Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2016, 12:10 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,681,868 times

Advertisements

Religions.... Government......

Solution 2nd amendment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2016, 12:11 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,262,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zum View Post
Explode, which is something Muslims do on occasion, and means about the same thing. Iraq and Syria aren't known for their volcanic activity.
I knew Syrians that exploded....when our community told them, "you can't drive thru the community at night, shooting off guns our your windows". You can't allow your kids to walk into anyone's home if the door isn't locked and steal things, or steal toys out of our yards.....

I would say they erupted a tad.....

they have no clue of our culture, and refuse to try...

Old 02-18-2016, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
Religions.... Government......

Solution 2nd amendment.
you are right and this is what always starts wars....

Old 02-18-2016, 12:13 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,441,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
but your attitude is why every other nation comes here and takes over...

I'm a Marine. And tell me, which nations have come in and "taken over"?

Old 02-18-2016, 12:17 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,327,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficCory View Post
And to the other posters counting on the Mexicans. Um...OK. Perhaps one of the more apathetic demographics we have in this country. I'd count on them to keep making the F&F movies a successful franchise, that's about it.
Apathetic!? These are some of the hardest working people I've ever seen. They work all day and flood our ESL classes at night to learn English. We don't have room to keep up with demand. The Hispanic mommies are always pregnant, pushing a loaded baby carriage and followed by a brood of little kids. You might get the occasional loser, but as a whole these people are hardly apathetic.

Old 02-18-2016, 12:18 PM

3,826 posts, read 3,387,406 times
Quote:
Muslims erupt as school district refuses to observe holiday;

Here ya go, and here is what this woman said....

“We’re no longer the minority, that’s clear from tonight,” one woman told the school board at a meeting last week. “We’re going to be the majority soon.”

Her statement proves that they are breeding simply to take over the world...
My teacher in school way back when predicted this to his students...and it has definitely come to fruition...
They have one purpose and one purpose only...to take over...period.

Laugh if you will, but in the end, you will not be laughing....this is serious...

People laugh when you tell them this..b/c they haven't seen it...or it hasn't yet touched their lives...
New Jersey brags b/c they claim to be diverse, well here you go....immigrants refusing to accept our ways and become American. They are using our laws against us

You can come here and practice your religions all you want, but don't bring it to my house or my schools....
New York City schools will be closed for the holiday for the first time, and Muslim Jersey City residents were hoping their schools would follow suit. Can you believe this...this is how its happening....

what you say?

School holidays should be set based on the LOCAL COMMUNITY. I think what she is referring to is that if a significant percentage of the student body is one religion, then their holidays should be taken into consideration when planning days off. It is not fair to just acknowledge Christian holidays and exclude Jewish or Muslim. You will not shut down an entire school for one Budhist.

Old 02-18-2016, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficCory View Post
I'm a Marine. And tell me, which nations have come in and "taken over"?
The muslims are trying to do it.....they've done it in London & Paris...

oh, and thank you for your service...

and your right I became very emotionally charged and worded my post wrong....

However, we've become a country ridden with illegals of all nations....and it is getting worse

There are people who have in the past, and now, who come here b/c they want a better life and to fit in....that is fine...I don't believe too many people have a problem with that....

It's the people who want to take over and dictate to us, what we have to do or they will sue us...for not changing "our" beliefs.

She made a statement, that said, pretty soon their mission to be the majority will be successful....which speaks volumes.

Last edited by cremebrulee; 02-18-2016 at 12:30 PM..

Old 02-18-2016, 12:32 PM

39,221 posts, read 27,592,812 times
Quote:
Muslims erupt as school district refuses to observe holiday;

Here ya go, and here is what this woman said....

“We’re no longer the minority, that’s clear from tonight,” one woman told the school board at a meeting last week. “We’re going to be the majority soon.”

Her statement proves that they are breeding simply to take over the world...
My teacher in school way back when predicted this to his students...and it has definitely come to fruition...
They have one purpose and one purpose only...to take over...period.

Laugh if you will, but in the end, you will not be laughing....this is serious...

People laugh when you tell them this..b/c they haven't seen it...or it hasn't yet touched their lives...
New Jersey brags b/c they claim to be diverse, well here you go....immigrants refusing to accept our ways and become American. They are using our laws against us

You can come here and practice your religions all you want, but don't bring it to my house or my schools....
New York City schools will be closed for the holiday for the first time, and Muslim Jersey City residents were hoping their schools would follow suit. Can you believe this...this is how its happening....

what you say?
Dr. Common sense has spoken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9w5LBv8j4M

Old 02-18-2016, 12:42 PM

57,263 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Here is a thread from September, anything new.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...nj-school.html

Old 02-18-2016, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Here is a thread from September, anything new.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...nj-school.html
Thanks for alerting me, didn't know as I just saw this today...

well, it's a first for me to see this...and if you would like to continue the conversation, fine, if not, that's fine to...

just thought it might be a good topic of interest....especially since so many Americans are not up to speed with that is going on out there.

Thanks Goodnight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies