Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2016, 10:32 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Would a Rupert Murdoch publication make it better? How Donald Trump 'lost control' revealed in new documentary | Daily Mail Online

Mick
Actually it would. But it won't matter to Trump fans who are comfortable with their candidate's peccadilloes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2016, 10:32 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
May be true, but I wonder how many Democrats, those who are going to end up voting for Clinton, are now whining about this?

Old 02-01-2016, 10:35 AM

1,598 posts, read 1,059,087 times
Quote:
Would a Rupert Murdoch publication make it better? How Donald Trump 'lost control' revealed in new documentary | Daily Mail Online

Mick
and it's all from a C4 documentary 'The Mad Word of Donald Trump' which looked at a lot of other faults Trump has (C4 is a UK TV channel ) - review here

Old 02-01-2016, 10:56 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,117,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
May be true, but I wonder how many Democrats, those who are going to end up voting for Clinton, are now whining about this?
On the other hand, I wonder how many Trump supporters who were blaming Hillary for all of Bill's sins, would now come to defend the similar type of conduct by Mr. Trump. . . . . . .

Mick

Old 02-01-2016, 12:33 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,700,375 times
OMG, these articles would be funny, if it weren't horribly possible that this country is 'stoopid' & 'loser' enough to actually elect this guy.

Old 02-01-2016, 01:42 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
I'm going to claim she stalked me. She can't prove she didn't.

Old 02-01-2016, 01:43 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
OMG, these articles would be funny, if it weren't horribly possible that this country is 'stoopid' & 'loser' enough to actually elect this guy.
why not, they were "stoopid" and loser enough to elect Obama twice.

Old 02-01-2016, 01:46 PM

1,598 posts, read 1,059,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
I'm going to claim she stalked me. She can't prove she didn't.
Do you have 13 “extremely abusive” letters from her?

Old 02-01-2016, 01:51 PM

4,300 posts, read 4,408,773 times
The Democrats desperately want Trump to get the GOP nom and they have been saving their ammo for that moment. It will be hard to keep all the crap trump has said/done under wraps for that long. Sadly enough, even if he is caught on video raping and killing someone - his supporters would still love him.

Old 02-01-2016, 02:05 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
British News Anchor Claims Donald Trump Stalked Her After Unflattering Documentary | TheBlaze.com

Something tells me more and more of these Trump stories will be coming out over the next nine months.....
"The Blaze"? That's pretty desperate for a story. It is a "rag" and is more gossip than anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Exactly. "Stories"
You got it. I don't know what draws these people to "rags" like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
..and you believe them only because you want to, not that there is anything factual to them.
Desperation or post count makes a person do what they have to do, I guess. How many of these articles posted have been nonsense. As I said before, they have cried wolf one too many times now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Common themes - Trump critical of another's "looks" "appearance" "morality"......then calls her a "loser".

Immature.
Are you talking about the insults that you throw at Trump? That's the way I remember it.

Quote:

Mick
"The Daily Mail"? Seriously? Another rag. If one takes those stories and tries to verify them, it is a waste of time. I don't bother reading them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philkirkham View Post
and it's all from a C4 documentary 'The Mad Word of Donald Trump' which looked at a lot of other faults Trump has (C4 is a UK TV channel ) - review here
I'm not British and, frankly, we already had the war and they lost.

Quote:
On the other hand, I wonder how many Trump supporters who were blaming Hillary for all of Bill's sins, would now come to defend the similar type of conduct by Mr. Trump. . . . . . .

Mick
Well, does she plan to take Bill to the White House with her? Do we really want interns on their knees at the White House again? She became a disgrace by supporting this dog not to mention all the other ways she has disgraced our country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
why not, they were "stoopid" and loser enough to elect Obama twice.
Hey, they want to elect him a 3rd time vicariously through electing Clinton. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." I don't think they have a saying for fool me three times and that would be for obvious reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluguitar84 View Post
Yawn, another one trying to get their 15 minutes of unearned fame
Right. Again, who cares?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies