Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2016, 03:13 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,461,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
This has a more detailed account from 2 of the people in Finicum's car, this 18 year old girl that planned on singing at the meeting could have been killed if the accounts are correct

Robert 'LaVoy' Finicum shot and killed while charging police, driver says | OregonLive.com
Who/where is this 18 year old girl. There were 8 in the 2 vehicles (4 per vehicle) with their photos at the link. If that woman is 18 years old she been through the wringer.

Robert 'LaVoy' Finicum shot and killed while charging police, driver says | OregonLive.com

http://image.oregonlive.com/home/oli...e5e17ede2c.jpg

Old 01-27-2016, 03:14 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,287,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Well this should settle the Yeehadist (I like that, I'm stealing it) bs.

Consider it a gift. Since I stole it from someone else...

Old 01-27-2016, 03:16 PM

677 posts, read 653,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Who/where is this 18 year old girl. There were 8 in the 2 cars (4 per car) with their photos at the link. If that woman is 18 years old she been through the wringer.

http://image.oregonlive.com/home/oli...e5e17ede2c.jpg
Those are the 8 arrested, including Ritzheimer who was arrested in Arizona. There were, from accounts I have heard, 10 people in the vehicles ... blue tarp boy who was killed, the 7 arrested and 2 who were detained and questioned but then released.

Old 01-27-2016, 03:17 PM

2,172 posts, read 1,453,524 times
Quote:
"There are things more important than your life and freedom is one of them. I'm prepared to defend freedom." (LaVoy Finicum)
Dying for the freedom to mooch on fed land.

Quote:
"I'm telling them right now — don't point guns at me," he said.
Whoops.

Old 01-27-2016, 03:27 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,072,175 times
Twitter feed from one of the guys still inside. They seem to really believe that they have reinforcements coming. This guy is so delusional. I don't see it ending well for him.

Quote:
There's a time to live and a time to die. #Oregonstandoff #LibertyRevolution
David Fry ‏@RealDavidFry 2h2 hours ago

They drew first blood. #OregonStandoff
David Fry ‏@RealDavidFry 2h2 hours ago

This standoff is now being done in the memory of LaVoy. #OregonStandoff
David Fry ‏@RealDavidFry 6h6 hours ago

We are ready and waiting. #Oregonstandoff
David Fry ‏@RealDavidFry 12h12 hours ago

Just got my phone charged back up some. Everyone is at their post waiting to see what the Feds do. We aren't backing down. #OregonStandoff
David Fry ‏@RealDavidFry 13h13 hours ago

LaVoy was like a father to me. They had no right to murder him. They will have to murder me to. I will not surrender to those pigs.

So the FBI just gave us a final warning. **** off Feds. #Oregonstandoff

We have more men on the way. Don't **** with us. We are ready to fight. #Oregonstandoff

We are prepared to battle and die if necessary. #Oregonstandoff
https://twitter.com/RealDavidFry

Old 01-27-2016, 03:30 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,287,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Twitter feed from one of the guys still inside. They seem to really believe that they have reinforcements coming. This guy is so delusional. I don't see it ending well for him.

Nutjob.

If they really wanted to, the FBI would reach out and touch him with one of these and not waste anymore time. The fact is, they don't want them dead, they just want them gone/prosecuted.

Old 01-27-2016, 03:31 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,172,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
So a federal building that was unoccupied is worth more to you than someone's business that got burned down by those thugs? Typical Statist mentality.
The usual deflection because you can't answer the question. Watching the mental gymnastics trying to justify the actions of these "patriots" is amusing.

Reports by more credible sources and witnesses say that he charged at the police with a gun, and y'all do a complete 180 from when the story's about a black/Muslim male doing the same thing.

And for the 800th time, the looters and rioters were not part of BLM, so to compare BLM to these "patriots" is incorrect.

Old 01-27-2016, 03:32 PM

548 posts, read 473,577 times
Quote:

We got some serious Yeehadists.

Old 01-27-2016, 03:34 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,172,048 times
Quote:

But to some, disrupting shoppers on Black Friday (idiots defending criminal thugs) is worse than a standoff with LEO and the FBI, threatening violence (fighting for freedoms).

Old 01-27-2016, 03:35 PM

46,946 posts, read 25,979,166 times
Quote:

Sad.

But now it's just a matter of keeping them on maximum alert and not letting them rest for, oh, 48 hours or so. Once real fatigue sets in, they may be a bit more malleable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies