Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 07:01 AM

110 posts, read 57,970 times

Advertisements

Idare sayhe was not nearly so bad as Clinton. Had it not been for Reagan policies to prop up the Clintonistas and the wisdom of, a grounded at the time republican congress, 911 may have dealt a more fatal blow. All of your criticisms are simplistic undocumented, unproven counter points. Sounds like a drunk in the bar talkin about somebodys mama. Your just sayin those things to hurt someones feelings when reasonable people know that mama is good for goodness sake. It's just a drunk talkin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2008, 07:43 AM

6,884 posts, read 20,348,749 times
I think we need to be sure we never impeach a President ever again. I mean, we did it with another President, proved him to be a complete LIAR under oath, and we still didn't get him out. Wow. What does it take, exactly?

Old 02-10-2008, 08:30 AM

19,198 posts, read 31,402,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Feebs View Post
I think we need to be sure we never impeach a President ever again. I mean, we did it with another President, proved him to be a complete LIAR under oath, and we still didn't get him out. Wow. What does it take, exactly?
The statement above is more untrue than any Clinton made under oath. But at least you didn't use the P-word, as so many among the ill-informed tend to do...

Old 02-10-2008, 09:45 AM

6,884 posts, read 20,348,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
The statement above is more untrue than any Clinton made under oath. But at least you didn't use the P-word, as so many among the ill-informed tend to do...

No, it isn't, you're just apparently a little misguided. That's okay. Everyone has their opinion on it. Even Clinton has an opinion on what sex is, so hey, why shouldn't you have an opinion on what is true about his testimony and what isn't.

Old 02-10-2008, 10:10 AM

5,408 posts, read 7,778,536 times
Apparently having a liaison with an intern is an impeacable offense in our country, while starting a bogus War and being AWOL as our country spirals into a recession is a-ok. Nothing like having your priorities straight. That Puritan influence that still follows us around has just got to go.

Old 02-10-2008, 10:10 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,731,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Why don't you, then?
Oh but I do! You know them Dems and their free lovin concepts dontcha?

Old 02-10-2008, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Feebs View Post
No, it isn't, you're just apparently a little misguided. That's okay. Everyone has their opinion on it. Even Clinton has an opinion on what sex is, so hey, why shouldn't you have an opinion on what is true about his testimony and what isn't.
No. While under oath, Clinton was not permitted to have his own opinion on what sex was. That matter had been taken care of by Paula Jones' attorneys. The definition of sexual relations as crafted by them, as concurred in by Clinton's attorneys, and as amended and approved by Judge Wright was what Clinton was bound by in his sworn testimony.

Old 02-10-2008, 11:27 AM

337 posts, read 824,203 times
Quote:

I get paid for figuring stuff out myself and then telling someone else about it. But of course I don't let all that income sit in my checking account...
Or do I. I wouldn't have any money if I was earning .02% on it now would I? But, I am sure you already know that and it is why you are so infatuated with my economics.
I guess I should have explained where all of my holding are instead of simplifying it for an internet board. Hey, you got any hot stock tips?

Old 02-10-2008, 11:31 AM

11,574 posts, read 13,906,422 times
Quote:

I get paid for figuring stuff out myself and then telling someone else about it. But of course I don't let all that income sit in my checking account...
I'm I suppose to be impressed? Sounds like quite a few jobs I know.

Old 02-10-2008, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. 01 Snake View Post
Or do I. I wouldn't have any money if I was earning .02% on it now would I? But, I am sure you already know that and it is why you are so infatuated with my economics.
The only part of your finances that I find interesting is how you can be paying the Alternative Minimum Tax without knowing what AMT was. That I do find really odd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies