Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2016, 07:53 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,987,721 times

Advertisements

There is no doubt that crime is on the rise in europe. It is at an alarming pace also. A lot of these refugees come and have nothing. They arrive, get asylum , then only get a limited amount of money to survive and result to crime to fill that gap. A lot of them have no skills. I doubt a lot of germans want to hire them....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2016, 10:50 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,626,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I'm sorry--I don't really see how this article relates to Merkel and makes here the worst leader ever. Could be worse, you know. She might have invaded Iraq and created ISIS.

Do you read the news in this country (US)? Things just like this and much worse happen every day in the US and are perpetrated by US citizens. Is there one central person we could please blame that on? Yes, it happens in a lot of different states by all kinds of perverted, crazy and stupid people. We just have no one person to blame it on. Please appoint one.

I understand we must find specific crimes to point to in order to prove that the policy of helping any refugees at all just does not work. It reinforces the world views and opinions of many. People definitely hate criminals.

Remember when Castro dumped all his refugees from prisons and mental hospital on us? Florida got the worst of it definitely. Wow, amazingly, the state survived and thrived. The world did not end. South Beach was born. Life goes on.

I just don't see how we can explain those nutcases that are committing even worse crimes among our own population. Let's go ahead and blame it on immigrants. All of them. Because people born and raised in the US never commit idiotic and sadistic crimes. Where can we deport them to? They were born here.
OK, so why not let a slew of Islamic nuts in here, so they can compound what problems we already have. Roving gangs of religious nut cases, attacking our womenfolk, raping beating killing, because their heads and faces are u covered and they have on shorts and sleeveless shirts. Or because they are out in public, dressed thus, with a guy who's not a family member, so they can beat the guy to death as well. REALLY gotta look at the big pic here ....

Old 01-28-2016, 11:10 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,383,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
This was just a robbery, which yes, isn't sensational like the mass rapes/sexual assaults.

However, we have enough poverty and crime here already; why import more?
Of course leftist elites aren't concerned with that; they live in wealthy enclaves these imports would never get near, and send their children to posh private schools.
The more the merrier?

Old 01-28-2016, 11:19 PM

109 posts, read 68,335 times
The end result of multiculturism and tolerance.

Old 01-28-2016, 11:21 PM

109 posts, read 68,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I'm sorry--I don't really see how this article relates to Merkel and makes here the worst leader ever. Could be worse, you know. She might have invaded Iraq and created ISIS.

Do you read the news in this country (US)? Things just like this and much worse happen every day in the US and are perpetrated by US citizens. Is there one central person we could please blame that on? Yes, it happens in a lot of different states by all kinds of perverted, crazy and stupid people. We just have no one person to blame it on. Please appoint one.

I understand we must find specific crimes to point to in order to prove that the policy of helping any refugees at all just does not work. It reinforces the world views and opinions of many. People definitely hate criminals.

Remember when Castro dumped all his refugees from prisons and mental hospital on us? Florida got the worst of it definitely. Wow, amazingly, the state survived and thrived. The world did not end. South Beach was born. Life goes on.

I just don't see how we can explain those nutcases that are committing even worse crimes among our own population. Let's go ahead and blame it on immigrants. All of them. Because people born and raised in the US never commit idiotic and sadistic crimes. Where can we deport them to? They were born here.
Making excuses for the Muslim rapists and robbers? Really?

Old 01-29-2016, 07:10 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,443,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgardian View Post
Yes, that's what Leftists are doing for some god awful reason.

Old 01-29-2016, 09:10 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
Sounds like any day of the year in Detroit.
OH no.

Such events would never occur just about anywhere in the US.

Old 01-29-2016, 11:06 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
OK, so why not let a slew of Islamic nuts in here, so they can compound what problems we already have. Roving gangs of religious nut cases, attacking our womenfolk, raping beating killing, because their heads and faces are u covered and they have on shorts and sleeveless shirts. Or because they are out in public, dressed thus, with a guy who's not a family member, so they can beat the guy to death as well. REALLY gotta look at the big pic here ....
Did you read my post? Because that is not what I stated, nor was it my point to encourage a slew of Islamic refugees. I simply dislike it when people generalize and stereotype or blame social issues on one person--it's illogical.

And, btw--"womenfolk?" Seriously? Are there Islamic radicals circling the covered wagons or something?

Old 01-29-2016, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgardian View Post
No--you must have misunderstood the comment. That is not at all what I stated or the point I was making.

Last edited by Enigma777; 01-29-2016 at 11:15 AM..

Old 01-29-2016, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Yes, that's what Leftists are doing for some god awful reason.
Of course it isn't. That is totally false.

This all or nothing thinking of some when attempting to understand a comment is really not helpful to any discussion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies