents in London rose by more than sixty percent during the 12-month period ending on November 15 and that incidents in France shot up by 84 percent in the first quarter of 2015 when compared to the same period the previous year.

Such trends, Bennett contended, “represent a significant challenge to the fabric of Jewish life in Europe and beyond,” adding that he viewed anti-Semitic violence as stemming from “Europeans Muslims born in Europe and educated in European education systems” rather than from newly arrived refugees.

Aside from Islamic anti-Semitism, increasing support for BDS also presents a grave threat to Jews, he contended, stating that the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement was “gaining momentum” in Europe and that it “promotes a boycott not only to Israel but also to the representatives and Jewish events.”

Delegitimization of Israel and activities such as demonstrations against the Jewish state and accusations that it is “bloodthirsty and illegitimate” create a “slippery slope leading in the end to attacks against Jews who identify with Israel,” he warned.
I am not disagreeing that the BDS movement is a bunch dickheads funded by the Saudi's. I would probably agree that Antisemitism has increased signifantly among the left in the past 50 years while it was always prevalent among the right. Regardless, the majority of antisemitic attacks in Europe come from the right.

Hate crimes are not specifically tracked by German police, but have been studied separately: a recently published EU "Report on Racism" finds that racially motivated attacks are frequent in Germany, identifying 18142 incidences for 2006, of which 17597 were motivated by right wing ideologies, both about a 14% year-by-year increase.[46] Relative to the size of the population, this represents an eightfold higher rate of hate crimes than reported in the US during the same period. Awareness of hate crimes and right-wing extremism in Germany remains low.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_crime

Old 01-31-2016, 02:46 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
Jews leave France in record numbers - CNN.com

Of course the liberal media will only HINT at it, but most of the anti-Semitic attacks and hostility in France, the UK, and other European countries are not the work of neo-Nazis (the liberals and Democrats WANT to believe that), but by Muslim immigrants. And this has already begun before the massive refugee crisis bringing millions of more Arab Muslims to Europe. The Jews have lived in France for generations, and yet they are being terrorized by the Muslim immigrants. French Muslims also attack Jews every time something happens in Israel-Palestine even though French Jews have nothing to do with Israel.

Europe is weak for letting this get out of control, and things like this will happen in America if we allow more Muslim refugees here. Muslims and Arabs bring their religious and ethnic hatreds with them wherever they go.
Great! We'll take 'em.

Jews tend to be hard working, pro-education people. Now those are the type of immigrants we need.

As an aside, the US took in MANY Bosnian/Croatian muslims after the Bosnian War. I have encountered many of those immigrants and they are hard working, pleasant people who are not Muslim radicals/fanatics. One of them is one of my receptionists (a very nice hard working girl) who is applying to graduate school.

It seems as though there are Muslims who are not out of thier minds who simply want a peaceful life. The trick is separating those from the radicals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies