Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you agree with the President's plan to bring Muslims to small Montana towns ?
YES. 8 7.14%
NO. 104 92.86%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2016, 08:41 AM

23,539 posts, read 17,216,356 times

Advertisements

Sending refugees in mass to the hinterlands of the USA upsets the apple cart when you consider the small populations in places like Montana. Helena, the capital only has 28K people. Just like in Europe where the refugees out numbered the people in villages. This creates turmiol. Want water? would be a glass of water or a rogue wave and 40 days or rain? It is clear that flooding people or water causes damage. So why do it?

Moderator cut: link removed, linking to competitor sites is not allowed

Last edited by Yac; 03-03-2016 at 06:59 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2016, 09:00 AM

15,066 posts, read 8,627,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
What are you talking about?

What on earth does Native American men being wimps have to do with 1/3 of Native American women being raped? Are American men on the whole wimps for allowing 1 in 6 women across the board be raped in our country? Are you a wimp?

Oy vey. And not a moment of care for the violence that so many women in this country face - yet every time someone is "merkled" we hear about it. 24 hour news isn't enough time to cover the number of times women are raped, molested, and sexually assaulted by our own citizens. It's a false blame meant to increase fear.
As a white male, i find your insinuations to be vile and disgusting. The truth is, national crime statistics report that 52% are white males (which includes Latinos as white). That means 48% are not white, which would show, based on demographics ... Non-white males are about THREE TIMES MORE LIKELY to commit rape.

Furthermore, among the white rapists, a significant number are raping boys, not girls. Of course the vast majority of these homosexual pedophiles claim to be heterosexual in spite of the homosexual nature of their victims of choice.

But, speaking as a white male, we're used to being blamed for everything, so it's just par for the course. So too is it the Orwellian nature of liberals to insist that the sky is green, and the grass blue. While rational people know the real truth, I suppose the mentally deranged liberals will need to experience what the poor people of Germany, Norway, Sweden, France are now suffering at the hands of the Islamic hoard invaders before they have to deal with reality.

Old 02-21-2016, 09:11 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,588,764 times
But now in Missoula, Montana, all eyes are focused on President Obama's foreign refugee controversy, as the administration and its loyal army of community organizers are attempting to spread masses of these “refugees” into small towns throughout the United States, and Missoula residents are hotly debating the issue.

Of the nearly 8,000 foreign refugees sent to Texas since January 2002, more than 5,200 have been planted in Amarillo — over half of all refugees sent to the state during that time span. Now reports are that President Obama is increasing the number of refugees bound for America in 2016 to 85,000, a 20-percent increase from last year. And many of them will be hailing from jihadist-inflamed Syria.

Above are two segments from an article which does a good job explaining the controversy.
Refugee Controversy Hits U.S. Heartland

Old 02-21-2016, 09:24 AM

42,841 posts, read 26,253,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
But now in Missoula, Montana, all eyes are focused on President Obama's foreign refugee controversy, as the administration and its loyal army of community organizers are attempting to spread masses of these “refugees†into small towns throughout the United States, and Missoula residents are hotly debating the issue. Of the nearly 8,000 foreign refugees sent to Texas since January 2002, more than 5,200 have been planted in Amarillo — over half of all refugees sent to the state during that time span. Now reports are that President Obama is increasing the number of refugees bound for America in 2016 to 85,000, a 20-percent increase from last year. And many of them will be hailing from jihadist-inflamed Syria. Above are two segments from an article which does a good job explaining the controversy. Refugee Controversy Hits U.S. Heartland
8,000 refugees were sent to Texas in 14 years..wow, that's enough to upset anyone! Imagine flooding the state with 571 refugees a year. Well, actually there are currently 6,622 refugees in the entire state of Texas and 2600 are from Burma. In 5 years 255 Syrian refugees have been sent to Texas. And there are currently 410 refugees in Amarillo, not 5,200.
Syrians Small Fraction of Refugees Reaching Texas | The Texas Tribune

The controversy is invented and the sources provided are just as misleading as the title of this thread

Old 02-21-2016, 10:59 AM

17,558 posts, read 13,339,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
How many Syrian refugees has Montana accepted to date, less than 50? The plan is for few more, are there not larger issues in Montana?
It only took two in Boston and San Berbadino. Take your head out of the sand (I'm being polite)

Enough animals are here, we don't need any more!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-21-2016, 11:02 AM

17,558 posts, read 13,339,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
None of the 9/11 hijackers were from Syria. 15/19 held Saudi, long time US allly, passports. All entered legally.

Neither San Bernardino whack job came from Syria. The guy was born in the US. The guy and his pal had planned attacks before he began looking for a wife. She came from Palestine and spent several years in Saudi Arabia.

I would decline refugees from everywhere until we bring the 30 year challenge of illegal immigration to a conclusion. No one asked me for my opinion.
Syria, Iran, Pakistan, Saudi, UAE, Kuwait, Afghanistan, Somalia, etc, they are all the same, let tem stay home.

Look what they are doing to Europe.

We have enough issues here without adding more animals

Old 02-21-2016, 11:12 AM

42,841 posts, read 26,253,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
It only took two in Boston and San Berbadino. Take your head out of the sand (I'm being polite)

Enough animals are here, we don't need any more!!!!!!!!!!!
And it only took one white guy with a gun to kill 6 people in Michigan yesterday. Kalamazoo shooting rampage kills 6; Uber driver in custody - CNN.com

Does that make you want to deport all white males, or get rid of guns? (I didn't think so)

Old 02-21-2016, 11:13 AM

35,688 posts, read 21,042,380 times
simple cut off Montana's FED funding - you all sound like you still live in WW2 against Japan-

Old 02-21-2016, 11:16 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,768,722 times
You may consider me to be a hard hearted bastard but I think we, and Western Europe, should absolutely refuse any immigration or refugees from the Middle East until they settle their own differences on their own. None, Zero, Zip.

Old 02-21-2016, 01:26 PM

4,921 posts, read 7,688,729 times
I believe all Americans should be very concerned about the number of muslims in this country not to mention bringing more in.

My neighbor, a mother of two, informed me she pulled her children out of the school system because of the school is now teaching islam. When I did a search I came across several articles about the same thing including a news story of a teacher in Nashville forcing a christian student to write, "Allah is the only God."
My neighbor said she is now forced to home school her children simply because she wants them to be christians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies