Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2016, 03:29 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Well...................... typical liberal stereotyping and presumption of coastal superiority. Of course, if one was to really examine the highest productivity, intellect, and appearance, we in the nordic region of the US are well above the mongrels on either coast. If one wants to witness the ugliest people in the US, visit the urban US northeast- they are shockingly ugly and quite provincial.

I have had two previous cancers and am undergoing treatment for a third (I think exposure to many solvents during jobs in my youth as well as radiation/radioactive compounds in my research are taking thier toll). So, after two previous rounds of chemo and one currently, I look much better than Bill and am much more fit.

But then again, I was not a drunk or a drug abuser.

Our "physiologic age" is a reflection of genetics, disease processes, and some acquired unhealthy habits. My father is nearly twenty years older than Bill and looks much younger. Why? He was not a coke-head, nor a drunk. My father has undergone, incidentally, two bypass operations.
And yet, when it comes to Bill Clinton, you can rule out genetics, disease processes and some acquired unhealthy habits {like decades of eating fatty foods/poor diet} and declare the culprit as cocaine abuse......just by watching him on TV.

Old 02-10-2016, 06:21 AM

19,517 posts, read 9,540,055 times
Have I seen Bill Clinton recently? You mean as in up close and personal rather than on tv? No. Can't say I have.

Old 02-10-2016, 11:45 AM

2,962 posts, read 4,999,206 times
Quote:
Well...................... typical liberal stereotyping and presumption of coastal superiority. Of course, if one was to really examine the highest productivity, intellect, and appearance, we in the nordic region of the US are well above the mongrels on either coast. If one wants to witness the ugliest people in the US, visit the urban US northeast- they are shockingly ugly and quite provincial.

I have had two previous cancers and am undergoing treatment for a third (I think exposure to many solvents during jobs in my youth as well as radiation/radioactive compounds in my research are taking thier toll). So, after two previous rounds of chemo and one currently, I look much better than Bill and am much more fit.

But then again, I was not a drunk or a drug abuser.

Our "physiologic age" is a reflection of genetics, disease processes, and some acquired unhealthy habits. My father is nearly twenty years older than Bill and looks much younger. Why? He was not a coke-head, nor a drunk. My father has undergone, incidentally, two bypass operations.
A surprisingly ugly post. Mongrels on the coasts? Nordic areas superior? One can only guess what that implies... I think Mr. Clinton looks rather average for someone of his skin type and age. If you look at say Robert Redford in 2008 when he was seventy, or Paul Newman in 1995. These were men who's looks were an integral part of their livelihood. The thing they have in common is fair skin.

Old 02-10-2016, 01:26 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Wow- Bill looks tough. Decades of cocaine abuse will catch up with you eventually. The substantia nigra really hates to be bathed in cocaine for extended periods of time, thus the tremor and dementia.
I noticed the tremors when he was on stage with Hillary. The first thing I thought was... whoa, the years are definitely catching up with him.

Old 02-10-2016, 03:57 PM

3,337 posts, read 5,119,588 times
Wouldn't you do a ton of coke if Hillary was your wife?

Old 02-10-2016, 09:37 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,951,921 times
I wish I had a personal vegan chef to feed me.

Old 02-10-2016, 10:24 PM

2,727 posts, read 2,834,136 times
He is not well - its really bizarre how power hungry Hillary / the Clinton family must be. I don't know how long Bill has left. Hillary is no spring chicken and this must take a toll on her - they could have been the behind the scene players in the dem party - but now the Clinton legacy may be a president that was impeached and wife / presidential candidate indicted by the fbi.

Old 02-10-2016, 10:34 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,274,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
cigar smoking,
I don't hink he actually smoked it, did he?

Old 02-10-2016, 11:08 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopskooper View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6vMwUSkvQM

It was discussed when this video was shown last month that Bill's left hand trembles at :30 (I really can't detect it that much) as if he has Parkinson's. However, when questioned about the tremors in his hands back a few years ago, he blamed it on "old age" and said he specifically asked his doctor about having Parkinson's but didn't reveal exactly what condition the doctor said he has.

He's, what, 5-years younger than Bernie Sanders but yet Bernie looks better/healthier and seems to have a lot more energy.
President Bush doesn't look as worn out and neither does Trump.......I am sure lying to one's wife for this long takes it's total on aging.

Old 02-11-2016, 03:39 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,436,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
I've seriously never heard of President Clinton being a cocaine user, let alone abusing it for years, like the OP claims. Is this some new meme the right wingers have dreamt up to amuse themselves?
They're mixing up Clinton with Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies