Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2016, 07:30 PM

6,795 posts, read 7,285,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankys bbq View Post
The same thing Masons do in every other lodge; plan to take over the world.
Or how to charge the local taxpayers 20K for a chain link fence replacement that the local school really doesn't need.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2016, 09:11 PM

17,536 posts, read 13,324,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankys bbq View Post
If this lodge is anything like mine, he wouldn't have made it into the building before being shot...repeatedly. Well over half of my lodge is retired or current LEO or military. They also carry.

Glad he was caught and the FBI is actually working these threats.
I hope that they locker their guns and not bring into lodge room. Even MWB Harry S Truman, while President, did not allow his Secret Service Officers who were Masons carry into Lodge Room. Non Masonic Secret Service Officers were not allowed to accompany Brother Truman into Lodge

Old 01-26-2016, 09:15 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,364,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maf763 View Post
People will be riled up that his 2nd Amendment rights were infringed.
No they wont, but ignorant anti gun nuts will make comments about it and try to use it as an excuse for more restrictions.

Old 01-26-2016, 10:39 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,825,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah
Good job, FBI. now flush this waste down the toilet.
I wonder if the toilet will clog when they try??

f00l of ths highest 0rder!

Old 01-27-2016, 08:34 AM

24,392 posts, read 23,044,056 times
My dad was a Shriner and beyond wearing that cool but definitely kooky FEZ and helping childrens hospitals I don't know what they did. But they have a pretty nice Temple hall. I sometimes wished I had looked into joining it but my dad never encouraged or discouraged it or even spoke about them. but he liked going to the meetings. The Man Who Would Be King has some great masonic references and history in it. Maybe that's why its on my Top Ten favorite films list. Or maybe that's why I like the Masons.
So was this guy a dip**** and strung along by the FBI like usual or was he really a threat?

Old 01-27-2016, 09:21 AM

1,431 posts, read 912,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maf763 View Post
People will be riled up that his 2nd Amendment rights were infringed.
But...it's not a right to carry weapons illegally, so...

Old 01-27-2016, 09:26 AM

5,725 posts, read 11,709,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
No they wont, but ignorant anti gun nuts will make comments about it and try to use it as an excuse for more restrictions.
Why not? Hmm, I wonder . . .

Old 01-27-2016, 09:57 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,756,720 times
I wonder how somebody could be so stupid and still remember to breathe. First he babbles about attacking something somewhere and then buys his guns from the FBI. I wonder if the were even capable of firing.

About the Masons. I consider them to be selfish low lives of the first order. When my mother's Mason partner died they wouldn't give her any consideration at all. They are a bunch of colluding thieves with their own money club. They are not trying to take over the world because they already own it. They are only trying to hold on to their ill gotten gains.

Old 01-27-2016, 10:30 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
I always think of those types of places as creepy cults. No one ever knows what they do. They're just....not right.

Anyway, well done. That place is right downtown, concentrated area. Lots of people around, he could've done a lot of damage if he continued his assault outside the building as well.

Old 01-27-2016, 10:34 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,875,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I wonder how somebody could be so stupid and still remember to breathe. First he babbles about attacking something somewhere and then buys his guns from the FBI. I wonder if the were even capable of firing.

About the Masons. I consider them to be selfish low lives of the first order. When my mother's Mason partner died they wouldn't give her any consideration at all. They are a bunch of colluding thieves with their own money club. They are not trying to take over the world because they already own it. They are only trying to hold on to their ill gotten gains.
Not a Mason myself, mostly because I have no interest in joining any clubs. That said I never met a mason that wasn't a pretty good egg over all. I'm sorry to hear what happened with your Mom, but perhaps that was a local ignorance rather than a collective?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies