Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2016, 08:42 AM

4,750 posts, read 3,565,409 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
She teaches african studies. It's not like she's a physics or math professor.
I'd love to see where you draw the line as to what is a real discipline and what isn't - - I'm guessing it's illuminating.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2016, 09:23 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,656,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
After being arrested for doing more than 20 miles over the speed limit with a suspended license and outstanding warrant, a black Princeton "professor" of black history took to social media saying she was humiliated and mistreated because of her "blackness." After the video of the incident came out she shut down her social media accounts. The video is here:

WATCH: Footage of Princeton University professor's arrest | NJ.com

Not only was she treated professionally and courteously, but the police even offered to drive her to work. People like her are the reason that the very small percentage of drivers who are actually mistreated by police will not be believed.

They should jail those individuals that make such fraudulent claims. It appears as though these are becoming more and more common; such events make "black lives matter" look absurd.

Old 02-15-2016, 09:25 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,656,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
I'd love to see where you draw the line as to what is a real discipline and what isn't - - I'm guessing it's illuminating.

I would say that physics, mathematics, engineering, chemistry, ect.... are real courses.

"African studies" is just as ridiculous as "Lithuanian studies". It is a bogus class designed to serve the PC sentiments of those who cannot achieve in academics.

Old 02-15-2016, 09:31 AM

23,539 posts, read 17,214,216 times
So commenting about a pattern of lies put forth by black activists constitutes trolling or off topic????????

Black lies matter! they matter because their causes lose credibility and support and they are divisive.

Black lies matter!

Old 02-15-2016, 12:51 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,727,909 times
most polite arrest ever.

Old 02-15-2016, 01:06 PM

78,352 posts, read 60,547,237 times
Quote:
When numerous Division 1 colleges and universities use certain majors to keep their athletes eligible and "graduate" them....like it or not....it devalues greatly what people consider a "real major" or discipline.

Typically these involve majors like marketing, kinesiology and AA studies to name a few.

I mean heck, when I was in college all the students would say stuff about which were "real majors" and which were "soft majors" or "party majors".

In fact, these crap majors (oh yes, I took it a step further) are used to "graduate" athletes that read at a 3rd grade level and are often exploitative and abusive of minority athletes....because actually educating them is hard...it's easier to just have fake crap majors like AA.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...ademic-scandal

The true beauty of these programs is that the University can balance out their pesky teaching racial imbalance a tiny bit and be applauded for being PC while deflecting criticisms of any such program as racism. Then they keep their football players eligible.

Last edited by Mathguy; 02-15-2016 at 01:17 PM..

Old 02-15-2016, 02:15 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,460,508 times
Odd that well-paid university professors (black and white in this thread) can't/won't pay their traffic tickets and are driving on suspended licenses.

Old 02-15-2016, 03:50 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,585,453 times
Quote:
This post is an example of what is wrong with education in this country. People cant tell the difference between a real class and a nonsense class used to justify high tuition and full credit loads, and to pass athletes through the system.

Old 02-15-2016, 03:51 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,585,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Odd that well-paid university professors (black and white in this thread) can't/won't pay their traffic tickets and are driving on suspended licenses.
Entitlement mentality.

Old 02-15-2016, 11:21 PM

20,329 posts, read 19,914,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Someone who makes a career over teaching victimhood and race-baiting lied about being a black victim at the hands of white cops? I am shocked.
I wish you weren't being sarcastic but there are too many instances where "vicitmized" blacks and feminists created bogus incidents and were unrepentant when found out.

It's only made worse when their dim-witted supporters and colleagues in academia stick up for them. The painfully self righteous "Duke 88" comes to mind here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies